PDA

View Full Version : Avov-Online-TV

floder2
06-23-2015, 06:51 PM
Is there anyway to get rid of the Browser from going straight..to Avov website....changing the home page does not do it..........

Marley
06-23-2015, 08:28 PM
going to check that now will use my usb kb to see if i can change to a http

Marley
06-23-2015, 08:33 PM
yea i just click on it and click one of http brings you to to avov browser and you can change what you want or just click the browser that the ez way both at tide in

Marley
06-23-2015, 08:35 PM
oh if avov is reading this please add cloudtv app

floder2
06-23-2015, 09:15 PM
In the menu of the box it has a browser button ..so I click that and it goes directly to avov's home page..I don't want it to go to Avov page..........I want it to go to google.......I did change the home page in the browser to google but when you start the browser it always goes to avov web site

Marley
06-23-2015, 09:31 PM
yea thats true cant help you on that one

a-team
06-25-2015, 06:38 PM
Yeah sorry about the browser you will just have to deal with that. As for cloudtv, we are porting all Vixo1 apps over to the TVOnline soon. CloudTv will be there.

floder2
06-25-2015, 08:25 PM
Cool....david.......Any way to get the Gotham XBMC for the TV-ONline box.......I have it on my Avov1.....I like it alot.....only use it for One addon..for Major League baseball ..works great for me...

Marley
06-25-2015, 09:17 PM
would not work on tvonline box would like the rest of member to have it on avov1

floder2
06-25-2015, 09:44 PM
Well then David should push for the MLB.TV app for the Avov Tv-Online box................

a-team
06-26-2015, 03:11 PM
I already have actually. I know a lot of you want it so I'm trying to get them to port it onto our boxes. The development team is really busy right now so its hard to push small features like this around. Only sometimes in their development time do they have some space free up and they can work on bugs or quick features. Management is really pushing them to get some stuff out and the team is relatively small (only like 4-6 guys or something like that). I have been hinting we have some major plans coming around and we do. But it requires the team to work their butts off to hit these deadlines :) of course we will delay if we have to, but they have a lot of work to get done. Aside from that, MLB.TV is already in the top 3 apps on our wishlist. So once we go around to getting some of those onto our platform, I'm sure MLB will be one of the first ones. In the meantime enjoy it on Kodi on our Vixo2 if you have it ;) ;)

floder2
06-28-2015, 03:45 AM
Well I do get and enjoy MLB.tv on XBMC on the AVOV1 just afraid if anything goes wrong and I have to factory default the Box.....You guys won't give me XBMC back........because you don't think it works well with the AVOV1...........I don't use anyother Addon in it except MLBMC.....So it works great for me.............

Marley
06-28-2015, 03:51 AM
that is so true what you said nope wont get it back

floder2
06-28-2015, 03:52 AM
Yeah sorry about the browser you will just have to deal with that. As for cloudtv, we are porting all Vixo1 apps over to the TVOnline soon. CloudTv will be there.

Well as of now VOD....HULU......Icefilms.......Movie25.....do not work with the TV-ONline box..........Porting all those apps from Vixo1 .....does not give me much confort

Marley
06-28-2015, 03:55 AM
vod i bet soon we get fixed same with movie 25 now icefilms maybe and hulu i dont use so cant say and didnt he say will get new apps for avov1

a-team
06-29-2015, 05:49 PM
Vod would be a server related issue. The Vod function works just fine on other servers. Movie25 went down over the weekend so we are looking into it and will bring it back up soon if possible. As for Hulu I do not know what will be happening with it. We have reported it a few times but its hard to test since it only works in the USA. Best I can say is that I hope it gets fixed soon. We know about it, just it will be a matter of time before it gets done. There is a lot of stuff we are working on so I can assure you the development team has their hands full :)

Lowteck
06-30-2015, 08:15 PM
Movie 25 does not work at this time with KODI so it is not an issue with the AVOV but with Movie 25 itself!