PDA

View Full Version : crazed and walmart

lessrbeam
09-20-2021, 12:12 AM
Hey crazed,

I had no way of knowing that talking about walmart is not allowed.

IT IS NOT CLEAR on these forums. When is the last time you looked at the "START HERE"? Seriously.

I never once saw "NO WALMART TALK ALLOWED" or even referred to. In fact I would not have even known about the onn if it were not for these forums. There is another post, ON THIS FAKE FORUM, saying it works well and I looked into it because of that post.

These are not real forums. If someone like me broke some unwritten rule, you could have just been polite about it. But that's the whole childish part of it...you had to get called out and then delete my response in my last thread that you stomped all over like a grade school play yard

I was willing and tryig to offer up my expertise with android to your "DONATORS" not just for the onn but whatever box and you shut that down...acting like a school yard bully.
magisk
root
auto vpn
shell scripting for automation
remote login
my app to quick change donation number
making a box easy for elderly or not technical proficient

I mean, out of all of the people here (those viewing numbers couldnt be inflated right?), there would have to be someone that might find something useful out of it?

nope, now you got a highly motivated pissed off griefer just because you couldn't be polite.

I'm sorry your granny wasn't treated well when she was greeting at walmart. That sucks, man

That is why you need to grow up. Piss off somebody for no reason at all

Your lack of civility and the impoliteness that people like you practice has harmed society 1000x worse than walmart has or can ever do.

I'm off. Hope I don't see you on torrentfreak

NOW, I AM TELLING YOU !!!! TO EDIT MY POST OR DELETE IT, AND BAN ME LIKE THE TOOL YOU ARE <lulz

crazed 9.6
09-20-2021, 12:44 AM
what does politeness have to do with any of this ?
My very first response to your previous post was me asking you not to promote walmart goods or services here at iptvTalk.

But instead you posted again and did post the very same thing I asked you not to post on our boards.

If you had a just showed your work and the name of the box or boxes and left walmart out of it, meaning not mentioning the name walmart, then things would have been fine and left on the boards. But since you said it was walmart products, and said it in multiple posts, that is why the thread was eventually deleted.

As far as everything you said about me (and my grandma), well I can and do ignore that.
Have a nice evening :)

NBS
09-20-2021, 01:00 AM
What a tool!

Ryu
09-20-2021, 11:59 AM
@ OP, the language you used against our greatest Mod here is intolerable. :mad:
our Mod politely and professionally asked you in very first post to that thread but you continued and came back with another thread and directly pointing fingers at him. :mad:
he still responded you politely and professional after all this. if you are mature enough then you would understand and will stop this.
thats how I feel and that makes me very angry seriously. :mad:

crazed 9.6
09-20-2021, 12:26 PM
I was not as professional as I'd like to have been.
For instance ,the first thread was the one that I started posting them 'dance videos' in and hyjacked the thread, although I did ask not to be promoting wally world, but i can see it would be kinda insulting, hyjacking as I did.
I basically hyjacked the thread when I should have simply deleted it and maybe with a message sent to OP... but it was walmart chit and which insulted me just by being on our boards.... and so that was my flight or fight response.

Don't be too hard on lessrbeam :)

Ryu
09-20-2021, 01:29 PM
@ crazed 9.6, I seriously felt bad and im surprised nobody jumped on this other than NBS and that was too polite as well.
now you see how you tried to send OP message different ways so they dont get or feel insulted but instead leaning from this OP directly point ing fingers which is not acceptable by Ryu.
even if OP was pointing against our new member I would go with same reaction but here is matter of staff and highest respectable personality.
I hope OP will understand this and I dont have anything against OP but this kind of language and ignoring staff is not and will never be acceptable by Ryu.
Hadouken

Farmer1
09-20-2021, 03:12 PM
I cant believe some people

4me2c
09-20-2021, 05:09 PM
Guess that OP didn't get an Answer they wanted... But that is still No Excuse for being Snotty to a MOD or any Staff or any Member as far as that goes...!!!

nob0dy
09-21-2021, 04:45 PM
@ lessrbeam , i am pretty sure i read all your deleted posts .

that thread was locked for a reason . and that pos box you were talking about doesn't even work otherwise it would be listed here in at this " fake " forum , your words not mine , that YOU went out of your way to bitch and complain on too btw .

so much for your expert advise , lol ;x

i didn't like the torrent freak comment , you can end up there today if you want .

you should go watch catz eye , might learn something .

remember when he thought nob0dy was watching and took that hit . his wife went in the cage . anyways .....

