07-16-2015, 08:50 PM
Hi
Now I really am computer illiterate
I bought one of these fully loaded mxq boxes
It had kodi on it
I got iptv stalker
I got ivue
Some channels work some don't
Can anyone explain what I need to do? I've been through quite a lot of other posts but I'm not ashamed to say I find it baffling, from time shift info to whatever Rupert Murdoch is doing
I'd really appreciate help.
You know that episode of the office where Michael wants something explaining as if he was a 4 year old

dara
07-16-2015, 09:29 PM
If only some channels don't work, you are probably good. Channels will come and go, and may not be up due to issues beyond your control or NFPS control.

Roach46
07-16-2015, 10:11 PM
Whats"fully loaded"?

andrewpickup
07-16-2015, 10:23 PM
I believe fully loaded means I didn't have to install kodi and some other jazz myself

Ok so it's a case of being patient with channels? I was hoping for by spirt but have no luck

dara
07-16-2015, 10:28 PM
Whats"fully loaded"?

The box sellers usually load them up with the 'hot' add-ons, that usually have live tv, sports, and movies. Some actually support their customers with extras, like password access to private streams. IPTV Stalker is considered a 'game changer' in comparison to other add-ons out there.

For Andrew, please continue to ask questions here so the answers might be able to help others.

andrewpickup
07-16-2015, 10:34 PM
The box sellers usually load them up with the 'hot' add-ons, that usually have live tv, sports, and movies. Some actually support their customers with extras, like password access to private streams. IPTV Stalker is considered a 'game changer' in comparison to other add-ons out there.

For Andrew, please continue to ask questions here so the answers might be able to help others.

Thanks dara yeah for idiots like me it's good to keep things ticking over

Really all I'm after is sky sports and but sports running nicely

Roach46
07-16-2015, 11:32 PM
I believe fully loaded means I didn't have to install kodi and some other jazz myself

Ok so it's a case of being patient with channels? I was hoping for by spirt but have no luck

Patience and knowledge is what makes these boxes work, if you spend an hour a day reading the forums, you'll learn a lot, i was a total noob back in Nov of last year, now i can install, uninstall, change the firmware, and so on, i was kidding about the "fully loaded" i see a lot of sellers selling that, and all it just a box with tvmc installed, out of the few thousand addons there only really a few that work really well, iptv being at the top of the list

andrewpickup
07-17-2015, 05:49 AM
Patience and knowledge is what makes these boxes work, if you spend an hour a day reading the forums, you'll learn a lot, i was a total noob back in Nov of last year, now i can install, uninstall, change the firmware, and so on, i was kidding about the "fully loaded" i see a lot of sellers selling that, and all it just a box with tvmc installed, out of the few thousand addons there only really a few that work really well, iptv being at the top of the list

Thanks I'll heed that advice.
I appreciate the point about fully loaded, I guess it's just handy to have a starting point eg kodi to begin with
As I say I'm not after a lot , genesis seems to be great for looking around historical resources, it's like the ultimate Netflix it seems
As for the iptv I'm a football fan and sky doubling bills has been a killer
I'd really appreciate your top tips that gets it running as smoothly as possible, especially considering you were once where I am now
Long day ahead of me but I think a weekend of research awaits

pangasinan
07-17-2015, 06:12 AM
You need to see about getting a donation,as iptv stalker wont work without one in the next few days.
Lots of info here about this.

andrewpickup
07-17-2015, 07:02 AM
Hi ok so I've done some research on donations but I'm still a bit clueless

Are we basically talking about proving an annual sum to get the iptv channels via the ivue a subscription of sorts ?
Whom do I pay this money too?
It seems up until yesterday iptv stalker was on a free trial ? Is that how I was able to watch channels sporadically ?

Marley
07-17-2015, 02:33 PM
yup still free dont know how long and here to get a code http://iptvrocket.is/

pangasinan
07-17-2015, 05:18 PM
yup still free dont know how long and here to get a code http://iptvrocket.is/

It is interesting to read in the description on the link you posted that they say it is freeze free,is this really true ?
Because on NFPS I am getting constant freezing.

Marley
07-17-2015, 06:08 PM
still not private cant tell you