PDA

View Full Version : any isues with newest update?

curgs
09-16-2023, 08:18 PM
Just asking because my box is getting app failure message on the screen, It will crashes my box from watching live tv and go right back to main screen on buzz box and a pop up saying app failure message.
I have rebooted modem and box, it happens now 2 , 3 times a day since new update
I am not saying it is from new update but something now is off

big mac
09-16-2023, 08:54 PM
Just asking because my box is getting app failure message on the screen, It will crashes my box from watching live tv and go right back to main screen on buzz box and a pop up saying app failure message.
I have rebooted modem and box, it happens now 2 , 3 times a day since new update

I've been using it for 10 days now and no issues.

curgs
09-16-2023, 09:37 PM
Think I fixed it, changed live tv to primary from backup

09-17-2023, 04:55 PM

Yes, I am having the same issues. But now it says that "Media format is not compatible?

NBS
09-17-2023, 05:10 PM
You using Mac or xc api?

curgs
09-18-2023, 03:07 PM
i am using xc api

and yes I am still have some issues with the stream even using primary, was on backup before update with no issues but tried primary

NBS
09-18-2023, 03:26 PM
Try changing stream format

curgs
09-18-2023, 06:34 PM
It was on auto and I switched to TS already , any ideas what I should try it on with my set up of xc api?

NBS
09-18-2023, 07:32 PM
It was on auto and I switched to TS already , any ideas what I should try it on with my set up of xc api?

Try ts first