Walmart isn't what everything thinks it is .

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/walmart-labor-unions-bad-company/

crazed 9.6
09-21-2021, 04:55 PM
I did not want to come back this thread, but I gotta so I can thank you guys :)

And special thnx for looking out goes to nob0dy :)
I knew you would as soon as you saw this thread buddy, thank you again.

nob0dy
09-21-2021, 05:34 PM
I honestly doubt anyone can see the thread but the OP came here to state they found some cheap android box over at walmart with company name conveniently and how they were able to root them with some great interface . anyways the conversation obviously was terminated / edited and destroyed / deleted ......

the stb was looked into and didn't / doesn't work with private servers , i know because i looked at it too ..

it served no purpose here @ this " fake " forum , so it was removed .

@ crazed you're welcome , anytime my friend :cool:

suport
09-21-2021, 06:07 PM
Greetings to the forum for a while without visiting the forum and I see the same thing does not change at all always the same problems the same requests ect hahahahaha. In relation to the post in one part he is right in the rules of the forum it does not say that it is prohibited to talk about waly hahaha I understand that just editing the post and telling him not to use the name of waly was enough. Now nob0dy you say that an android box does not work for the services offered here that gives a lot, but a lot to say since android is an open system, you do what you want with the huumm your words (the stb was looked into and didn't / doesn 't work with private servers, i know because i looked at it too ..) I do not go into details since this forum is not free iptvtalk but it look for information because it does the same as any android box hahahaha. I'm retiring for another time since this does not change hahahaha very boring

I honestly doubt anyone can see the thread but the OP came here to state they found some cheap android box over at walmart with company name conveniently and how they were able to root them with some great interface . anyways the conversation obviously was terminated / edited and destroyed / deleted ......

the stb was looked into and didn't / doesn't work with private servers , i know because i looked at it too ..

it served no purpose here @ this " fake " forum , so it was removed .

@ crazed you're welcome , anytime my friend :cool:

12icer
09-21-2021, 06:20 PM
Somebody is just a spam poster, I would like to welcome everyone, but I don't like this type of thing especially when CRAZED and the mods have BEEN SO TOLERANT AND NICE ABOUT IT. It is an insult to the best site and some of the best mods in this genre of forum. Sorry to rant, but I cant welcome this to the site.

crazed 9.6
09-21-2021, 06:27 PM
Somebody is just a spam poster, I would like to welcome everyone, but I don't like this type of thing especially when CRAZED and the mods have BEEN SO TOLERANT AND NICE ABOUT IT. It is an insult to the best site and some of the best mods in this genre of forum. Sorry to rant, but I cant welcome this to the site.

Tippy seems to have an agenda on his mind :eek:

thnx 12icer :)
I got em... but prolly will see more of him and his alter ego

Ryu
09-21-2021, 08:04 PM
seems like OP logged in and posted under different name :D another hadouken from Ryu :eek:

crazed 9.6
09-21-2021, 08:13 PM
seems like OP logged in and posted under different name :D another hadouken from Ryu :eek:

I saw you mention that word before and was wondering what it meant, so I searched it out :)

The Hadoken is one of Ryu's best attacks.
The Hadoken is a special attack that originated in Street Fighter. It is often referred to as a "fireball" due to its appearance, despite few instances of the move actually producing flames. It is one of the most famous special moves in the Street Fighter series.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. fJB64fKvU7q1F7oM6aGl8AHaE8%26pid%3DApi&f=1

Ryu
09-21-2021, 08:17 PM
I saw you mention that word before and was wondering what it meant, so I searched it out :)

