PDA

View Full Version : Going Private...

K00lKatT
07-04-2015, 05:14 AM
Hey Members, greetins and have a great 4th. I for one am totally happy about the service finally going private, it's about time. I think we will see many rapid and great improvements when this happens. So I would ask you all to be patient and hopeful, it's only going to get better. I also feel the pricing and time extension were very generous of the provider to offer. Enjoy everyone, the ride begins....K00l

Marley
07-04-2015, 05:37 AM
i'm on bus

big dady
07-04-2015, 05:40 AM
getting on the bus too

dale-63
07-04-2015, 07:36 AM
I'm on bus to I jest hope it is not the short bus lol

Ipguy
07-04-2015, 08:31 AM
They website still say coming soon as always

mrbiggmike
07-04-2015, 09:43 AM
Hello, sorry if this is a silly question but is this exclusive to specific boxes and or can someone with a fire tv use it on Kodi? I keep hearing it is for certain boxes only.

thanks for the reply.

soldertech24
07-04-2015, 01:47 PM
I'm joining that crowded bus even if I have to sit on top lol.

floder2
07-04-2015, 01:56 PM
Think I'll wait a month...and see how it goes...........I'm sure the bus of peeps is not an elite group.....you can get in anytime.........does not have to be on July 15th

martys
07-04-2015, 03:36 PM
Why would any one pay for this freezing always can,t watch anything using mag 254 & avov on line
may be it is just me Thanks martys

bullpuss
07-04-2015, 04:02 PM
I'm on board already. This can only get better..

soldertech24
07-04-2015, 04:38 PM
no freezing here been watching it all day

Marley
07-04-2015, 04:41 PM
hey live is getting better the bus stop is always open late or early but i think it will be a great ride for us to enjoy i been waiting a long time for this yrs

big dady
07-04-2015, 05:00 PM
Freezing what freezing? it's nice on the bus:cool:

admin7
07-05-2015, 11:51 PM
Yep! got my bus ticket; all aboard.. its going to be one hella of ride...

justice
07-06-2015, 02:23 PM
Well I just bought an Iptv box, just a week ago, and know I find that the servers are going private... explanation please, there in the post tells us an enormous amount of money that we have to pay, but it dont say how many time we are gonna have the service... the list goes up to 500.00, do you know how many hours I have to work to get five hundred dollars? And the service, you have to be an expert computer geek to go through all the settings and look for programming... this are the 100 hundred dollars that I have spent, that hurt more, cause, the person that sold me this thing told me FREE PROGRAMS, free cable, free all... if you are gonna make us paid for this service, you at least have to explain how many time Im gonna have the service if I pay let me se, the first donation 80 dollars!!!

Dream Robber
07-06-2015, 02:29 PM
getting there, just reading and looking where to buy...
Dr.

justice
07-06-2015, 02:38 PM
another thing, how im suppose to link my mac address, if I decide to pay for this services... there is no explanation, there is not a thread on how to do this... certainly this is something, that had not been thought out well... Im not a computer technician I cant get on the private servers if there is not a guide to do so, many people are gonna lose a lot of money here, and you are the ones that are gonna lose more, cause your profits comes thru the buying of equipment, and now you are hiking prices like there is a bouyant economy here... post a guide on how to apply for the private servers, post a guide on how to link the mac address, post a guide on how many time im gonna have the service, in dollars, this had not been well thought guys... you are improvising, and I dont really like improvisation.

big dady
07-06-2015, 02:55 PM
"justice" first of all no one here told you it was going to be free and if you did you researcher and read on it before you spent that $100 that's hurting you so much. Every one who can read knew it wasn't going to be free for ever. It is also very clear the prices 1 box per donation so unless you have multiple boxes i don't see how you're going to be paying $500 big ones for a single box. But if i were you, i would go back to the person that made me buy the box in the first place to get them to explain them self

4wheelin
07-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Hi.

We have implemented a new Search Donation, where you can link a MAC address to your Donation Number as many times as you wish for future authentication in our IPTV system.

ASSOCIATING YOUR MAC ADDRESS & DONATION - STEP by STEP Instructions

Please link your MAC Address to your Donation, the IPTV testing mode will be closed very soon and only those mac addresses linked to an active Donation Number will be able to continue enjoying the IPTV service.

Note: This applies to all donations purchased before or after January 31st, 2015. All customers who plans to use the IPTV service needs to have a MAC Address linked to an active Donation.

Best regards,

docmichael
07-06-2015, 06:39 PM
Is the donation a one time deal? Or is it yearly....I enjoyed the free trial and was looking in getting a Mag254 and wanted to have an idea on all the cost upfront.Thanks!

dara
07-06-2015, 07:24 PM
Is the donation a one time deal? Or is it yearly....I enjoyed the free trial and was looking in getting a Mag254 and wanted to have an idea on all the cost upfront.Thanks!

I really wish you read this board or even visit the donation site.

docmichael
07-07-2015, 03:53 PM
Just a simple yes it is yearly would been appreciated,People that are new in this have a few questions every once in a while.I have read alot here and will continue to do so.I went to donation site and got the answer i was seeking...but like i said...a simple yes would have been fine.

K00lKatT
07-07-2015, 03:56 PM
and like Dara said, a simple look around the forums would have answered your questions, thks..

Pinto
07-07-2015, 08:26 PM
I know that "going private" can be a good thing, many sat sites went that way to protect card codes and coders.. hope it works out for Kodi after the 15th, looking forward to more "testing" as we used to call it LOL