PDA

View Full Version : H96 max Ultra HD

keegster17
12-27-2021, 11:21 PM
Hi guys, trying to help a friend. He got a H96 Max box, I am wondering if this can be used for a IPtv server, if so, can someone assist me how to setup? I have a Formuler box so no clue.

Thanks

Ryu
12-27-2021, 11:45 PM
download tivimate, kokaleka, stbemu pro, ott navigator, vlc, ...etc and follow the instruction.

you should get them buzztv box and they would be very happy :)

keegster17
12-28-2021, 12:08 AM
thanks, is this box any good, or a waste of time for a iptv server?

Ryu
12-28-2021, 01:01 AM
always buy box that has a support and has built in dedicated iptv app. remote is always pretty simple to use because keys are mapped and when it comes to support than buzz is no match.

suport
12-28-2021, 02:02 AM
greetings to all
everything that is android is good for iptv a very good player even superior to the one used by buzztv is the ott navigator it has support from the creators and they are always up to date on changes in the link structure
the most sold and used devices in iptv have a very simple base 1gb ram 8gb disk, many of them official android, the unofficial ones more or less the same and they work very well. Something very important the divice is nothing if the iptv service is not good

Ryu
12-28-2021, 03:34 AM
third party apps will never work great with remote control for average people as user friendly as built in buzztv app with remote control. pvr functions, server settings, favorites, vod...etc will be super easy with buzz remote :)

suport
12-28-2021, 04:17 AM
I have tried a few devices and I have never had problems with remote control or vod much less vod since it presents them as a separate file and ott navigator is evolving AFR support, DRM support, MPD support and that's a lot to say
But in these things of the android box for iptv it is only a matter of taste since a user who really does test knows that what runs in a $500 box can do it in one of
$50

Ryu
12-28-2021, 02:11 PM
I know that and you know that but everyone does not have skill levels as yours or many of us even though its not hard at all. we are talking about average users and you know that its not easy for many people to navigate some of these apps without proper remote control.

OP asked for information and we provided them information and that shows that box can be use for iptv. however, we did recommended them brand because our sponsors comes first and our sponsors do make high quality, user friendly devices, and top notch support.

I appreciate your input but always keep in mind that we are helping average users. :)

4me2c
12-28-2021, 02:15 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?188-H96-Max-Plus

http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?60-Other-Devices

Shooty
12-28-2021, 04:43 PM
Hi guys, trying to help a friend. He got a H96 Max box, I am wondering if this can be used for a IPtv server, if so, can someone assist me how to setup? I have a Formuler box so no clue.

Thanks
H96Max(+) is an excellent STB.
I've had an H96Max STB for over a year without problems.
4G ram, 64G storage, 64bit O/S, SATA drive port etc.
/Shooty

4me2c
12-29-2021, 01:46 AM
H96Max(+) is an excellent STB.
I've had an H96Max STB for over a year without problems.
4G ram, 64G storage, 64bit O/S, SATA drive port etc.
/Shooty

That is the same STB that 4me uses to watch Movies and Specials not shown on Loco Channels...!!!