PDA

View Full Version : vod downloading

roadrunneric
03-27-2023, 01:00 AM
my record works fine of the Live Tv but when i hit download on VOD i get the download storage not selected error. can i fix this somehow? thanks

big mac
03-27-2023, 01:27 AM
my record works fine of the Live Tv but when i hit download on VOD i get the download storage not selected error. can i fix this somehow? thanks

Menu/PVR/PVR Options
Pick a location.You can't download to Internal.

roadrunneric
03-27-2023, 02:08 AM
Thank You :) it was not selected properly. however after setting it to my usb device and rebooting i am still getting the download storage not selected. i reformated my drive also. any additional suggestions? thanks

big mac
03-27-2023, 02:53 AM
Thank You :) it was not selected properly. however after setting it to my usb device and rebooting i am still getting the download storage not selected. i reformated my drive also. any additional suggestions? thanks

Did you format it as External/Removable using the box?

big mac
03-27-2023, 02:55 AM
Also are you selecting Recording Storage Location or Download Storage?

roadrunneric
03-27-2023, 03:34 AM
when i looked for the drive, it was no longer showing up after the format. so i formatted it again using the box again as an external removable. then it showed up and i chose it in both of those catagories. i had only put it into the recording storage location and not the download storage. thank for you help. it is working correctly now. ;)

big mac
03-27-2023, 04:37 AM
when i looked for the drive, it was no longer showing up after the format. so i formatted it again using the box again as an external removable. then it showed up and i chose it in both of those catagories. i had only put it into the recording storage location and not the download storage. thank for you help. it is working correctly now. ;)

Good to hear.:)