PDA

View Full Version : Avov TVonline-guide

floder2
06-20-2015, 05:09 PM
I don't see TV Guide anymore on any channels..........anyone else having that problem?

Marley
06-20-2015, 05:28 PM
will tell you in few sec on tv=online yes and avov2 yes update just lost my epg just now only one channel has it for me 363 and 368

K00lKatT
06-22-2015, 04:50 AM
Hopefully the new tvonline update will follow soon...

a-team
06-23-2015, 03:48 PM
There are some annoying bugs and touch ups that need to be addressed before the update rolls out. We were scheduled for last week but have delayed it for now. I am testing it in the office already and I notice some popular issues seem to be fixed (ex time/date). I haven't tested everything yet so I'm not so sure about EPG. We will be modifying how our menu works so perhaps that will address that issue you are now experiencing. Make sure to report to us if you find certain bugs that need to be fixed.

floder2
06-23-2015, 04:25 PM
David
TV-Guide is so much more important then a new skin...........
You could fix Hulu and Icefilms.....and of course VOD
the new skin does not do much for me.......Functions are much more important..............Radio was a nice touch

a-team
06-23-2015, 05:31 PM
David
TV-Guide is so much more important then a new skin...........
You could fix Hulu and Icefilms.....and of course VOD
the new skin does not do much for me.......Functions are much more important..............Radio was a nice touch

Looks like they released the update today haha. While it may just look like a new skin there was a lot of back end features that have been implemented. I can promise you many things have been optimized and fixed that you may not notice. Now that this update is out of the way, I'm sure the developers can allocate some more time towards these issues. Do you mind PMing me the exact problems, I go through so much stuff I don't remember the exact issues with what you mentioned.

K00lKatT
06-23-2015, 05:39 PM
The new update did NOT correct the time, date issue if you turn box off w/remote and put in standby. When turning back on w/remote, the time, date starts from when you last turned off. So, the problem remains...thks