PDA

View Full Version : Free Testing

JJ8964
07-05-2015, 06:41 PM
Hey Guys now that the free testing of iptv is almost over what will happen with kodi. I dont see how we can still use it. Can it still work on kodi or not? I just renewed my donation #s for sat. Will these #s work for iptv or not?

Eddy61
07-06-2015, 08:14 PM
I have the same question, basically. I and a few friends donated. With the ability to put in different mac-id's into stalker how are we going to secure a "proper connection" in 9 days?
I have been reading and reading and this is the closest to my question so far. Thanks in advance. :)

Marley
07-06-2015, 08:20 PM
on kodi i really cant tell you till the 15 its a wait and see but think you will be ok wish i could tell you more

bawler
07-07-2015, 03:05 AM
This is kinda funny to me. I am a software developer and long time tester. But I'm just being real. Nothing good comes free. The kodi stalker emulator is only working on free testing to lure and advertise. Of course it's designed to be a service and get paid. It's been free for a while but I know testing. Yall know if it will work with kodi or not. That's part of the 'testing'. My recommendation to the 'freebies'....get a job and just pay these guys. That keeps your options open. The game is designed to be sold...not told. That's called commerce. Welcome to reality...

dara
07-07-2015, 04:44 AM
This is kinda funny to me. I am a software developer and long time tester. But I'm just being real. Nothing good comes free. The kodi stalker emulator is only working on free testing to lure and advertise. Of course it's designed to be a service and get paid. It's been free for a while but I know testing. Yall know if it will work with kodi or not. That's part of the 'testing'. My recommendation to the 'freebies'....get a job and just pay these guys. That keeps your options open. The game is designed to be sold...not told. That's called commerce. Welcome to reality...

Well, not really. The add-ons IPTV Stalker and PVR Stalker were developed by users, not by NFPS. The STB Emulator was already in place when the service started testing, but users had to figure that out as well. There are literally thousands of users using the IKS that were introduced to IPTV because there is a belief that IKS will no longer be viable. Because of the large number of users, it did need to be load tested, and our "little" club got bigger because IPTV Stalker was so easy to use. We long timers expected to pay for this service, and maybe unfortunately, the unsuspecting out there will see the service blocked from them, and hopefully they didn't pay someone that told them it was 'free'.

Eddy61
07-07-2015, 05:50 AM
on kodi i really cant tell you till the 15 its a wait and see but think you will be ok wish i could tell you more

Thank you. I have been testing for over 10 years. I love to read and try things. I bought 10 slots for my buds. Server space costs and do not mind paying my way and for some of
my buds. I have been reading at several places and thing s are looking good. I am a newbie at IPTV but seasoned at testing.

DarkSide
07-07-2015, 06:08 AM
the only thing changing after the 15th is the mac addy will be validated..... as long as the mac is linked to a valid donation it should continue to work

bongskie
07-07-2015, 07:01 AM

we have jobs and we are willing to pay, i have almost the same question, after july 15, what will happen to kodi (PC) using iptv stalker?

bongskie
07-07-2015, 07:06 AM
the only thing changing after the 15th is the mac addy will be validated..... as long as the mac is linked to a valid donation it should continue to work

thank you, so kodi (PC) will continue to to work after 15

DarkSide
07-07-2015, 07:11 AM
if anything will stop iptv stalker/pvr client from working, it will be something im sure that the developers will/can fix... the 15th is just a day where all folks without a valid donation linked to a mac will no longer have access to the free trial

abrasope
07-07-2015, 07:36 AM
so basically what you are saying is that the addon iptv stalker on kodi will continue to work just as long as the system/androidbox/pc's mac address is connected to a donation? your response will alleviate all my worries...??

K00lKatT
07-07-2015, 08:14 AM
already answered in your other posts. No one can say for sure right now, but it should work. You will just have to be patient, thks..

dublinkid
07-07-2015, 08:34 AM
I am not overly concerned if the Stalker Client works in Kodi after the 15th. I see it this way, as do most logical peeps. I, like many have been testing for a lot of years and know how the game is played. I have bought my STB and made my donation so now I am ready to switch from IKS to the new format. The way I see it is this, nothing is free in this world. If you want to play, then you have to pay.

