PDA

View Full Version : new kodi starting

Marley
11-16-2022, 04:37 PM
So it begins… Presenting the first beta release of v20 aka Nexus!

4me2c
11-16-2022, 08:13 PM
Yep, Just when We gets One the Way We Wants, They go to Improving and Protecting Again...!!!

Marley
11-16-2022, 08:36 PM
and make it that you need a new box

11-17-2022, 12:53 AM
and make it that you need a new box

Explain to me why I would need a new BOX! Please

Marley
11-17-2022, 08:06 AM
The processor in older boxes or the ram will become door stops just cant keep up with the software .This happen all time i been running kodi for yrs but take three too four yrs maybe a little more time it been a few upgrades now thats why i say that .They make the software to run only for faster boxes just like a computer so if you have older box get ready to buy new one .Thats why i say that time is coming again in with new out with old .So if you have box thats old that can hardly keep up now guess what .If you have few yrs newer box now you should be fine talking about the ones that cant just make it now. I have many older boxs that are door stops from when i started kodi. and sticks too.

4me2c
11-17-2022, 02:43 PM
Gots to Agree with Marley on that, even thou Me H96 Max+ is still kicking with Kodi 19...

crazed 9.6
01-14-2023, 11:50 PM
I guess I should have spam banned this spammer yesterday when I had the chance.
I won't make that mistake twice :)

And by the way, 'de-centralized' crypto is not a good investment these days. The governments and the centralized banking cartels have seen to that.
Anyone who says otherwise is a scammer.

*spammer now gone :)

Ryu
01-14-2023, 11:56 PM
I guess I should have spam banned this spammer yesterday when I had the chance.
I won't make that mistake twice :)

And by the way, 'de-centralized' crypto is not a good investment these days. The governments and the centralized banking cartels have seen to that.
Anyone who says otherwise is a scammer.

*spammer now gone :)

you hit them with a hammer :)