The Hadoken is one of Ryu's best attacks.
The Hadoken is a special attack that originated in Street Fighter. It is often referred to as a "fireball" due to its appearance, despite few instances of the move actually producing flames. It is one of the most famous special moves in the Street Fighter series.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. fJB64fKvU7q1F7oM6aGl8AHaE8%26pid%3DApi&f=1
hhhahha you are very special sir. you exactly got it and its just Ryu's one of the toughest reaction again intruder :cool:

nob0dy
09-22-2021, 06:14 AM
Greetings to the forum for a while without visiting the forum and I see the same thing does not change at all always the same problems the same requests ect hahahahaha.
In relation to the post in one part he is right in the rules of the forum it does not say that it is prohibited to talk about waly hahaha I understand that just editing the post and telling him not to use the name of waly was enough.

@suport , i would say 100% of your posts have been deleted because of constant hi-jacks by you , i don't see what's so hard about sticking to one thread until the problem(s) have been solved . This is more or less a hobby that constantly changes , you have to keep yourself educated to stay on top of things . It does require equipment upgrades as well .

Now nob0dy you say that an android box does not work for the services offered here that gives a lot, but a lot to say since android is an open system, you do what you want with the huumm your words (the stb was looked into and didn't / doesn 't work with private servers, i know because i looked at it too ..) I do not go into details since this forum is not free iptvtalk but it look for information because it does the same as any android box hahahaha. I'm retiring for another time since this does not change hahahaha very boring

@suport - yes i said it's not supported by services provided by papiao , therefore it's UN-supported here , won't work . i am confused why that's so hard to understand :confused:

nob0dy
09-22-2021, 06:22 AM

@Ryu - i believe suport hi-jacks every thread . example below source :

https://i.ibb.co/3p6Whjr/suport.jpg

@ is trolling crazed again .

just because i don't say anything doesn't mean i don't know what's going on :cool:

4me2c
09-22-2021, 11:12 AM
That poser(poster) was Questioned Quite Awhile ago and Left to Remain Posing...!!!

crazed 9.6
09-22-2021, 11:24 AM
I have no issues with Suport.
Suport wants to be part of the site here and has given great guidance in some things in the past, but also brings video or tv sources here, which conflict to our supported papiao sources/services.
That is why you see the deletes on suport's posts. He deleted them himself, not me.
He did that because he is or was mad at me for constantly telling him that outside sources of video content were not allowed here (m3u file playlists, as example).

Yes he does troll me upon his visits here, but that does not bother me.
As I mentioned, Suport is a good person, but just has a chip on his shoulder because I had to lay down some rules :eek:

Now that other guy and his wally world posts and his alter ego 'Tippy' ,,, well that's another story :eek:
Maybe one day he will understand why wally world does not get any good reviews here.

C/P taken from the link at post #9

"This is just a friendly reminder that Walmart is terrible.
Call it a public service announcement: Don’t shop there. Don’t work there if you can help it.
And if you do have to work there, don’t expect to be treated well.
Get out while you can, before Walmart takes your spirit, your health, and your dignity.
If Walmart’s ugly practices are a cycle of power and abuse, there’s only one way to break it.
And that starts with you."

C/P from Chris Osterndorf who is a graduate of DePaul University.

realdeal
09-22-2021, 12:25 PM
Its a shame and unfortunate, they are to big to fail. They have 20 or so subsidiaries , you do even know they own. Check it out, I bet you shopped there.

crazed 9.6
09-22-2021, 12:30 PM
Its a shame and unfortunate, they are to big to fail. They have 20 or so subsidiaries , you do even know they own. Check it out, I bet you shopped there.

Okay, even before I check that out, (which I will) ... I will take that bet.
What you wanna bet for ?
:)

I'll be back with results of my research :)

crazed 9.6
09-22-2021, 01:23 PM
Okay I am back... and I think I won the bet :)
Besides 30 years ago and my visits Eatons and Sears, which were not part of wally world back then.

The biggest sub seems to be Sam's Club with their subsidiaries. In Canada, Sam's Club found it difficult competing with well established supercenters in Ontario. These are mostly if not all found on the East coast provinces (Ontario mainly).

