PDA

View Full Version : Mag 524 4k

weedy
01-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Hi guys Just got a mag 524 w3 set it all up but 4 k. Not working get black screen any idea thanks

crazed 9.6
01-08-2024, 03:20 PM
Depending on which service the Mag 524 device needs to be setup thru the correct portal.
The portal would have to be changed thru your code at the papiao website, depending.
NFPS codes can be changed by the user/member.
But the Rocket codes need assistance from a administrator to get those changed.

Click on the link below to take you to more information...
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?46693-Portals-support-Ministra

Ryu
01-08-2024, 04:48 PM
also, you can change compatibility mode on your mag to like lower than 524 and it should work.

weedy
01-08-2024, 10:11 PM
also, you can change compatibility mode on your mag to like lower than 524 and it should work.

OK now I am really confused. I went to the site I went to Portals I change to P2 and it was successful. I turned on my box, rebooted it, downloaded everything worked, except for the 4K in video club. Any idea and I am not sure how to change the box to a different configuration to make it a lower model number.

Ryu
01-08-2024, 11:21 PM
OK now I am really confused. I went to the site I went to Portals I change to P2 and it was successful. I turned on my box, rebooted it, downloaded everything worked, except for the 4K in video club. Any idea and I am not sure how to change the box to a different configuration to make it a lower model number.

If everything worked then leave it it like this. For 4k videos maybe change media player if possible on your box?