PDA

View Full Version : Chrome issue

Bkman2020
11-03-2023, 07:16 PM
Any one having issues with incomplete loading on this site using chrome?

crazed 9.6
11-03-2023, 11:05 PM
thone did and fixed

I delete all cookies and cache and History and all is well again.

Bad Weed
11-05-2023, 12:29 AM
This is a security problem with the site (for me). When you open IPTV, look at the chrome address bar. There will be a message beside the address on the left saying Not Secure! or site settings (it shows a few horizontal lines with arrow)
Click on the not secure or site settings message box, and it will give you options for this site.
Go to site settings, and there will be choices to change settings from allowed or blocked. scroll down to Insecure content, which will show blocked. Change this to allow. this worked.

theone
04-20-2024, 09:56 PM
This is a security problem with the site (for me). When you open IPTV, look at the chrome address bar. There will be a message beside the address on the left saying Not Secure! or site settings (it shows a few horizontal lines with arrow)
Click on the not secure or site settings message box, and it will give you options for this site.
Go to site settings, and there will be choices to change settings from allowed or blocked. scroll down to Insecure content, which will show blocked. Change this to allow. this worked.
It's been like that for a long time but it seems that Administration has fixed that.