WallY World took over Eatons (a clothing superstore) a few years ago in Canada.
In Canada alone, Walmart has sent retailer chains such as The Bay, Zellers, Sears Canada, K-Mart Canada and Target into bankrupt and/or bought them out.

I been to Eatons and to Sears but them were years and years ago, perhaps 30 years ago.

In USA there is Sam's Club too which is a much stronger presence in the USA.

Along with Wal-Mart Real Estate Business Trust and a Property Management outfit, both in USA.

--Sam’s Club - East coast of Canada and USA.
I live on the west side of Canada, so I never been.

--ASDA Stores Ltd. - the second largest grocery retailer in the UK
I never been to England.

--Seiyu Group - a Tokyo-based chain of supermarkets, department stores, delis, and shopping centers.
I never been to Tokyo.

--Brompreco - a supermarket chain headquartered in Sao Paolo, Brazil.
I never been to Brazil.

--Jet.com - a Amazon partner.
I have never bought anything from Amazon, not ever, not even once.

--Great Value- Walmart introduced the Great Value groceries.
I never been.

--Bonobos - an online menswear retailer.
I never bought menswear from any online retailer. My 'bonos' are just fine in my boxer shorts :)

--Moosejaw - a Michigan-based outdoor retailer with a large online presence and 10 physical stores.
I never been to Michigan.

--ModCloth - an online retail focuses on quirky, trendy, and vintage clothing.
I don't do quircky, so I never been :)

--Vudu - media technology company with content delivery and internet distribution of films to television networks in Canada and the United States.
I don't do Vudu, so never been.

--Art.com - online art and wall wall décor retailer retailer.
I don't do décor.

--Shoebuy - an online shoe store.
I don't wear shoes, so I never been :)

--ELOQUII - an Amazon competitor.
Nope, not me :)

--Bare Necessities - online lingerie company.
I wish !!

--Flipkart - e-commerce company.
Don't know but I am guessing probably not.

--Massmart Holdings Limited - a South African company, second-largest distributor of goods in Africa.
I never been to Africa.

--Aspectiva - based in Tel Aviv.
Never been.

--Lider - retailer based in Chile.
Never been to Chile.

--Supermarcados Amigo - a chain of supermarkets in the United States.
Never been.

--Hayneedle - Omaha based online retailer. Part of walmart's bid to over take Amazon.
Never been.

--Best Price Modern Wholesale - Walmarts way around India's restrictions they had with the Walmart corp.
Never been to India.

--CARHCO - Central American Retail Holding Company.
Never been to Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras or Costa Rica.

Okay now lets talk business here.
What did I win ?

realdeal
09-22-2021, 01:53 PM
You did your homework lol They also are trading stock in over 30 markets pay a 1.75 dividend and average a 2.50 estimate stock price increase per share per year. The rich sit on there stocks as banks wont even come close with interest percentage. Its a shame they target the poor, pensioners and welfare and treat their employees the same.I agree a thousand percent with you, but as long as the rich purchase stock and the poor the goods. They are not going to feel any push back.By the way I don't own their stock or shop at there stores. You can take this further like Costco etc they are no different and I don't shop their either. Unfortunately the people they hurt shop their.

crazed 9.6
09-22-2021, 01:54 PM
You did your homework lol They also are trading stock in over 30 markets pay a 1.75 dividend and average a 2.50 estimate stock price increase per share per year. The rich sit on there stocks as banks wont even come close with interest percentage. Its a shame they target the poor, pensioners and welfare and treat their employees the same.I agree a thousand percent with you, but as long as the rich purchase stock and the poor the goods. They are not going to feel any push back.By the way I don't own their stock or shop at there stores. You can take this further like Costco etc they are no different and I don't shop their either. Unfortunately the people they hurt shop their.

