PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody else not getting there donations?

dda1981
07-24-2015, 12:51 PM
On Monday i ordered one credit from iptv66. it is now Friday and I still have not received an email.
this morning I attempted to order a new one with a different MAC address from another Mag 254, using the other Credit card processor, and this time it failed, but money was still taken out of my bank. Is anybody else having similar problems. I already contacted iptv66 via contact form and email. No response. I used them for iks for years never had this type of problem. Im sure there busy but it has been about a week. any suggestions any alternatives will be helpful

theone
07-24-2015, 12:54 PM
On Monday i ordered one credit from iptv66. it is now Friday and I still have not received an email.
this morning I attempted to order a new one with a different MAC address from another Mag 254, using the other Credit card processor, and this time it failed, but money was still taken out of my bank. Is anybody else having similar problems. I already contacted iptv66 via contact form and email. No response. I used them for iks for years never had this type of problem. Im sure there busy but it has been about a week. any suggestions any alternatives will be helpful
Why are you posting in the NFPS Section for another code. I would suggest you email them with your issue as we cant help you. You can order from Rocket or NFPS other then that, not sure what anyone can do for you.

dda1981
07-24-2015, 12:58 PM
Been emailing them. I noticed other post on this forum regarding 66 but I guess will just have to wait.

soldertech24
07-24-2015, 12:58 PM

I would suggest you post that issue on there forums.

theone
07-24-2015, 12:59 PM
I would basically just buy a code from Rocket or NFPS as we have better support here.

tallman
07-24-2015, 01:17 PM
that's the best thing for him to do

theone
07-24-2015, 01:20 PM
I would suggest you post that issue on there forums.

Their Link to forum leads to here but I am looking into this as I was not aware until today.

dda1981
07-27-2015, 01:59 PM
Ok so it has been a week and I still have not got any info back regarding my two purchases. Is anybody else having issues with iks66 or iptv66 I was told that they are affiliated with rocket. and they do provide different service options. All i want to know if anybody is having similar issues in getting there code or if they have any insight on the status of there codes.

Bkman2020
07-27-2015, 02:52 PM
I would suggest you try to chat with someone in charge at there forums they may help you better.

tinieBlax
07-27-2015, 02:53 PM
dda1981, can you please pm me with your payment details

Visine
07-27-2015, 03:13 PM
You were ripped off my friend. Go with NFPS/ROCKET credits
If you dont hear back from both ripoffs. Call you credit card provider.

Hang22
07-27-2015, 04:31 PM
I order my code saturaday night around 6:00pm est time and got my private info back within 2 to 3 hours. So i dont think they are rippoffs.

Bkman2020
07-27-2015, 04:43 PM
Some financial institutions take longer than others to clear payments.

K00lKatT
07-27-2015, 07:52 PM
tsk, tsk...Visine, should have known better...IMO

Marley
07-27-2015, 09:46 PM
im not saying a word but i think he got it

mama25
07-28-2015, 02:53 AM
i did bout a donation for iks66 and it work only2 day din it stoop working after that i did email them but i did not gut any answer so the only way just call your credit card and stop payment

Bkman2020
07-28-2015, 12:52 PM
Great to see they added another privider here.

Marley
07-28-2015, 07:13 PM
mama25 did you check you code and see how many days left if so redo mac address and url and reboot

Sandiver
07-28-2015, 07:44 PM
Great to see they added another privider here.

Yep nice to have a one stop shop! this is the site to bookmark for news, updates, current trends and tech support.

grodri1972
07-29-2015, 08:33 PM
Service started working as soon as payment cleared iks66 is not a rip off i been using them for couple of years now

Digitaldan
07-30-2015, 12:15 AM
I look it as if this was tax time and everyone sent them in at the same time to get their refund! If you are at the top of the electronic mail sack great! If your at the bottom, it could take awhile. I figure by the time they get all the features working, there won't be any more delays getting service when one signs up. Only so many people to process I would guess thousands of orders and deal with people complaining. Only so many hours in a day. I'm not worried. :)

K00lKatT
07-30-2015, 03:04 AM
"what, me worry"??..... 832

Marley
07-30-2015, 03:54 AM
i been getting mine for long time now

mama25
07-30-2015, 05:23 AM
00 days and the when i check thy say your serves has ben stoop

monsterman
07-30-2015, 06:07 AM
Glad to see IPTV66 has it's own section now, renewed my service last month only took 4 hours to receive my info back.

Digitaldan
07-30-2015, 12:05 PM
I too have been with them for a while now. I just linked my mac to my already existing route. When I first signed on I had an e-mail in about an hour.
Then due to fixed income and some unexpected bills, it lapsed. But with the renew window they give was able to renew after a few weeks. At that time it was instantaneous!. Probably because I was already in the system and they knew that payment would go through.

Now however there are many that are new as this has taken off. I had a half dozen neighbors that jumped on the train when they saw what this little box does. Two are having trouble. Contacted support and got a response on one so far. They asked for more info and am now waiting. Both cases payment was made. But I can imagine that having to trace it backwards could take some time. (They wanted to know which portal was used for payment. Had to guess as got confused because of doing so many at once can't really remember who used what portal. That's my fault). So been idling for a couple days again waiting for hopefully the poop on the one. When that one they are working on gets straightened out, Then I will write on behalf of the other. One step at a time. I do wish it would get done, but we are not the only customers that donated and manpower only goes so far.

Thanks for adding this area to the forum. Have a great day

dda1981
07-30-2015, 10:09 PM
Yeah so far they back up and running I got a reply a week later they were doing some upgrades on the reseller system. Now all orders are delivered within minutes. ordered credits and it was in my account within seconds. Good Job guys at iptvtalk, iks66 and beyond.!!!

Digitaldan
07-31-2015, 04:29 PM
Now I am really confused. Just checked the mac of one of the two setups I did for my neighbors. It said the mac was good and ready to join. Problem is there has been no response back yet and no way to link the mac without a route number to link it too. Starting to wonder what to do. Money been gone since the 16th. Just about to tell them both to call their credit card company to see what they can do about getting refunded. I don't know what to do. Anyone have any advice? Should I PM someone here? All they want is their paid for service started. Thank you.

NOTE: Looked at the one e-mail received. It said it was a no reply. Do I need to contact through the site and rewrite the entire message?

Starting to get desperate here. Thanks again. Have a great day.

wickedjoker
07-31-2015, 05:39 PM
Email them at
[email protected] you will need the confirmation you should have received that at the end of check out and also via email. Please give them time they are as so as molasses!

Digitaldan
07-31-2015, 05:50 PM
Was kicked out of the system before confirmation. however the money went through. I know they are slow. It's just frustrating. I've been hooked up and just transferred to IPTV. Two out of four others I turned on to the service got taken care of. Two are still waiting. Just trying to do all I can as I am really beginning to feel very bad for them. Feel like I have let them down. I know, but that's the kind of guy I am. Little more patience is in order. Have a great day. :)

wickedjoker
07-31-2015, 05:54 PM
If you don't have the confirmation numbers then use the email address you gave them during sign up let them know what happened they can look it up and still help you!

Marley
07-31-2015, 07:00 PM
if you got from re seller your out of luck and rocket and nfps has been slow to email back have lots on table just email again they will get back to you