PDA

View Full Version : problem with my VOD..

skybound
07-17-2015, 12:11 AM
out of 6 movies that we downloaded to watch on VOD, 4 of the movies stopped and kicked back to the previous page after each playing for about 20 minutes.

anybody else having this problem??? Wife getting frustrated with this happening almost every time. when VOD was available before this 15th stuff, it worked fine for us..

floder2
07-17-2015, 12:31 AM
First of all your not downloading Movies from VOD......Your streaming.........and VOD has not worked until a couple of days ago...It was down for over a month......just restart your movie and fast forward to where it ended.............won't take but a minute to do that..........

skybound
07-17-2015, 01:00 AM
floder2...so I guess you're saying that this is normal for now? I hope we don't have to watch to many movies in chapters.. last time I watched a movie in chapters was about 1948

THANKS

floder2
07-17-2015, 01:20 AM
I'm sure it will be all iron out...........better then the past month or so when you could not watch VOD movies at all.................

Marley
07-17-2015, 02:26 PM
yea had that happen when at friends house yesterday told him give it time all will be worked out