PDA

View Full Version : Mag 254 stuck on loading

eyepopper
06-28-2015, 11:42 PM
hi to all members of this forum i am having problem with a Mag 254 for a week now,and looking for help
the problem is it get stuck on loading or sometimes get stuck when the it loads the port half way it freezes and wont move
has to unplug and start all over again but get stuck
i did the wipeout factory reset but after it load the files from the usb and checking image and loading but get stuck on loading
can someone help me out maybe i am doing something wrong
thanks in advance:confused:

DarkSide
06-29-2015, 12:10 AM
might try some stuff on this post

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?530-how-to-reset-your-box

eyepopper
06-30-2015, 06:36 PM
thanks darkside i did a wipeout reset and the box load the bootstrap after that it checks the image loading and get stuck on looking for the imagefile
frozen in there
try again and again but still the same message looking for the file and it freeeeze there even bought a new usb stick but still the same
i contacted informir about the problem waiting for an answer

Bkman2020
06-30-2015, 07:49 PM
Try posting your issue in the informir forums on there site.

supaman32052
07-01-2015, 07:52 AM
whenever mine is stuck loading .. i unplug it and plug it back up and it always starts after i do that

xbmcbg
07-01-2015, 03:45 PM
If you get your STB and when switched on it gets stuck on the screen saying loading try rebooting both the router and the STB, if this fails and does not resolve the issue you should contact the administrator and ask him to check for duplicating of the MAC addresses (if free sever is used), he knows how to solve the problem.
Once you have done this they can make your service back to active.
Note on the Entertainment package the screen would be blue background with blue loading bar.

bearwithme
07-02-2015, 10:32 PM
If you get your STB and when switched on it gets stuck on the screen saying loading try rebooting both the router and the STB, if this fails and does not resolve the issue you should contact the administrator and ask him to check for duplicating of the MAC addresses (if free sever is used), he knows how to solve the problem.
Once you have done this they can make your service back to active.
Note on the Entertainment package the screen would be blue background with blue loading bar.

I have put in both mac addresses for both mags, mine ad hers. Who is administrator, how do I contact hem/her?