PDA

View Full Version : Kodi Clients - What is and what is not working.

Takenover83
07-21-2015, 07:37 PM
Please confirm if the various kodi iptv clients are working or not. IPTV Simple client, Stalker, etc....
Format to follow:

Donation Status:
Kodi Version:
Addon/Cient:
Region:
Date tested:
Details:

Donation Status: Unpaid
Kodi Version: 15 RC2
Addon/Cient: iVue TV Guide
Region: USA/EST (not sure if this matters or not)
Date tested:
Details: Here is a guide if you want to test.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-ivue-tv-guide-kodi-xbmc/

theone
07-21-2015, 07:39 PM
Please confirm if the various kodi iptv clients are working or not. IPTV Simple client, Stalker, etc....
Format to follow:

Donation Status: Unpaid
Kodi Version: 15 RC2
Addon/Cient: iVue TV Guide
Region: USA/EST (not sure if this matters or not)
Date tested:
Details: If you want to give it a test.
I am not going to warn you again, the next time you post a live link your going on vacation. You have violate 2 rules in less then an hour.

Takenover83
07-21-2015, 07:42 PM
This is getting rediculous. I see YouTube video's to guides posted frequently, that go without anything said. But I post a link to a text guide which many of us prefer, and I get a warning. How about we treat everyone the same around here?

theone
07-21-2015, 07:43 PM
This is getting rediculous. I see YouTube video's to guides posted frequently, that go without anything said. But I post a link to a text guide which many of us prefer, and I get a warning. How about some we treat everyone the same around here?

No live links allowed, you really need to read the rules.

Takenover83
07-21-2015, 07:45 PM
Ok, I guess a misunderstanding. I thought live link meant no link sharing at all. Will fix the post.
Edit: Why are we able to post live links (its a forum feature) if it is not allowed? Why not just disable that feature? Anywho, getting off topic.

theone
07-21-2015, 07:46 PM
Ok, I guess a misunderstanding. I thought live link meant no link sharing at all. Will fix the post.

You can post links but they must not be live, thanks.