PDA

View Full Version : Stalker client wont load

Roach46
07-02-2015, 11:35 AM
Stalker client wont load on my M8 android, been running fine for weeks, have not changed anything, error message says check config, iptv stalker addon works fine, any ideas?

gnr123
07-04-2015, 06:23 AM
I managed to get PVR stalker client version 0.8 working on my android tablet. This method should work for tablets, smartphones and those with android boxes that have access to the play store. You need to install XML editor and adobe air from the Google play store. Both apps are free. You need to only use XML editor, but for XML editor to work you need to also install adobe air. Once installed, look for the PVR stalker folder, and choose settings.XML. There you would need to change the connection timeout to 75. 60 did not work for me. Then save it, and answer yes to would you like to replace this file. The PVR stalker folder can be found under android folder, look for kodi, user data, then addons, the PVR stalker, where you will find and edit the settings.XML connection timeout to 75. Huge thanks goes to dara, for telling us how to do it on computer.