Good info, thnx

but , what did I win in that bet ?

realdeal
09-22-2021, 03:07 PM
A day pass to Sams Club. lol

crazed 9.6
09-22-2021, 03:14 PM
A day pass to Sams Club. lol

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. W3pdHi8T76-3xb15Msh4UgAAAA%26pid%3DApi&f=1

nob0dy
09-22-2021, 06:08 PM
I have no issues with Suport.
Suport wants to be part of the site here and has given great guidance in some things in the past, but also brings video or tv sources here, which conflict to our supported papiao sources/services.
That is why you see the deletes on suport's posts. He deleted them himself, not me.
He did that because he is or was mad at me for constantly telling him that outside sources of video content were not allowed here (m3u file playlists, as example).

Yes he does troll me upon his visits here, but that does not bother me.
As I mentioned, Suport is a good person, but just has a chip on his shoulder because I had to lay down some rules :eek:

Now that other guy and his wally world posts and his alter ego 'Tippy' ,,, well that's another story :eek:
Maybe one day he will understand why wally world does not get any good reviews here.

C/P taken from the link at post #9

"This is just a friendly reminder that Walmart is terrible.
Call it a public service announcement: Don’t shop there. Don’t work there if you can help it.
And if you do have to work there, don’t expect to be treated well.
Get out while you can, before Walmart takes your spirit, your health, and your dignity.
If Walmart’s ugly practices are a cycle of power and abuse, there’s only one way to break it.
And that starts with you."

C/P from Chris Osterndorf who is a graduate of DePaul University.

Humans are very self centered , 90% only care when it applies to them , that same 90% are all zombies and have no clue what this world really is all about $$$$$ ;D

@ crazed , i wanted to show everyone what is really going on , and honestly you could ban / delete them from here , but you allow them to be here , even after they've trashed talked and went personal .

They know nothing about you , or what you do for a living or how hard you work to keep everyone safe , you go the extra mile for " others " both online and especially offline .

I " think " 90% of people that interact with you , think you're profiting from papiao . They don't know volunteer and take personal time out of your life to help these people .

I really did and still do appreciate you helping me out , all those times ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

oNE of these day's i'll return to Canada , we will have to get a drink ;D
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This was me this morning at Sams Club , some guy burned it down and left . weird :o

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/CqNH0PzR3Lc/maxresdefault.jpg

crazed 9.6
09-22-2021, 06:20 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/CqNH0PzR3Lc/maxresdefault.jpg

haaaaaa !!!!
there goes my free pass :)

suport
09-22-2021, 06:36 PM
greetings to everyone in the forum
Mr nob0dy when I quote your words that wally's box is not supported I rely on the banner that the forum has on its main page that informs that the services offered include android. As far as I have tested the wally box is android and it runs the router systems offered here.
On the other hand about that of (hi-jacks) I can not do it in a post about link that sometimes is good and in others not for that reason I made a post saying that they could delete all my posts if they consider it necessary.
In relation to MR. crazed 9.6 he has always been an excellent partner and moderator that he and I have debates yes that is what a forum does, if the gentleman thought the same as me and we all thought the same this would be very boring forum.
For many times I thought that if he were in another forum it would be a pleasure to do a real test with him.
Since in this forum MR. crazed 9.6 seems more like an admin than a mod because he is the only one who wants to help and solve the problems that do not correspond to him since the routers offered here are not his.
I hope not to offend anyone and understand that all that is discussed here is the name of wally and not the android box, since what matter is how much the user can spend. All those boxes do the same, some faster, others slower, different interfaces but in the end everything is the same to be able to watch a stream

P.S Wally it is $&%$#&%^$#&%$#%&$@%@&%#*$&^$&*^$&*($&^%$*%#

@suport - yes i said it's not supported by services provided by papiao , therefore it's UN-supported here , won't work . i am confused why that's so hard to understand :confused:

Ryu
09-22-2021, 06:46 PM
@suport I think you past twice :)
I was reading then when I went to second paragraph and I started reading then in the middle I was like wait a second. I feel like I read similar to this before. :eek:
you fixed it. yeahhhh :)

