PDA

View Full Version : stalker client unable to load channels

shiznay
07-15-2015, 03:50 AM
OK seriously about to lose my rag with this bloody box!! lol

I chose to do a factory reset on my box after not being able to get it to upgrade to isengard from 14.1.
I have kodi back up and running again now as a fresh install.

Loaded up the patched stalker client (dvbken) 0.8.2 with the longer timeout setting to 60

Now, I've donated today and received my 2 tokens for both my boxes but after entering everything in, following guides etc I just get the unable to load channels when trying to enable the plugin.

as (at the time of writing) the free service is still running, I've tried to not use my login credentials for the server and still not working.

I also saw some notes about mac addresses and that I should use 00:1a:79 instead of 00:1a:78 (suffixed with my real last 6 digits) and that still isnt working..

I'm at a loss for trying new things now, anybody have any ideas?

thanks
B

shiznay
07-15-2015, 03:57 AM
i should also add that I am using a firetv and have followed this guide http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4483-How-to-set-up-pvr-stalker-with-NFPS-and-have-a-Full-EPG

dara
07-15-2015, 04:15 AM
PVR Stalker 0.82 will only work on Kodi 15.0 and above. 0.6b does with 14.*, but won't have the XMLTV EPG capability.

shiznay
07-15-2015, 04:54 AM
PVR Stalker 0.82 will only work on Kodi 15.0 and above. 0.6b does with 14.*, but won't have the XMLTV EPG capability.

Hi Dara, thanks yes I am on a nightly build of 15 rc2

after all this messing around I've finally got it working, after putting details into the portal 2 tab instead of the portal 1. ??

shiznay
07-15-2015, 06:07 AM
Now I do have it working, I am noticing that it is extremely slow. especially when starting the service. we never seemed to need this long timeout before, did we?
Is it something to do with the newer version of stalker client? I can see its a fine line between getting that timeout right so that it picks up the channel list and also doesn't get too annoying when trying to select a channel that doesn't work as it will spin 'working' for however long that is set for.
Do any of us know, yet, whats causing these extra delays? I'm sure its not the server...