PDA

View Full Version : iptv stalker playlist

chris0147
07-03-2015, 06:45 PM
Hey guys

I have got some questions, I have the server address of iptv stalker "http://serverip/stalker_portal/c, I wonder that do you know how i can get the playlist from iptv stalker server?

I just want to know how I could get the playlist because i want to play the channels in vlc. Is it possible to do that?

Thanks in advance!

dara
07-03-2015, 07:49 PM
You won't get help on m3u extraction on this site. Sorry.

chris0147
07-03-2015, 08:07 PM
why not?????????

dara
07-03-2015, 08:30 PM
Site policy. Working with m3u's expose our members to malware risk, so the power's that be have put the kibosh on it. I suggest you go to the provider of your link to get help with it, because I don't recognize it from a server that we support here.

crawlers1977
07-04-2015, 08:06 AM
mmmmm that question he asked you dara is the exact same way i was asked on a group related to xbmc/kodi support and i mean word for word. if its the same lad hes from newzealand i think but wants the playlist to add to iptv boxes and try to sell them as stalker.iptv think admin should keep an eye on that 1

chris0147
07-04-2015, 11:05 PM
mmmmm that question he asked you dara is the exact same way i was asked on a group related to xbmc/kodi support and i mean word for word. if its the same lad hes from newzealand i think but wants the playlist to add to iptv boxes and try to sell them as stalker.iptv think admin should keep an eye on that 1

i'm not selling anything. I only want to get the playlist so i can add it in my tv guide addon on kodi. Dont you believe me?

Marley
07-05-2015, 01:29 AM
cant sell or do anything soon

Don_black
07-05-2015, 02:59 AM
Is it possible to suggest links to certain channels I notice all pac 12 links say unavailable in the guide. I tested the m3u's from another source and they are working can you update this so that they work in iptvstalker. I just checked bbts addon and pac 12 channels working in their. How can I update this in iptv stalker.

crawlers1977
07-05-2015, 07:51 AM
them saying unavailable isnt anything to do with having the m3u stream link even if you had it and was active the token once you turn play off that renews the token you need to use a grab tool to bring in the xml file which will include the pac channels, look here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2850-HOWTO-Integrate-EPG-into-PVR-IPTV-Simple-Client-using-IPTV-Stalker-and-I-Vue-TV-Data
using stalker and Ivue tvguide along with a custom xml you will have all channels and epg