PDA

View Full Version : Kodi or Mag Box?

Jlove3184
07-17-2015, 08:16 PM
Hi Guys. I'm very new to the site but not so new to the FTA scene. Anyways I'm running Kodi Helix 14.2 on my Home Theater PC I built. I have IPTV Stalker addon from mettelkettle installed. When NFPS thus IPTV become a paid service, I fully plan on buying a donation. So my question is this..Will I still be able to use the IPTV Stalker app when it becomes a paid service or will I need to download and install a new addon for Kodi in which I can use the sub I purchased, or will I need to get a Mag box like the Mag 254?

wickedjoker
07-17-2015, 08:19 PM
Hi Jlove3184 that is the million dollar question no one knows for sure until it goes paid. Just hold until it goes private I'm sure there will be answers coming out if KODI will be supported.

By the way the Avov Vixo 2 does both Kodi and TV if you like Kodi I would recommend that box to you.

Jlove3184
07-17-2015, 08:28 PM
Hi wicked. Thanks for the recommendation. I'm also running Kodi on a Fire TV Box in the bedroom. So I guess it is the million dollar question is will it work in Kodi with the IPTV Stalker addon. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Marley
07-17-2015, 08:55 PM
i run all avov and mags and do testing on kodi and i think it will if not on the day we go private then a few days later i think will have great team working on that

Jlove3184
07-17-2015, 09:15 PM
i run all avov and mags and do testing on kodi and i think it will if not on the day we go private then a few days later i think will have great team working on that

Thanks asft. Yeah I'm interested to know if Kodi with IPTV Stalker add on will work with paid sub. Kodi for me is the most convenient.

spdklls99
07-21-2015, 07:17 AM
tonite its working perfect on my android tv box running kodi 14.2 using the stalker addon with my donation associated...none of my other devices that had stalker addon on it works anymore....hope this helps