PDA

View Full Version : Help with setting up IPTV Stalker in Kodi....getting HTTP Error 404.

contentryder
07-10-2015, 12:29 AM
I donated to rocket, I insert my MAC address in the field. Done. Then....

I have XBMC Gotham, so I upgraded to Kodi Helix and fixed the addon issue. Then....

I go to apply the MAC address and URL http://1.iptvrocket.tv/ with a problem with HTTP Error 404: Not Found.
Then I tried: 1.iptvprivateserver.tv same problem.

I'm stuck now. Help please?

Thank you.

dara
07-10-2015, 12:47 AM
For IPTV Stalker, the correct server URL is portal.iptvrocket.tv. As far as we know the MAC isn't yet being validated, but make sure the first six are 00:1A:79. For now, a reset to Defaults will connect you to the iptvprivateserver.tv

contentryder
07-10-2015, 03:09 AM
Thank you that URL did it! I'm not sure if MAC is required or not when finalizing donation but I inputted. I'm scared removing the MAC will not allow me to watch anymore so I left it. I did not input it in IPTV Stalker though, just left that field untouched. Maybe it's server side verification.

contentryder
07-21-2015, 12:57 AM
What is the new url? I'm getting urlopen timed out now..

dara
07-21-2015, 01:06 AM
What is the new url? I'm getting urlopen timed out now..

There is no specific new URL for IPTV Stalker. Keep trying to connect, because there is no configuration fix for the timeout issues, yet.

xbmcbg
07-21-2015, 03:05 PM
I donated to rocket, I insert my MAC address in the field. Done. Then....

I have XBMC Gotham, so I upgraded to Kodi Helix and fixed the addon issue. Then....

I go to apply the MAC address and URL http://1.iptvrocket.tv/ with a problem with HTTP Error 404: Not Found.
Then I tried: 1.iptvprivateserver.tv same problem.

I'm stuck now. Help please?

Thank you.

If you really need help on XBMC/KODI and you want someone to help you without having to guess, you need to attach debug log. Тhat will help us to localize the problem

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

dara
07-21-2015, 03:17 PM
If you are using the Kodi.tv guys, don't mention that you are using IPTV Stalker ... they will ignore it as it is not an 'approved' add-on. PVR Stalker is though. The 404 issue is primarily a DNS or site issue... meaning the address is not being resolved, or the site isn't up.

pairughdocks
07-21-2015, 03:38 PM
If you are using the Kodi.tv guys, don't mention that you are using IPTV Stalker ... they will ignore it as it is not an 'approved' add-on. PVR Stalker is though. The 404 issue is primarily a DNS or site issue... meaning the address is not being resolved, or the site isn't up.

Is this why I no longer have any channels listed under IPTV Stalker? Should I instead download PVR Stalker? Thanks for all the info here :)

dara
07-21-2015, 03:48 PM
Is this why I no longer have any channels listed under IPTV Stalker? Should I instead download PVR Stalker? Thanks for all the info here :)

Please stay to topic. The reason you aren't getting channels with IPTV Stalker has nothing to do with the Kodi app, and PVR Stalker is now available built-in on Kodi 15.0 and beyond. We are discussing the 404 issue, and properly configuring IPTV Stalker. It's now assumed that you need a paid donation/rocket/route that has a valid MAC associated with it.

Nickhousley
07-27-2015, 10:13 AM
In the configuration for Stalker Client, what entry should be made in Login/ password. I have a donation with papiao.is, I know what goes in password, but I'm unsure about the login. I'm getting " unable to load channels" . Ive configured the rest correctly to the best of my knowledge. Can anyone help please. Thanks

expatter
07-27-2015, 11:46 AM
In the configuration for Stalker Client, what entry should be made in Login/ password. I have a donation with papiao.is, I know what goes in password, but I'm unsure about the login. I'm getting " unable to load channels" . Ive configured the rest correctly to the best of my knowledge. Can anyone help please. Thanks

If you have a donation then use what the email told you. If you know what to put in the password then you also know the login... ;)

big dady
07-27-2015, 03:07 PM
In stalker you don't need to put login or password only mac address and url
Check it out :
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5691-Setting-up-IPTV-Stalker-and-PVR-Stalker-for-paid-access

rdb0118
07-27-2015, 04:41 PM
So messing with the IPTV Simple Client today I noticed if you enter the 11.***********.tv url it gives you the 404error. When I changed it to hxxp:portal.**********.tv it worked great. Could it be because the simple client does not have a place to put the login/password so it does not go past the gateway and gives the 404 error?

you know that is not the emoticon right?lol. Stupid computer.grrrrrr

big dady
07-27-2015, 05:12 PM
So messing with the IPTV Simple Client today I noticed if you enter the 11.***********.tv url it gives you the 404error. When I changed it to hxxp:portal.**********.tv it worked great. Could it be because the simple client does not have a place to put the login/password so it does not go past the gateway and gives the 404 error?

you know that is not the emoticon right?lol. Stupid computer.grrrrrr

Did you reed my post above yours? You don't need login or password to use NFPS/ROCKET

dara
07-27-2015, 06:19 PM
Passwords are not the reason for a 404 error. Here is the reason why you get that error if you use "11" instead of "portal" in IPTV Stalker:

1. The official portal url for Rocket is 11.iptvrocket.tv. If you put that into a browser you will see this when the server returns the destination url:

http://portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html

2. Looks familiar, right? What IPTV stalker does is concatenate the url filled in with the rest that you see... it adds the "/stalker_portal/c/index.html" . The author just followed the spec given out for the middleware, based on the old portal url "1.*.tv"
3. If "11" is put into IPTV Stalker, it sends out "http:// 11.iptvrocket.tv/stalkerportal/c/index.html" which is not a real location... it could be if the server guys make it so.

rdb0118
07-28-2015, 12:29 AM
Did you reed my post above yours? You don't need login or password to use NFPS/ROCKET

Actually it appeared after I had posted so sorry, did not see it. And also thanks to dara for explaining why the IPTV Simple is still functioning the way it is.