PDA

View Full Version : jynxbox V6 ultra HD

crazycool
07-06-2015, 07:11 PM
I just got a jynxbox ultra HD and I am wondering if this receiver will work with the new IPTV system because the way I understand it. it's a android receiver, and if possible can I get the instructions on how to set up my jynxbox receiver. any reply to this question will be appreciated. Thanks

K00lKatT
07-10-2015, 04:59 PM
that is a sat rec and not suitable for IPTV or Kodi, thks..

crazycool
07-11-2015, 05:08 AM
So what is the best receiver to get for IPTV. and is there a section for instructions on how to set it up. Thanks

CableCost$
07-11-2015, 05:36 AM
So what is the best receiver to get for IPTV. and is there a section for instructions on how to set it up. ThanksThe "best receiver" is very subjective in the first place. Also, it's hard to give you an answer on that right now, beings that nobody knows whether or not the new service will support Kodi or not until the 15th. Right now the only devices that are recommended are:
MAG250.
MAG254 (Recommended).
MAG260 (Works but is very unstable)
AVOV

However, alot people (myself included) do believe that the private service will support Kodi. But again, nobody knows for sure.

My advice, wait until after the 15th to find out if it supports Kodi before you buy anything. Because if it does support Kodi, then it will support a wider range of receivers. Which in turn will give you more options.

Thats just my opinion.

crazed 9.6
07-11-2015, 05:45 AM
CableCost, you said it best in first sentence, maybe second too :)
Okay, third and fourth and fifth too :eek:

thnx CableCost :)