PDA

View Full Version : New Avov TvOnline

Stangboy
07-01-2015, 01:13 AM
Just received my Avov TvOnline box and want to get started by installing Kodi/XBMC. Can someone run me through this process? (Yes I'm a newbie eager to learn)!!

So far I have just connected it to the Internet, but done nothing else to it.

I have Navi-x and Phoenix add-ons ready to go but first need to get Kodi installed.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated!!

crazed 9.6
07-01-2015, 01:21 AM
Kodi is not available on the avov TVOnline box, only on the avov Vixo2 box is Kodi available.
Check the Channel Store on that TVOnline box for APPs available.
You could connect it to 1.iptvprivateserver.tv as well.

Stangboy
07-01-2015, 01:37 AM
Thank you crazed 2.0 for the quick response! I would like to be able to watch live PPV's and recent movies too. Is there a way to do this on my Avov Tvonline box?

crazed 9.6
07-01-2015, 01:38 AM
Thank you crazed 2.0 for the quick response! I would like to be able to watch live PPV's and recent movies too. Is there a way to do this on my Avov Tvonline box?

there are a few APPS in the Channel Store that will have movies and TV shows.
The iptvprivateserver will have TV content as well.

floder2
07-01-2015, 02:19 AM
[QUOTE=Stangboy;37456]Just received my Avov TvOnline box and want to get started by installing Kodi/XBMC. Can someone run me through this process? (Yes I'm a newbie eager to learn)!!

So far I have just connected it to the Internet, but done nothing else to it.

I have Navi-x and Phoenix add-ons ready to go but first need to get Kodi installed.

Did you update to the latest firmware......................

Marley
07-01-2015, 02:23 AM
how hell you get that on avov tvonline box you must be talking about the avov2 box your in wrong section ask in the avov2

floder2
07-01-2015, 03:51 AM
He didn't ..Sounds like he has NavyX and Phoenix addon in the form of a zip file and wanted to install kodi on the TV-Online box..so he could add those addons to kodi.side mounting it...I'm sure if he reads somemore he will see Kodi is impossible on the Avov TV-Online box.............

crazed 9.6
07-01-2015, 03:58 AM
He didn't ..Sounds like he has NavyX and Phoenix addon in the form of a zip file and wanted to install kodi on the TV-Online box..so he could add those addons to kodi.side mounting it...I'm sure if he reads somemore he will see Kodi is impossible on the Avov TV-Online box.............
yup, I told him in post #2

Stangboy confirmed it's a TVOnline box, in a PM not long ago.
He has his APPS working now but doesn't seem to get NFPS channels working.
Not sure if he is connected.

Marley
07-01-2015, 04:25 AM
yea your right will move him back saying I have Navi-x and Phoenix add-ons ready to go but first need to get Kodi installed got me no like crazed said your avov tvonline box will not run kodi at all never will you need a avov2 box for that as newbie you didnt know so i was wrong and sending you back to online section i c crazed did