PDA

View Full Version : Got msg ''mac address already exist'' trying to sub (donation) with rocket server

guygoy
07-15-2015, 07:32 PM
Hello friends;

Tried to subscribe to ROCKET PRIVATE SERVER with my AVOV TV ONLINE box which is already sunscribe to NFPS PRIVATE SERVER to test and compare stability but when i tried to enter MAC address got message ''MAC ADDRESS ALREDY EXIST''.

I thought NFPS and ROCKET were 2 separate server and company, i guess it saw the MAC address that i enter earlier to sub with NFPS donation but i should be able to sub the same TV BOX to both server at the same time...

My donation has been paid for one year with ROCKET but can't enter my TV ONLINE MAC address , it seems it is because it see the same MAC addy for my NFPS donation of one year. Can i test both private server at the same time, just thought i could...

Can someone tell me if i did something wrong because i'm pretty sure i subscribe on the ROCKET site and the servers name are all named ROCKET on each server's name and my donation to NFPS was with the name NFPS on all server's name also so i'm pretty sure i was at the right place both times for each companies.

Thank you ! :confused:

soldertech24
07-15-2015, 07:39 PM
If you have to unlink mac adress from donation first.

Marley
07-15-2015, 07:48 PM
i get same thing cant maybe later

xbmcbg
07-16-2015, 11:12 AM
You did not do anything wrong , the problem is that AVOV uses Infomir’s MAC addresses without being agreed upon with them and this causes duplicate addresses (and possibly some user use emulator MAG 25X also used your MAC address ). I bought AVOV for testing and I get what happened to your .
Solving this problem is entirely in the hands of NFPS - IPTV platform is their, and Rocket are like their clients attached to it (using the platform as a service , remote control, without having to invest in equipment, software or maintenance of the place)
I'm sure they will find a solution in the short term .

nimo
07-28-2015, 06:18 PM
If you have to unlink mac adress from donation first.

How do I unlink it ??

nimo
08-02-2015, 05:55 PM
Got it now, had to change the MAC on my old donation so I could link it to my new donation.