PDA

View Full Version : Kodi V15 with "Unable to Load Channels" error

Montyj
07-22-2015, 07:53 PM
Hola!

I completely wiped my old Kodi V15 RC2 install, which was working with nfps iptv prior to the cutoff. Installed the new Kodi V15, Windows 8.1 desktop mode.

When I start Kodi up, I briefly see the "PVR Loading" at the top, then the Stalker error "Unable to Load Channels" comes in at the bottom. Seems I have something missing/wrong, but need help finding it. Here are my Stalker settings:

MAC Address 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx (This agrees with listing in papiao; 3 mos left on donation)
Server Address 11.iptvprivateserver.tv
Time Zone (blank)
---------------
Auth Credentials
---------------
Login (donation #)

Password (donation #)
---------------
Guide
---------------
Preference Prefer XMLTV
---------------
XMLTV
---------------
Scope Remote URL
Remote URL 11.iptvprivateserver.tv
---------------
Advanced
---------------
(All settings blank)

These entries seem to be what I see others successful with, but still not working.

Anything obviously wrong here?

Thanks!

Gotta run on an errand for 20 mins or so; not abandoning the thread!!

Monty

123tv
07-22-2015, 08:13 PM
I cant think off the top of my head but i believe the remote url is wrong

Enriquegsp
07-22-2015, 08:20 PM
Try to begin the MAC address with 00:1A:79 and so on... Make sure you update your account with the "79" part as well

Mikezmilano1
07-22-2015, 08:23 PM
I thought it was "hxxp://is.gd/NFPSF".... For remote? No?

Also, would this new version of kodi be required to run pecaquito's modded version of the stalker pvr? According to psycons post, this is my understanding.

Roach46
07-22-2015, 08:51 PM
Yes, that it. Last night i was able to load channels using, 15.2 rc, not the latest version, ill give a more detailed process tonight, for the android tv box users, was a simple fix i stumbled on

big dady
07-22-2015, 08:54 PM
Ok first you need to change 00:1A:78 to 00:1A:79
You don't need login or password
Remote URL is hxxp://is.gd/NFPSF
and that's all

Montyj
07-22-2015, 09:50 PM
Thanks to all that replied!!

I indeed had two separate problems with getting Stalker to load the channels:

1. The MAC address. Using "78" in the Stalker settings would not work. The reason I had "78" an not "79" was because in the donation page where you can change your MAC address, there is this message:

WARNING: If you are using an STB emulator for IPTV then you should use a MAC Address under the following range 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX (replace XX by hexadecimal digits), or your MAC Address may be modified without any previous notice.

To me that meant change both the MAC in the donation settings and in the Stalker to "78"...guess not, right? Well, I changed it back to "79" in Stalker and with the other fix (see #2) implemented, it is running great. I am going to leave well enough alone in the donation settings...you know the old saw "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!" So with "78" in the donation settings, and "79" in Stalker, it works for me.

2. The Remote URL Setting. I had seen some posts that said there was nothing at hxxp://is.gd/NFPSF, so it really didn't matter what you put in there. Apparently there is, because it works with this setting, not the other!

You guys are what makes this a great community. Again, thanks!!

Monty

Roach46
07-22-2015, 09:56 PM
I changed mine to 79 in both settings, if it stops one day, then ill know to go back to 78

Montyj
07-22-2015, 09:59 PM
I thought it was "hxxp://is.gd/NFPSF".... For remote? No?

Also, would this new version of kodi be required to run pecaquito's modded version of the stalker pvr? According to psycons post, this is my understanding.

Nope, I got it running (see previous post) as is.

Thanks for the reply!

Monty

Montyj
07-22-2015, 10:00 PM
That's good to know...don't like being gunshy changing these things, but experience...., LoL