PDA

View Full Version : Stalker Client...unable to load channels.

clive622
07-24-2015, 03:41 AM
For the past two days since donating and receiving a donation number, I been frustrated while trying to get my IPTV to connect.

My setup...Kodi 15.0 running on Android (GBox Q)Box
I think I have attempted everything possible and tried every suggestion made on this forum.
Portal Address....11.iptv etc.
Registered and checked and confirmed MAC & Donation #
Did fresh installs on both Kodi 15 RC2 and Kodi 15.0 final
Included username login and also excluded login info
Installed Stalker Client 0.8.2 and 0.8.3

Tried several other seemingly improbable suggestions !!

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Mikezmilano1
07-24-2015, 03:47 AM
Was it working before donating?

clive622
07-24-2015, 03:57 AM
Yes...Stalker was doing just fine before donating. Both the Client and addon

big dady
07-24-2015, 04:01 AM
ok first of in stalker client inter your mac address 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx
portal address http://11.iptv.........
preference prefer xmltv
scope remote url
remote url http://is.gd......
every thing else blank no login or anyting

clive622
07-24-2015, 04:09 AM
ok first of in stalker client inter your mac address 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx
portal address http://11.iptv.........
preference prefer xmltv
scope remote url
remote url http://is.gd......
every thing else blank no login or anyting

Had tried that combination a few times before.....now still no joy.

Might add that I'm now trying on Win7 laptop with Kodi 15.0 since the Box in the bedroom is turned off with the missus asleep. (After midnight here in the Caribbean)

big dady
07-24-2015, 04:13 AM
That's the way i have it on my win8 pc, android box and my phone

clive622
07-24-2015, 04:16 AM
That's the way i have it on my win8 pc, android box and my phone

I know.....that's the frustrating part!!! It SHOULD work !!!

Anyhow...I'll try any more suggestions tomorrow. It's off to bed.

Mimi58
07-24-2015, 04:29 AM
I had the same problem and changed my MAC address and started to download channels

sundin13
07-24-2015, 12:11 PM
Hello cant get my box to load channels on rocket was working fine last night any suggestions ty

clive622
07-25-2015, 02:58 AM
I'm still unable to connect...Still "stalker client unable to load channels"
The latest I have tried is registering a new MAC address....Still without success.
I have now moved over to my Win7 PC for ease of use but the non-success is still the same.

dara
07-25-2015, 03:05 AM
@clive622, have you tried the connection timeout increase, via the settings.xml in your "userdata > addon_data > pvr.stalker" folder?

clive622
07-25-2015, 03:14 AM
Yes Dara, I had used the other version 0.8.2? and increased to 60. I had also manually increased to 100 by way of userdata folder in version 0.8.3
Will attempt again.

Still not connecting after editing settings .xml

dara
07-25-2015, 03:26 AM
Yes Dara, I had used the other version 0.8.2? and increased to 60. I had also manually increased to 100 by way of userdata folder in version 0.8.3
Will attempt again.

Since you are there, try moving that cache.xml file out of the folder, and let the addon recreate it. You can also look in the Database folder and manually delete TV*.db files.

unipr1
07-25-2015, 03:49 AM
Hi.....another noobie here:

I made a donation in papiao...donation has been assigned and they gave me a username and password...the email says the IPTV Portal is 11.iptvportal.tv, and the mac adress starts with 00:1A:79.

Installed the new Kodi 15...and downloaded pecaquito's mod (also tried it with the stalker client in this release).

The configuration is:

MAC Address 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx (This agrees with listing in papiao)
Server Address 11.iptvportal.tv
Time Zone Europe/Kiev
---------------
Auth Credentials
---------------
Login (donation #)

Password (donation #)
---------------
Guide
---------------
Preference Prefer XMLTV
---------------
XMLTV
---------------
Scope Remote URL
Remote URL hxxp://is.gd/NFPSFD
---------------
Advanced
---------------
(All settings blank)

I also manually modified the settings.xml to 60...When I start Kodi, it tells me "Unable to Load Channels"...It was working during the trial...

Help....thanks

clive622
07-25-2015, 03:53 AM
Since you are there, try moving that cache.xml file out of the folder, and let the addon recreate it. You can also look in the Database folder and manually delete TV*.db files.

Removed cache.xml and TV* db files .....Restarted...cleared data for good measure !...still not connecting.

unipr1
07-25-2015, 03:57 AM
same here...tried the cache.xml and TV* db files too....

dara
07-25-2015, 03:59 AM
Hi.....another noobie here:

I made a donation in papiao...donation has been assigned and they gave me a username and password...the email says the IPTV Portal is 11.iptvportal.tv, and the mac adress starts with 00:1A:79.

Installed the new Kodi 15...and downloaded pecaquito's mod (also tried it with the stalker client in this release).

The configuration is:

MAC Address 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx (This agrees with listing in papiao)
Server Address 11.iptvportal.tv
Time Zone Europe/Kiev
---------------
Auth Credentials
---------------
Login (donation #)

Password (donation #)
---------------
Guide
---------------
Preference Prefer XMLTV
---------------
XMLTV
---------------
Scope Remote URL
Remote URL hxxp://is.gd/NFPSFD
---------------
Advanced
---------------
(All settings blank)

I also manually modified the settings.xml to 60...When I start Kodi, it tells me "Unable to Load Channels"...It was working during the trial...