K00lKatT
07-07-2015, 09:46 AM
You can be sure our provider is not ignoring the many users of stb emu or the stalker client. They made options for them to use the adjusted MAC addy but that is still being worked on. You can bet they won't ignore these many potential customers. So once again I say be patient you will benefit from it.

bawler
07-07-2015, 11:33 AM
Right. That why I said nothing good is completely free....lol. at some point money has to be invested. I wasn't trying to infer everyone didn't have jobs. Kodi will still have add on that will give free access. It's a developers app. But rocket has always been a pay support system. Like was said server space cost. I'm just recommending all the free testers invest in a donation. I used it for maybe 2 months with Kodi cause I don't have an android box. Bought fire tv sticks and loaded for my buddies. It was just a programming challenge for me. I like programming. When asked what tv I'm watching, I reply 'nothing'. Don't have time to watch tv. Too busy working and enjoying life. Still it's fun to play with this type of stuff.....that's just me. :-)

Eddy61
07-07-2015, 03:16 PM
I always figured that if there was enough interest that there would be provisions made for the other clients. Thank you all. Now the hard part the wait.....lol

Marley
07-07-2015, 03:49 PM
yes i said that too got 7 codes a day ago

Eddy61
07-10-2015, 04:10 PM
Good to hear. got a bunch here too. Was a great deal!!! The service has been getting better exponentially. I very seldom watch TV but like it available.

Del44
07-10-2015, 04:25 PM
Hello where can i make a donation so i can upload my mac address to testing?

Eddy61
07-10-2015, 04:54 PM
http://iptvprivateserver.is/ Is where I went.
Hope this is OK to post.

K00lKatT
07-10-2015, 05:02 PM
since we are a rocket support site, I would recommend iptvrocket.is

Marley
07-10-2015, 06:48 PM
or this one http://iptvrocket.is/order.php

sky305
07-11-2015, 04:59 PM
or this one http://iptvrocket.is/order.php

whats the dif (besides price) betweeks iksrocket and iksprivateserver ?

dara
07-11-2015, 05:07 PM
whats the dif (besides price) betweeks iksrocket and iksprivateserver ?

There shouldn't a price difference. The key difference is probably support at the official sites. The other site is pretty much business only for NFPS services, but there is more latitude here for NFPS, Rocket and other things... like sports or fun stuff. Also, we can support Kodi here... the Stalker add-ons were first introduced here.

sky305
07-11-2015, 05:23 PM
There shouldn't a price difference.

price for rocket is 70$
iks is 80$

if i'm not mistaken.

dara
07-11-2015, 05:31 PM
price for rocket is 70$
iks is 80$

if i'm not mistaken.

Nope. Both $70 until the 15th. Both go up to $80 then.

Boldaslove
07-16-2015, 07:38 PM
I understand Kodi may not be officially supported, but took a chance and purchased a donation anyway, and have linked the MAC address on the papio site. When the pay server goes "live" other than changing the url in the IPTV Stalker settings from portal to 1, what else needs changing? My donation receipt provided data to be used for "name" and "password", and I don't see in the settings where That would be entered.

dara
07-16-2015, 07:43 PM
Right now, a password related to your donation is not required. For IPTV Stalker, don't assume that the portal url will just change to "1" from "portal", we don't know that yet as ATM the access is still free.

Boldaslove
07-16-2015, 07:51 PM
Thank you for the reply. I will chill a bit. I just like being prepared.

Daniel 9
07-16-2015, 10:00 PM
Free access is not over yet? Is it? I see threads on that subject. Can some one verify.----- I have two avov1 and I paid for one donation and the second box I did not link it yet. It still plays today 7/16/15 1500 hours on Pacific. I'm using my unit that is not linked to test for now.

dara
07-16-2015, 10:05 PM
Free access is not over yet? Is it? I see threads on that subject. Can some one verify.----- I have two avov1 and I paid for one donation and the second box I did not link it yet. It still plays today 7/16/15 1500 hours on Pacific. I'm using my unit that is not linked to test for now.

I think you answered your own question.