12icer
09-22-2021, 11:31 PM
I won't stand up for WalMart, My wife worked there for about 30 years, my Daughter works there now, I have a lot of stock in the company,
The corporate is the problem for all of the people in the towns they serve, all of the employees they treat like garbage, all of the small vendors they crush, the list goes on for miles.
The original company under Sam Walton was okay, but when he died the kids didn't want anything but their billion dollar cut and hit the door. They did have some presence in the management, but a lot of it was superficial.
The corporate now is a group of elite lawyers, accountants and head hunters that try to do more with less every day, They are way below the margin of customer service that Kmart had when it went belly up.
Like all large corporations it is starting to eat itself with the top managements greed.
It may be bigger, but I am looking for a 1% stock price increase to jump forever, cause it is done In my view.
As for the shopping, I try to do all of the shopping I can do at locally owned businesses from drug stores to mini marts. even fast food franchises.
If they are from Timbuktu I am going to the local eatery.

nob0dy
09-23-2021, 02:40 AM
greetings to everyone in the forum
Mr nob0dy when I quote your words that wally's box is not supported I rely on the banner that the forum has on its main page that informs that the services offered include android. As far as I have tested the wally box is android and it runs the router systems offered here.
On the other hand about that of (hi-jacks) I can not do it in a post about link that sometimes is good and in others not for that reason I made a post saying that they could delete all my posts if they consider it necessary.
In relation to MR. crazed 9.6 he has always been an excellent partner and moderator that he and I have debates yes that is what a forum does, if the gentleman thought the same as me and we all thought the same this would be very boring forum.
For many times I thought that if he were in another forum it would be a pleasure to do a real test with him.
Since in this forum MR. crazed 9.6 seems more like an admin than a mod because he is the only one who wants to help and solve the problems that do not correspond to him since the routers offered here are not his.
I hope not to offend anyone and understand that all that is discussed here is the name of wally and not the android box, since what matter is how much the user can spend. All those boxes do the same, some faster, others slower, different interfaces but in the end everything is the same to be able to watch a stream

P.S Wally it is $&%$#&%^$#&%$#%&$@%@&%#*$&^$&*^$&*($&^%$*%#

@ suport , yes the banner has instructions too , read / learn here - > Getting-Started (http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?115-Getting-Started)

Takes you to below :

https://i.ibb.co/jbr10wK/1.jpg

Then to here :

https://i.ibb.co/5BHSFhp/2.jpg

@ suport , I fully understand what you're saying , but to me the $30 or 40 dollar save will only be a huge headache because no-one has any guides , and or help / support .

for example i would rather buy a buzz related or dream-link product because they have support , all the guides are here and the boxes are specifically made for iptv services , plus real support / help .

if you're going to buy a product and shell out 70 usd might as well spend the extra 30 usd for more reliable products with live help along with everything else I've listed above .

what makes you think he's not at another forum ?

and because he helps out a lot , that automatically makes him the admin , lol ok ..

i see a lot of people helping out , believe it or not remember you were going to bail a long time ago , it was I who asked you to stay , and here you are trashing the place ....

maybe this is all my fault , anyways ..... as previously discussed , you , I , we , nor anyone else is allowed to make this place like some warez site .

sure it would be great to have a bunch of links to files to this and that , and maybe tell the truth this or that ... but this isn't the place for all of that . it was clearly discussed to you and i believe myself and crazed included himself , so why are we making it sound out like its bigger than what it really is , this isn't a warez web site .

here @ IPTV Talk . we talk about papiao related services . do you remember crazed telling everyone that , you were in the thread along with me . :confused:

nob0dy
09-23-2021, 02:45 AM
haaaaaa !!!!
there goes my free pass :)

yeah i can tell you"re all bent out shape over it ;)

suport
09-23-2021, 03:23 AM
support in the forum yes to used 3 party apk
Amazon Fire TV (requires app or an installed m3u Player)=18.99 on sale the 2 off them need the same (installed m3u Player) not support here papiao did not create the apk
Roku (assuming an open port is available) 29.99 on sale= 2 off them need the same (installed m3u Player) not support here papiao did not create the sdk not supported with out dev mode wich can be bann hoo you know you test this jajajajaj

not papiao apk or app = suport from the user that have them = all
Perfect Player (with m3u or URL)
VLC Player (with m3u or URL)
ProgTV Player (with m3u or URL)
STB Emulator