Help....thanks

DarkSide answered you over at the other site... Please avoid jumping into someone's thread, even if you have a similar issue, so we can solve that issue first. You can start your own thread as well, but read the others like it. All you will see is the same techniques.

unipr1
07-25-2015, 04:01 AM
Thanks...sorry...will try to open a new thread....Darkside told me in pm to go to FTAbeta...there, I read a similar problem and they told the member to ask the question here, which is why I did it...

dara
07-25-2015, 04:05 AM
Clive, since you did fresh installs, I'm assuming you don't have any other PVRs up, which could cause issues.

I might be reaching, but are you using your ISP's DNS? I use google on my router (8.8.8.8 , 8.8.4.4). I know it worked before, but that was with 1. not 11.

dara
07-25-2015, 04:07 AM
Thanks...sorry...will try to open a new thread....Darkside told me in pm to go to FTAbeta...there, I read a similar problem and they told the member to ask the question here, which is why I did it...

No problem, he hangs out here as well. I just don't want you to get scolded by staff here for hijacking.

dara
07-25-2015, 04:09 AM
Clive... IPTV Stalker working for you with your MAC?

clive622
07-25-2015, 04:12 AM
Guess I'll give it a rest for now !!! Getting too frustrating.
Only hope I can get some usage out of it before my donation runs out in 363 days !!!!

I tried it with IPTV Stalker briefly but still no joy....Maybe you can give me some basic parameters and I'll try before I give up for the night!!!

Re the PVR issue...all other PVRs disabled.
Re the DNS issue.....My router does have a smart DNS number inputted ...

dara
07-25-2015, 04:17 AM
Guess I'll give it a rest for now !!! Getting too frustrating.
Only hope I can get some usage out of it before my donation runs out in 363 days !!!!

I tried it with IPTV Stalker briefly but still no joy....Maybe you can give me some basic parameters and I'll try before I give up for the night!!!

Check my tutorial in the Kodi Tutorials for pictures. It's pretty straightforward, and will eliminate the MAC as the problem, or confirm network issues with the urls.

clive622
07-25-2015, 04:42 AM
Check my tutorial in the Kodi Tutorials for pictures. It's pretty straightforward, and will eliminate the MAC as the problem, or confirm network issues with the urls.

Do I put my donation # where it says Serial number. I had left it blank and it returned with invalid serial number.

big dady
07-25-2015, 04:56 AM
you don't need your donation number and i never put any thing there

clive622
07-25-2015, 05:07 AM
Then it comes back with an error 10060 scrolling at the bottom.

The scroll says "failure to make connection because......." the it disappears.

big dady
07-25-2015, 05:17 AM
Please check dara's tutorial
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5691-Setting-up-IPTV-Stalker-and-PVR-Stalker-for-paid-access&p=45666#post45666

clive622
07-25-2015, 01:20 PM
If I follow the tutorial and do not enter serial/ID number then it says "URLopen error"

dara
07-25-2015, 01:43 PM
If you are still trying to get IPTV Stalker going, with that serial number error, uninstall it and delete its folder in the userdata>addon_data. That will also get rid of the cache, so basically you are starting from fresh, without having to put in that number you tried before. Reinstall from the source (github), and reconfigure. If you get that again error again, you may need a relink a different MAC, as you sent a fake serial number to the server, and it may have stored it against the MAC... this is a theory based on a post from a very technical super-mod over on the other site.

-
edit:
I did a search on that error... it may be an issue with your network or Kodi itself just at first glance. I've been assuming you aren't running anything like a proxy or VPN.

look at this vid... clearing the cache properly ususally does the trick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfu-vN9cbtA

clive622
07-25-2015, 02:33 PM
Hi Dara,....VPN is turned off, only gets turned on when I need it.
I'll work on the other stuff when I finish my Saturday morning runarounds !!!
I'll report back later.

Thanks for sticking with it.

Roach46
07-25-2015, 03:45 PM
mine will do that, i installed junk files and cache cleaner off of google play it was free, i run that when i get an error message and it cures it, also use muckyducks maintenance tool, i got it the habit when I done watching for the day, I run all that stuff

clive622
07-26-2015, 01:36 AM
If you are still trying to get IPTV Stalker going, with that serial number error, uninstall it and delete its folder in the userdata>addon_data. That will also get rid of the cache, so basically you are starting from fresh, without having to put in that number you tried before. Reinstall from the source (github), and reconfigure. If you get that again error again, you may need a relink a different MAC, as you sent a fake serial number to the server, and it may have stored it against the MAC... this is a theory based on a post from a very technical super-mod over on the other site.

-
edit:
I did a search on that error... it may be an issue with your network or Kodi itself just at first glance. I've been assuming you aren't running anything like a proxy or VPN.

look at this vid... clearing the cache properly ususally does the trick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfu-vN9cbtA

This challenge is getting weirder and weirder.

Finally got both IPTV Stalker and PVR Stalker to connect and populate.......Here's the weird part....They only connect IF I turn on my VPN!!! I connected with a US Server and then a UK Server. As soon as I turn off the VPN and try again the same non connection errors occur.
If that was the only problem maybe I could live with that for a while....but the quality is horrible...non stop buffering and pixelating.

I think that it's some kind of network connection problem but I'll be damned if I know exactly what.
I'll give it a rest for a day or so before I pull my hair out.
P.S. I do not use any other proxy and my Unblocker DNS has not been used.