PDA

View Full Version : Hunters (2016)

crazed 9.6
02-08-2017, 11:07 PM
Hunters (2016) Horror
-In 1987, a group of film students go scout an abandoned resort in the Pennsylvania wilderness, but they end up becoming real victims in another film.
Director: Adam Ahlbrandt
Writer: Adam Ahlbrandt
Stars: Linnea Quigley, J.D. Brown, Adam Ahlbrandt

I wanted to get this one onto our Bad or Not ??!! thread here, cause it is so bad that I hope I am able to stop some from even watching it :eek:
The story is about a couple brothers in the woods who hunt campers and then create snuff films with these unsuspecting campers.
There is so much horrific gore in this film, it will make you sick.
And there are more victims then just the few... these brothers have a long line of victims.
This is not a family film !!
In my opinion, this is not a film for anyone..... It may not give you nightmares but it is very distasteful film.
I could not even watch it close enough to rate the actors performances (two actresses are well known horror films stars)

CP from a critic...
A New Sickfest.
A brutal film.
This was pretty disturbing so it won't be for everybody. The brothers always find more depraved things for their victims to do for their film, each time more vile.
It will freak you out and have you wincing in disgust that's for sure. The film is half found footage mixed with regular footage. It does have that grainy 8MM look giving it a real snuff look. They go all out on the gore making it realistic as possible. There is abundant nudity as well (Usually really bloody nudity)

Be Warned !!
This one definitely gets into our SO VERY BAD category.

asesinopr
05-09-2017, 02:31 PM
Hunters (2016) Horror
-In 1987, a group of film students go scout an abandoned resort in the Pennsylvania wilderness, but they end up becoming real victims in another film.
Director: Adam Ahlbrandt
Writer: Adam Ahlbrandt
Stars: Linnea Quigley, J.D. Brown, Adam Ahlbrandt

I wanted to get this one onto our Bad or Not ??!! thread here, cause it is so bad that I hope I am able to stop some from even watching it :eek:
The story is about a couple brothers in the woods who hunt campers and then create snuff films with these unsuspecting campers.
There is so much horrific gore in this film, it will make you sick.
And there are more victims then just the few... these brothers have a long line of victims.
This is not a family film !!
In my opinion, this is not a film for anyone..... It may not give you nightmares but it is very distasteful film.
I could not even watch it close enough to rate the actors performances (two actresses are well known horror films stars)

CP from a critic...
A New Sickfest.
A brutal film.
This was pretty disturbing so it won't be for everybody. The brothers always find more depraved things for their victims to do for their film, each time more vile.
It will freak you out and have you wincing in disgust that's for sure. The film is half found footage mixed with regular footage. It does have that grainy 8MM look giving it a real snuff look. They go all out on the gore making it realistic as possible. There is abundant nudity as well (Usually really bloody nudity)

Be Warned !!
This one definitely gets into our SO VERY BAD category.

Now I wanna see it! 😎

crazed 9.6
05-11-2017, 12:56 AM
Now I wanna see it! ��

lmao, you are taking your chances :)

I will try and get some more Really Bad, Bad or Not so Bad reviews posted up here for yea :)