just like that cheap box from wally

you win
I don't know about iptv
sorry

nob0dy
09-23-2021, 03:49 AM
support in the forum yes to used 3 party apk
Amazon Fire TV (requires app or an installed m3u Player)=18.99 on sale the 2 off them need the same (installed m3u Player) not support here papiao did not create the apk
Roku (assuming an open port is available) 29.99 on sale= 2 off them need the same (installed m3u Player) not support here papiao did not create the sdk not supported with out dev mode wich can be bann hoo you know you test this jajajajaj

not papiao apk or app = suport from the user that have them = all
Perfect Player (with m3u or URL)
VLC Player (with m3u or URL)
ProgTV Player (with m3u or URL)
STB Emulator

just like that cheap box from wally

you win
I don't know about iptv
sorry

LoL then go buy one and waste your money on it . fire sticks and rokus = slow and junk , or just PM me your address and i'll send you my junk / door stoppers . LoL ;z

... i am saying it's cheap and garbage and it isn't a supported stb here , meaning YOU will be the first person to buy one ..

where's the sub forum talking about the stb Set Top Box ........

and like you said , he's doing a lot of work , if he doesn't want to hear about walmart or have it discussed here , its says " super modz " under his name ... he is staff here ..

so if you wanna play the old rule book on me , you should first read the rules -> showrules (http://iptvtalk.net/misc.php?do=showrules)

suport
09-23-2021, 04:58 AM
That is good but no thanks, none of the boxes promoted here compare to what I use for my tests and I share the specifications with you, not for you to do the same since you will have better but there we go
android tv os, cpu = intl 7 cpu 10gen ram = 32gb, ssd disck = 2TB, video card = GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 PCI Express 3.0 x16
with that well I do a little bit of iptv it is not much but it solves thanks anyway

4me2c
09-23-2021, 12:51 PM
That is good but no thanks, none of the boxes promoted here compare to what I use for my tests and I share the specifications with you, not for you to do the same since you will have better but there we go
android tv os, cpu = intl 7 cpu 10gen ram = 32gb, ssd disck = 2TB, video card = GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 PCI Express 3.0 x16
with that well I do a little bit of iptv it is not much but it solves thanks anyway

Maybee You should Look Down Here : http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

suport
09-23-2021, 02:12 PM
greetings 4me2c I do not like to use kodi since its dependencies are not completely stable an example of a py widely used by kodi
self.addControl (self.strActionInfo)
self.strActionInfo.setLabel ('control the get () redirectProxy, please any key to close')

def onAction (self, action):
self.close ()
that's why I comment in my previous post that I use Android tv os

12icer
09-23-2021, 03:23 PM
As TV goes and IPTV has come to be the basic TV now there are many of the cheap boxes out with limited capability. There is no need for another cheap box if you have a "smart" Tv as the apps you can get on a cheap box you can get on your smart TV and some of the tvs cost just a small amount more than the cheap boxes so why buy something you do not need. The boxes supported on this site are optimal for the service promoted here and they are also not as limited by available software and apps.

If you buy a cheap box for the services listed here you if you can get it at all you will be having trouble all of the time because of insufficient speed, access, memory, the list is as long as a foxes tail.

I have been in the TV reception game since all we had was rabbit ears, Junk IS junk and it is cheaper to buy the best if you really want to watch TV because you get better reception, better stability and a better and wider range of available programming.

zaang83
09-23-2021, 04:05 PM
Dang, I missed all the drama but the OP needs to find a source of relaxation. Life's too short. May I recommend meditation? ;)

nob0dy
09-23-2021, 04:37 PM

no actually i haven't built anything new in probably 10 years , and i am running 2 xr 4500's and i have 1 xpl 3000 down a couple streets @ another location ..... so you win .

i don't watch tv , well a lot of tv . just listen to music all day ....

nob0dy
09-23-2021, 04:49 PM
As TV goes and IPTV has come to be the basic TV now there are many of the cheap boxes out with limited capability. There is no need for another cheap box if you have a "smart" Tv as the apps you can get on a cheap box you can get on your smart TV and some of the tvs cost just a small amount more than the cheap boxes so why buy something you do not need. The boxes supported on this site are optimal for the service promoted here and they are also not as limited by available software and apps.

