PDA

View Full Version : Kodi Stalker Unable to Load Channels

unipr1
07-25-2015, 04:02 AM
Hi.....another noobie here:

I made a donation in papiao...donation has been assigned and they gave me a username and password...the email says the IPTV Portal is 11.iptvportal.tv, and the mac adress starts with 00:1A:79.

Installed the new Kodi 15...and downloaded pecaquito's mod (also tried it with the stalker client in this release).

The configuration is:

MAC Address 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx (This agrees with listing in papiao)
Server Address 11.iptvportal.tv
Time Zone Europe/Kiev
---------------
Auth Credentials
---------------
Login (donation #)

Password (donation #)
---------------
Guide
---------------
Preference Prefer XMLTV
---------------
XMLTV
---------------
Scope Remote URL
Remote URL hxxp://is.gd/NFPSFD
---------------
Advanced
---------------
(All settings blank)

I also manually modified the settings.xml to 60...When I start Kodi, it tells me "Unable to Load Channels"...It was working during the trial...

Help....thanks

dara
07-25-2015, 04:13 AM
First, the last six of your MAC, are they 0-9 or A-F?

The url for NFPS is http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv (not 11.iptvportal.tv)

big dady
07-25-2015, 04:14 AM
Server address should start with http://
The donation number is for your free IKS not for iptv but every thing else look good

big dady
07-25-2015, 04:15 AM
Wow dara i'm getting old cause i didn't see that url

dara
07-25-2015, 04:20 AM
unipr1, I'm going to send you to my tutorial, please check it out and the links as well:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5691-Setting-up-IPTV-Stalker-and-PVR-Stalker-for-paid-access

unipr1
07-25-2015, 04:23 AM
yes, the last six of my MAC are in HEX (0-9 or A-F)...I changed the server and restarted KODI....still Unable to load....

unipr1
07-25-2015, 04:27 AM
Also, tried the server in the last thread you sent me: hxxp://portal.iptvrocket.tv...still Unable to Load

dara
07-25-2015, 04:29 AM
I'd like you to also install/configure IPTV Stalker as well. The tutorial will walk you through it... less chance of that breaking, and will give an idea if your MAC is not working with the kodi apps.

dara
07-25-2015, 04:30 AM
Also, tried the server in the last thread you sent me: hxxp://portal.iptvrocket.tv...still Unable to Load

Don't use that for PVR stalker. Follow what's in the pictures.

unipr1
07-25-2015, 04:32 AM
Yes...I re-installed Kodi, and had seeen those two tutorials earlier in the evening, and followed them and installed the modified stalker client....I also modified the settings.xml and removed the cache and the TV dbs...

dara
07-25-2015, 04:38 AM
The most important thing for now is to get you up on IPTV Stalker... forget the pvr for now.

I'm going to take a break... Others feel free to help him out as I may not get back until late tomorrow.

spdklls99
07-25-2015, 05:08 AM
install kodi helix 14.2....install the iptv stalker addon adn then ivue tv guide in programs and forget about 15.0 pvr all together would be my recommendation...

unipr1
07-26-2015, 02:59 PM
Installed Kodi helix 14.2, and stalker client pvr.stalker.client-win32-0.6...It says "Loading channels and loading EPG (just a couple of seconds...not like before where it took several minutes)...then it finishes, but the TV tab doesn't show up...

dara
07-26-2015, 03:12 PM
This is my recommendation. Install Kodi 15.0 if you can. If you are stuck on using 14.2, you'll not get an EPG that works, and probably won't get much help for it going forward for PVR Stalker.

unipr1
07-26-2015, 03:15 PM
Hi Dara....I was just trying what spdklls99 suggested....I was still having the problem with kodi 15.0, so I was just trying different things...going to uninstall helix and try 15.0 again...

dara
07-26-2015, 03:21 PM
Just wondering if you got the IPTV Stalker going with your MAC on any version of Kodi? That would help in ruling out a network issue.

irish girl
07-26-2015, 05:48 PM
Not sure but having same issue pvr stalker
Won't load anything from client was working fine untill today any suggestions

unipr1
07-26-2015, 06:43 PM
No...it had been working during the free trial....so I had done the configuration then correctly...the network seems ok...I do a speedtest, and can connect to other services

star5
07-26-2015, 06:52 PM
Same problem here it was working during the trial. now not able to load channles.

pecaquito
07-26-2015, 06:55 PM
unipr1, follow this step , first open kodi, go on hit setting, on that open window, click addon, on the next window click my addons, go down the list and click on PVR Clients, now go down the list again and click Stalker client, now stalker client is open, click configure, now on this open window you will see, general, portal1, portal2 and portal3, go on and click portal1, after is open click on Mac address 00:1A:79:00:00:00, now fill the 0 with you link mac address, now click Done, now click on server, after window open filled out with the server address, hxxp://11.iptv.......tv, click done, scroll down and click, remote url, filled out with http://is.gd/NFPSF, now click Done, and ok,. click configure again, this to make sure the portal1 is the one have all information the you just filled out, click portal1, and just look to see is you have wrong entry, it is not, click ok, and click enable if you see say enable, now if see say disable, is mean is already enable, now go back to setting, hit setting, on open window click TV, after open go on and click General, then click Enable, go down the list and click, setting level advanced, and click, use channel numbers from backend, soon you press enable the channel star loading, it is not, go back and make sure the pvr stalker is enable..
Note, with kodi 15 now you don't need the mod xml, but if you all like to use is fine just downloaded from my google drive..good

star5
07-26-2015, 08:01 PM
Is yours working?

unipr1
07-26-2015, 11:49 PM
Hi pecaquito...reinstalled Isengard...followed your instructions...This is the setup:

TV Settings
General
Enabled (on - blue dot)
Synchronize channel groups with backend (on - blue dot)

Stalker Client
author: dvbken
version: 0.8.3

Configure
General
Active Portal 1
Connection Timeout 15 (also tried setting manually in the seetings.xml to 60)

Portal 1
Mac Address: 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx (matches donation MAC)
Server Address http://11.iptv....tv
Time Zone Europe/Kiev

Guide
Preference Prefer XMLTV
Scope Remote URL
Remote URL http://is.gd.NFPSF

All the rest in Advanced blank

Still getting Stalker Client: Unable to load Channels

levyjo
07-28-2015, 02:58 AM
I would like to add my problem too. I have a fire tv that is working. I backed up the software and loaded it to another fire tv. when I restart the new one it is working fine but as soon as I change to the new mac and user and password I get "stalker client unable...". I tried different mac's and different user and password but it did not help. ( I have 5 donations).

pokermasterd
07-28-2015, 06:35 AM
Hi had same problem here is the fix read this http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5629-as-of-right-now-does-not-work/page2. bottom of page has working setup OK