PDA

View Full Version : locked on one channel

capthook
03-30-2023, 12:25 PM
I have two 4900's one working fine the other is locked on one channel and I can't even reach the menu. I did a reset and it worked for about five minuets then it locked up again. Now even a reset doesn't do anything. I looked on their site and I see the 4900 isn't listed any more.

big mac
03-30-2023, 01:04 PM
I have two 4900's one working fine the other is locked on one channel and I can't even reach the menu. I did a reset and it worked for about five minuets then it locked up again. Now even a reset doesn't do anything. I looked on their site and I see the 4900 isn't listed any more.

What does that have to do with your issue?
What happens when you press OK button?
Does a list appear on left side showing that channel?

big mac
03-30-2023, 01:06 PM
Also if you go to their other site they do have them for sale.

capthook
03-31-2023, 01:28 PM
I get no response from any button on the remote. The remote from my other receiver won't work on it either. Both remotes work fine on the other one.
The only difference between them is the good one was ordered with a hard drive. And the iptv program is different on them with the same update installed.

big mac
03-31-2023, 02:29 PM
I get no response from any button on the remote. The remote from my other receiver won't work on it either. Both remotes work fine on the other one.
The only difference between them is the good one was ordered with a hard drive. And the iptv program is different on them with the same update installed.

Please explain how it's different?Are you talking about Home Screen?

capthook
04-02-2023, 01:32 PM
The program layout is different and when I press VOD there is only two movies showing. Now I can't get into anything only the one channel shows up and I can't change the channel

big mac
04-02-2023, 02:53 PM
The program layout is different and when I press VOD there is only two movies showing. Now I can't get into anything only the one channel shows up and I can't change the channel

Press VOD button and then Green button.Make sure everything is checked to Visible.

capthook
04-03-2023, 12:28 PM
Thankyou it's working again

big mac
04-03-2023, 12:34 PM
Thankyou it's working again

You're welcome.