PDA

View Full Version : Kodi IPTV Stalker 403 Error

senrab
06-29-2015, 12:59 AM
Hey Guys,
I've been having an issue with IPTV Stalker and one of the services I sub too. On every channel I get a 403 error. It only does this on this sub but the free NFPS in IPTV Stalker the channels play fine.

Apparently the sub is working(I asked my provider) so I don't know what to do now. I've reinstalled KODI and everything but still having no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

dara
06-29-2015, 03:02 AM
ISP problem?

I'd try a different method to connect, like the STB Emulator. If it works, then it's a Kodi issue, and if it doesn't, you aren't connecting to the server. Also, try clearing the cache in IPTV Stalker, which may have wrong channel info.

senrab
06-29-2015, 01:16 PM
Hey Guys,
I've been having an issue with IPTV Stalker and one of the services I sub too. On every channel I get a 403 error. It only does this on this sub but the free NFPS in IPTV Stalker the channels play fine.

Apparently the sub is working(I asked my provider) so I don't know what to do now. I've reinstalled KODI and everything but still having no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

The emulator hasn't been working with this service for over a week. This is why I switched to IPTV Stalker(which was working until yesterday). My reseller says everything is up and running so I don't know how else to test to see if its them or my setup.

Thanks for the help!

big dady
06-29-2015, 01:52 PM
Please read the rules we do not discus other service so contact your re seller and tell him to fix the problem

senrab
06-29-2015, 06:05 PM
Please read the rules we do not discus other service so contact your re seller and tell him to fix the problem

Didn't see any discussion about a specific service. I was asking a question about the 403 error and giving info as to what I have tried and asking what could cause the error.

psycon
06-29-2015, 07:49 PM
if you have a reseller, you have another service. NFPS isnt being sold yet, its currently free. and noone is getting a 403 error.. . seek support from your reseller.

xbmcbg
06-30-2015, 02:53 PM
403 error - mind Forbidden access for spoofers , and if I'm administrator of that portal i will kick you forever. :)

senrab
07-02-2015, 10:39 PM
403 error - mind Forbidden access for spoofers , and if I'm administrator of that portal i will kick you forever. :)

Sorry I'm not following. What is considered spoofing?