PDA

View Full Version : Mag 254 Vidio Signal Help please

little king
01-10-2015, 11:47 PM
Changed my video signal on my 254 to 1080p and now it wont let me in to change back. logo comes up after reboot, then says not supported. Tried on different tvs with no luck. Any answers, thanks

theuduk
01-11-2015, 12:54 AM
As it reboots press the button with three lines and dots see if that gets you in to settings, if not try the RCA cables.

theone
01-11-2015, 01:14 AM
Changed my video signal on my 254 to 1080p and now it wont let me in to change back. logo comes up after reboot, then says not supported. Tried on different tvs with no luck. Any answers, thanks

Try this

Use the RCA cable that it came with, then set your tv to that RCA setting then once you plug in your Box hit the menu button right away and set the Video to NTSC toi 1080i then scroll down to save settings or something like that then with the right arrow button it will give you the option to save it and from there it will reboot and you can now go into the HDMI settings as it should boot up normally

little king
01-11-2015, 02:39 AM
Thanks so much guys, got it going again, but are you sure on the 1080i ,I tried that and it was still a no go. Went back to 580 or something like that and it worked, but still not full screen. Just want to be sure before I screw it up again. I would like for it to fit my screen. Thanks again

Marley
01-11-2015, 03:27 AM
on remote bottom left corner will size it