PDA

View Full Version : victor1

victor1
01-07-2015, 03:10 PM
Zenzat..

Sorry,i am here again to bother you for files, related to Portuguese and Brazilian channels.
For me it's very difficulty to make and i don't know, and on my age "80" my brains getting weak,
even to write english is a big problem.If you don't mind i am writing the channels, i like to watch:

Portuguese

RtpI
Rtp informacao
Sic Noticias
Sic I
TvI
Tvi 24

Sports...Sporttv1,Sporttv2,Sporttv3,Sporttv4,Sport tv4,Sporttv5,Benfica tv1, Benfica tv2,Sportingtv,Porto Canal,
ABola tv.

Brazilian...Record tv,Tv Globo,Pfc,Band International,Band News,Gazeta tv, "Sbt TvTambau",Red tv sul "Pampa"
Thanks very much

catz
01-16-2015, 04:57 PM
Please do not post in the FILES section.

bigdummy
01-17-2015, 03:08 AM
Zenzat..

Sorry,i am here again to bother you for files, related to Portuguese and Brazilian channels.
For me it's very difficulty to make and i don't know, and on my age "80" my brains getting weak,
even to write english is a big problem.If you don't mind i am writing the channels, i like to watch:

Portuguese

RtpI
Rtp informacao
Sic Noticias
Sic I
TvI
Tvi 24

Sports...Sporttv1,Sporttv2,Sporttv3,Sporttv4,Sport tv4,Sporttv5,Benfica tv1, Benfica tv2,Sportingtv,Porto Canal,
ABola tv.

Brazilian...Record tv,Tv Globo,Pfc,Band International,Band News,Gazeta tv, "Sbt TvTambau",Red tv sul "Pampa"
Thanks very much

Victor , "file begging" and "spoon feeding" is a unwritten no-no in this hobby , at least it was in FTA.
if you have time to post here , you have time to look around and see what kind of streams you can find .
there are tools that can be found for free that can trace a live stream, with a little effort

Realize that this is not a Free IPTV site but A Rocket IPTV support Site
Thanks to Mods that have allowed posting of some free channel lists

victor1
01-20-2015, 01:41 AM
mr. Bugdummy...
For your information i've never bugged or have been spoon feeding,some younger people,
have more problems than i.Now,i'm begging to the super moderator ,Mr.rockycat please to delete my posts,
because i feel offended.
thanks Vic