PDA

View Full Version : Blocked STB

abboo
07-05-2015, 09:33 PM
I just put in my MAC address for my android emulator with my code; they are linked and registered successful. Now I go to watch the emulator, which I was doing before I linked the MAC address, I am told my STB is blocked, please call the provider.

What can be done about this? My code is active and it is working fine with the satellite right now, it is active. I note that when linking, the instruction said the MAC address should start with 00:1A:78. I am using the MAG 250 emulator which should start with 00:1A:79 but I changed it to 78 to conform with the instruction. Can this be the problem?

floder2
07-05-2015, 09:37 PM
try rebooting router and box

abboo
07-05-2015, 09:58 PM
try rebooting router and box

I changed the MAC address, I saw this given as advice to someone with a similar problem, and that did not work for me. I also rebooted the box, I unplugged it before rebooting and still no joy.

DarkSide
07-05-2015, 09:59 PM
use 79, and change the last 6 to something else.... the 78 prefix is not yet working

abboo
07-05-2015, 10:04 PM
will try it now

abboo
07-05-2015, 10:23 PM
will try it now

It is working now. Do I to link this new MAC address to my code ?

DarkSide
07-05-2015, 10:26 PM
i would, and then once the 78 prefix is working for the emulators then you can change and link that later

abboo
07-05-2015, 10:36 PM
I will give it a try, i hope it does not say that code is linked to another MAC. And there is a time difference with the EPG

DarkSide
07-05-2015, 10:41 PM
if its already linked, you can change it to another mac and try to link that one.. we are hoping the 78 prefix will be done before the 15th

abboo
07-05-2015, 10:58 PM
if its already linked, you can change it to another mac and try to link that one.. we are hoping the 78 prefix will be done before the 15th

It is working but freezing slightly repeatedly. Thanks a bundle. You are the man.

abboo
07-29-2015, 04:46 PM
I have a problem. My stb emulator not showing. It is dark. If you double click on any area of the darkness you will see the up and down channel buttons, increase and decrease volume buttons but the stb emulator is not connecting to the server.

My ipstalker is not and never worked on my android. I entered the url http://portal.iptvrocket.tv, the mac address and linked the mac address and custom the serial number.

My stb emulator was working during the trial and after the trial. It just stopped working. I am getting a net work error. A message appears showing url ipstalker/ etc, it is removed too fast to read it.

Where on the android for the ipstalker do you enter the server url?

I am using the vpn unblockus

I am using a new vpn and the stbemu 0.6.11 is working.

The IPTV Stalker is not showing

I have gotten IP Stalker to show. I needed to go to Simple Client and do the necessary.