Empty
06-30-2015, 12:58 AM
Any plans for it?

Marley
06-30-2015, 01:12 AM
on avov2 yes other ones thats up to them

Ipguy
06-30-2015, 06:44 AM
I don't thing so,most of the app on Avov TV online does ever work as it is now....so I wouldn't hold my breath.

K00lKatT
06-30-2015, 07:23 AM
I, for one, am not going to count anything out. avov is young and growing, they definitely show an interest in what their users think and their wants and needs. So with that in mind I am definitely willing to give them every chance to see what they can do and wish them all the luck, thks...

DarkSide
06-30-2015, 07:33 AM
avov does show A LOT of interest in what the end users think, like and dislike... and have someone who represents them to at least give feedback!!

with that said, a lot can happen!!

Empty
06-30-2015, 02:01 PM
on avov2 yes other ones thats up to them

I hope thy don't hold out certain apps just for there more expensive units, I can see some yes just because the limitation of the the device but....

I don't thing so,most of the app on Avov TV online does ever work as it is now....so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Yes I was reading that some off the apps are having problems but being worked on to get fixed.

I, for one, am not going to count anything out. avov is young and growing, they definitely show an interest in what their users think and their wants and needs. So with that in mind I am definitely willing to give them every chance to see what they can do and wish them all the luck, thks...

+1 let's hope that interest continues

avov does show A LOT of interest in what the end users think, like and dislike... and have someone who represents them to at least give feedback!!

with that said, a lot can happen!!

+1 Rep for Avov if you are reading this add Genesis to the TvOnline please

a-team
06-30-2015, 04:04 PM
I hope thy don't hold out certain apps just for there more expensive units, I can see some yes just because the limitation of the the device but....

Yes I was reading that some off the apps are having problems but being worked on to get fixed.

+1 let's hope that interest continues

+1 Rep for Avov if you are reading this add Genesis to the TvOnline please

We have a lot going on right now so I doubt this will get released any time soon. I think fixing some of the current applications is a larger priority but we have some things that are getting pushed that are even more important then that. Doesn't mean it won't every happen though, anything is on the table right now. I will be sure to add this to our wishlist.