PDA

View Full Version : please no more Buffering!!!

rovers95
07-12-2015, 09:07 PM
please no more Buffering!!!

catz
07-12-2015, 09:19 PM
Up grade your IP.

Nucky
07-12-2015, 09:57 PM
Usually around 7 mbps minimum will do it SD and HD but all depends how many devices are on your network which will use up your mb's and slow things down and also hardwired is the way to go JMO .

Takenover83
07-12-2015, 10:00 PM
Its been pretty bad the last couple days. And I doubt it is on the userend, more likely server. I have a 30Mbps connection and still have been getting a ton of buffering. I hope it all goes away after the 15th.
Speed test for reference.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/4500188207.png

rovers95
07-12-2015, 10:21 PM
yeah its not my IsP

Marley
07-13-2015, 12:48 AM
give it time guys really cant say what will happen but think all wiil be good just a few more days to go

crawlers1977
07-13-2015, 03:52 AM
still has alot to wither out stolen streams people use on dedicated servers to transmit all this must effect the ballance, but its defo not userside im 1gig super G-fast and its not so much of buffering as pause then plays in fast speed to catch up and then pauses again on alot of infomation channels and movies

admin7
07-25-2015, 08:34 PM
Its not always the ip I get 50-75mbps still buffers on some channels. Speed test showed 67

pangasinan
07-25-2015, 11:41 PM
I get buffering a lot on IPTV Stalker.

rdb0118
07-26-2015, 02:20 AM
There is still a lot of people finding a way around the encryption through other programs. I just watched 3 different vids on youtube showing how to do it. So basically there are still a lot of free riders bogging the system down. Mine was doing verywell for a few days but now that the freeloaders are finding new ways the buffering has started again.

Hammerhead
07-26-2015, 04:00 AM
There is still a lot of people finding a way around the encryption through other programs. I just watched 3 different vids on youtube showing how to do it. So basically there are still a lot of free riders bogging the system down. Mine was doing verywell for a few days but now that the freeloaders are finding new ways the buffering has started again. Do you have subscription to view iptv if so your also a freeloader!! Your paying 70 bucks a year for stolen service, it was just stealing service from dish now there stealing from the internet, people running these live stream nfps is now stealing there streams and charging for them there is very few channels that isn't sourced from the internet. And how do you like the ppv it isn't costing nfps a cent now because they stream it from the internet. Also nfps's streams will never be stable as long as there sourced from the internet. I do give them credit for putting the channels in order so there easier to access but to me that's not worth 70 to 105 a year when I can stream them for free just saying!!! I smell a ban in my future lol.. better hurry up and delete this before people realize they can stream for free

floder2
07-26-2015, 04:48 AM
From HammerHead "I kinda have a dumb question I'm trying to setup my ouya to run on the iptv server as it was confirmed working my problem is I don't even know what an emulator is or even where to get it I'm just at a complete loss as I don't even know where to start, any help would be greatly appreciated"

So you admit you don't know what your talking about.........

xbmcbg
07-26-2015, 03:55 PM
Realistically, if the final user pays less than 0.20$ per channel, he should not complain about the quality. In fact, he must be aware that the low price is associated with low quality.