PDA

View Full Version : Help chose new box

Imp08ala
05-04-2023, 04:12 PM
Iam currently running dreamlink t3 and would like to get a second new box that has a guide similar like the dreamlink t3 with channel logos on guide and best bang for your buck

Ryu
05-04-2023, 04:20 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?163-BuzzTV-Box
look here at buzz section :)

crazed 9.6
05-04-2023, 04:20 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?238-All-the-Buzz

The Essential models and the B5 are the base models while the X5 and U5 and possibly the Classic model, are their flagships (the 4900 too if you can find a new one)

:)

crazed 9.6
05-04-2023, 04:21 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?163-BuzzTV-Box
look here at buzz section :)

Cool Beans :)

Imp08ala
05-04-2023, 04:53 PM
Do these buzz have a good guide with logos on channels on guide? And where do you buy them ? cause I went to were it says catalog but don't show prices or option to buy

crazed 9.6
05-04-2023, 05:50 PM
that catalogue is from buzz website. There are no sales thru there.

go here --> https://canada.buzztvglobal.com/
canada or usa

yes, good guide and logos.

Ryu
05-04-2023, 07:05 PM
logos, guide..etc comes from server. as long server offers those info buzz will display for you :)

big mac
05-08-2023, 08:32 AM
logos, guide..etc comes from server. as long server offers those info buzz will display for you :)

Also can from URL for EPG you use in m3u.

12icer
05-08-2023, 09:08 PM
Just got My Buzz U5 up and going all the way yesterday and it will not disappoint you, Buzz has set the standard in my opinion, even if you do a lower res it has a GREAT picture, it is easy to set up to turn on and off with the TV if you want, it can do anything you want to do even be a second computer if you want.
Has massive download speed you will probably be limited by the uploader or your connection.

suport
05-09-2023, 04:51 PM
greetings
My recommendation is to have a clear idea of what you want.
Since if you only used iptv any android box will do the job.
Why do I say this, why would you buy a gaming PC if you only use Microsoft Word?
Logo and Epg is based on the provider you use. If the provider does not have the info, it does not matter the box, you will not have it.
Look for information on what you want and make the decision to buy what you need

crazed 9.6
05-09-2023, 06:32 PM
suport, what you say may be true for purchasing a PC or an automobile or even a Kodi box, but....

BuzzTV is an android that is specially setup for iptv services. No sense spending dollars on just a simple android device that you gotta add third party software onto for iptv, when the Buzz devices already have a preinstalled app for that and setup with user friendly in mind and with multiple ways in its usage methods. That is the Buzz4 or Buzz5 app
Even their base models have this.
Plus the fact that it is indeed an android, so as we know there would be many options for many things with any chosen app that can be installed by user.

This is not like buying a Gaming PC if you only use Word.
Purchasing a BuzzTV device is just common sense due to the fact that it has the best options available for iptv usage with no need to figure out what 3rd party app needs to be installed and how to use that app and etc,,, no need for brain teasers when Buzz takes care of all that.
And like I say, it is an Android too :)

Those just simple generic Androids that need extra apps installed are not the answer for iptv service when there is a Buzz on the scene :)
And with a price range thru their different models to suit most everyone, without loosing that Buzz iptv app available on all their devices.

And of course we at iptvtalk are BuzzTV's #1 supporter, and BuzzTV has their customers needs and/or wants always in mind ... and with some of the best client support I have ever seen from an android company since I been in this game.

Find out what all the buzz is about and get buzzed :)

Ryu
05-09-2023, 07:03 PM
what crazed said that plus it comes with pre mapped remote control designed for building in iptv for all kind of people to get going in minutes. you have to keep in mind everything before you recommend an android box to anybody and most important everybody is not tech savvy like your self (suport) or like ryu's hadouken :)

suport
05-09-2023, 07:32 PM
greetings
And I still haven't seen his own team push buzztv box to the limit
iptv does run,but what happens with other platforms, with a certificate you have to do exactly what you tell me to use a 3party app.
like a gaming pc you can only play fortnight but you need to change app to play call of duty it's not a full gaming pc
I'm not criticizing buzztv, I'm not saying it's bad either, but there are many options
And just as a comment there are many formats that for those who make their own iptv buzztv does not recognize them as DRM to give an example
I'm just saying that we have to see what we want to do before buying

Ryu
05-09-2023, 07:44 PM
that is why people who come here not looking for gaming/third party stuff. they are just looking for iptv and box that is specifically design for iptv. :)
buzz is the main sponsor of this site and runs perfect for everybody and has a great support for people. :)

Imp08ala
05-13-2023, 02:52 AM
Hey guys after doing research Iam leaning towards the buzztv classic but also am interested in the buzz U5.. so many choices tough choice

big mac
05-13-2023, 03:50 AM
Hey guys after doing research Iam leaning towards the buzztv classic but also am interested in the buzz U5.. so many choices tough choice

Both good choices but it all depends on what you're going to use it for.U5 is perfect if you plan on doing a lot of recordings and need storage for such.If you don't plan on doing a lot of recordings The Classic has plenty of storage.

Marley
05-16-2023, 05:12 PM
I run u5 been happy with it from day one .I can tell you one thing if your running dolby atmos turn that on first . Now if you recording and setting it up for hrs away make sure you epg is right too . Its hell of box runs everything i throw at it . Believe you me i run this box to max .

suport
05-16-2023, 08:23 PM
regards marley
You say that you are running the u5 to the maximum,
I ask you, have you run the api and the regeneration of the drm with their manifests?
A friend has one but the manifests run extremely slow and much slower if he has more than 1 request per 30 seconds.
Using buzztv player does not work as well as the original apps for true 4k movies and 4k iptv
Do you have anything you can share to improve that?
no 3 party app

12icer
07-03-2023, 05:05 AM
you have to set up the box for what you want, I have a 512 card, a 2tb ssd and a 16tb storage ssd. I have fiber optic unlimited 80g dl and can dl a couple of 1080 movies while playing a 4k movie with no lag time.

You have to set the box up to do what you want it to do the only problem I have with it is my dagnabbed thumb is a little fat for the remote button and I have to be sure to put it on the right part of the circle.

Other than that I have not found anything it wont do, I do recommend using solid state drives in the drive bay instead of mechanical ones.

big mac
07-03-2023, 05:27 AM
greetings
And I still haven't seen his own team push buzztv box to the limit
iptv does run,but what happens with other platforms, with a certificate you have to do exactly what you tell me to use a 3party app.
like a gaming pc you can only play fortnight but you need to change app to play call of duty it's not a full gaming pc
I'm not criticizing buzztv, I'm not saying it's bad either, but there are many options
And just as a comment there are many formats that for those who make their own iptv buzztv does not recognize them as DRM to give an example
I'm just saying that we have to see what we want to do before buying

Would you like some screensots of DRM Info?Seeing as that comes preinstalled?
It's Google certified for Clearkey and Widevine.