PDA

View Full Version : Fired !

crazed 9.6
12-09-2021, 09:56 PM
Chris Cuomo has been fired from CNN
And his book that was suppose to be published this coming year, has been scraped by the publishers.
(that is a big hit for Cuomo, as these books can pull in millions for these guys)

I could not be more happy in hearing this news and my signature says it all.

All we need now is for CNN to disappear from existence.

Ryu
12-09-2021, 11:51 PM
cheater or cheap news network is that what this stands for :eek:

4me2c
12-10-2021, 12:59 AM
Clinton News Network...!!!

realdeal
12-11-2021, 02:42 PM
About time the Fake news network did something real. I read its owned by AT&T hmmm.

Farmer1
12-11-2021, 03:03 PM
great news to hear

crazed 9.6
12-11-2021, 03:48 PM
About time the Fake news network did something real. I read its owned by AT&T hmmm.

CNN was founded by Ted Turner in the 1980's (Cable News Network).
Turner owns some other media stations , such as...
Turner Network Television (TNT), Turner Classic Movies (TCM), Turner Broadcasting Systems (TBS), Headline News, and Cartoon Network.

Turner merged with Time Warner in October 1996.
Turner then became an official division of parent company Time Warner.

Time Warner owns assets in film and television which includes...
Home Box Office (HBO), DC Comics, The CW, and Warner Bros. Entertainment and of course the Turner affiliates.

AT&T attempted a $85 billion takeover of Time Warner in November of 2017.
The Justice Department tried to block the take over due to antitrust concerns, but failed. The concern was that with owning and operating these multiple media sources, At&T would have control of what was reported and what was held back from the public.

In August 2019, At%T was succesful in the take-over.
So they now own Time Warner which in turn also owns CNN

Vangaurd and Blackrock and a investment company run by Buffet (i think) are the top shareholders and I think somewhere in the mix Murdock has some intersets in CNN as well.
Murdock owns Fox Media and Sky News among many others.

Next time you see Fox crew coming down hard on the CNN crew (or vise versa) as they usually do, just remember that the pay cheques of the employees of CNN and Fox are signed by the same entity... which should make one wonder what is really going on with these employees and their back and forth banter :eek:

Tucker Carlson used to work for CNN, until Murdock shuffled the script a little bit :eek:

crazed 9.6
12-11-2021, 06:20 PM
Transparent Wall Technician

Ryu
12-11-2021, 11:32 PM
:) :) :) :) :)

12icer
08-04-2022, 12:41 AM
He must have angered someone at the OSF! HEHEHEH.

4me2c
10-03-2023, 10:32 PM
LMAO as Today, never before in US History, the Speaker of the House was "Fired"...!!!

crazed 9.6
10-03-2023, 10:48 PM
LMAO as Today, never before in US History, the Speaker of the House was "Fired"...!!!

I saw that... poor guy :)
Fired !!

realdeal
10-05-2023, 12:02 PM
You dont suppose it was the only adult in the room comment that set the left off.lol