PDA

View Full Version : Using same MAC same time

usphil
07-25-2015, 03:03 AM
Same settings but It didn't work since last night until now, my kodi 14.1 with PVR stalker 0.6 works again. Mac is connected to a valid donation.

I doubt somebody use my Mac to setup on his Kodi. So if he turn on his box first he will have the right to use. I only can use my Box when he turn off his box. I am not sure that can use 2+ devices sametime with same MAC. Do not try yet (be afraid my donation to be void). Any idea for this system?

And one thing: Use this: https://papiao.is/main/search_mac/en
to check my MAC that is connected to a valid Donation. It said: "This MAC Address 00:1A:79:AB:CD:EF is good and ready to join our IPTV service." ?????

dara
07-25-2015, 03:23 AM
The MAC checker is suspect. The only way you can be sure, other than looking at the donation checker, is to attempt to assign the MAC to a different donation... it can be one that is expired.

As far as using the two devices at the same time with the same MAC, it's not supposed to work, but maybe they haven't turned on that check yet. A lot of people waited for the last minute to register their MACs, so its taking some time for the servers to catch up, so when the issues of STB Blocked are minimized, they could be more aggressive. If they can figure how to prevent simultaneous use of a donation in IKS, they can figure it out for IPTV.

usphil
07-25-2015, 05:33 AM
attempt to assign the MAC to a different donation... it can be one that is expired.

I assigned one MAC to 2 different donations. It accepts both!!!!

spdklls99
07-25-2015, 07:37 AM
I assigned one MAC to 2 different donations. It accepts both!!!!

my understanding is if you try to use 2 devices at same time with same mac address...both devices get blocked....i would change one of the macs by at least one digit anyway