If you buy a cheap box for the services listed here you if you can get it at all you will be having trouble all of the time because of insufficient speed, access, memory, the list is as long as a foxes tail.

I have been in the TV reception game since all we had was rabbit ears, Junk IS junk and it is cheaper to buy the best if you really want to watch TV because you get better reception, better stability and a better and wider range of available programming.

i like the way you say and put things , i might have to steal or borrow your words later on down the road , i couldn't have said it better :cool:

4me2c
09-23-2021, 05:43 PM
greetings 4me2c I do not like to use kodi since its dependencies are not completely stable an example of a py widely used by kodi
self.addControl (self.strActionInfo)
self.strActionInfo.setLabel ('control the get () redirectProxy, please any key to close')

def onAction (self, action):
self.close ()
that's why I comment in my previous post that I use Android tv os

That's why 4me's Kodi is Still 18.0 ...!!! There Are Still Things We can Control...!! After-all, It's Called "Testing"...! :eek:

suport
09-23-2021, 05:58 PM
kodi 18 and 18.1 are good if you modify the py since it has a little info problem without making hi-jack to the post we are talking about. one of the problems in question of mac portal referred to simpleclient see what you get only with a small communication modification. I edited the links they do not refer to any forum or iptv server. Knowing that this is how you say test look at the result that I think you already know what it is used for

$headers = array();
$headers[] = 'Content-Length: 45';
$headers[] = 'X-User-Agent: Model: MAG254; Link: Ethernet';
$headers[] = 'Connection: Keep-Alive';
$headers[] = 'Accept: */*';
$headers[] = 'User-Agent: Model: MAG254; Link: Ethernet';
$headers[] = 'Referer: hxxp://xxl.xxxxxxxxxxx.xx/stalker_portal/c/';
$headers[] = 'Cookie: mac=' . $mac . '; stb_lang=en; timezone=America%2FChicago';
$headers[] = 'Content-Type: application/x-wxx-xxxxx-xxxxxxxxxx';
$headers[] = 'Expect: xxxx-continue';
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $headers);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERAGENT,'Mozilla/5.0 (QtEmbedded; U; Linux; C) AppleWebKit/533.3 (KHTML, like Gecko) MAG200 stbapp ver: 4 rev: 1812 Mobile Safari/533.3');
curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_COOKIE,'mac=' . $mac . '; stb_lang=en; timezone=America%2FChicago');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,'action=handshake&type=stb&JsHttpRequest=1-xml');
$token1 = curl_exec ($ch);
curl_close ($ch);
$obj=json_decode($token1, true);
$keyy=$obj['js']['token'];
$ch1 = curl_init();

crazed 9.6
09-04-2023, 11:46 PM
hey guys and gals, if anyone still shops at Walmart you will want to listen to this.
Seems Walmart here in an Alberta town is selling milk from BC (a province to the west of us which is controlled by the 'crazy and corrupt people in government').
So you may think it's because of milk shortage in Alberta, but nope. I can tell you there is no milk shortage from Alberta dairy farmers. And the other two actual grocery stores in town are selling Alberta milk with no shortages, as well as the two grocery stores that I janitor at night,which are in different Alberta towns. No Milk shortages there either.

So why is Walmart bringing in BC milk ?
I have heard that milk cows are being 'vaccinated'. Have not seen evidence of this yet, but I will be continually looking.
Is it possible that Walmart is knowingly importing tainted milk to feed to Albertans ?

Just another reason to stay out of Walmart !

Ryu
09-05-2023, 02:53 AM
hey guys and gals, if anyone still shops at Walmart you will want to listen to this.
Seems Walmart here in an Alberta town is selling milk from BC (a province to the west of us which is controlled by the 'crazy and corrupt people in government').
So you may think it's because of milk shortage in Alberta, but nope. I can tell you there is no milk shortage from Alberta dairy farmers. And the other two actual grocery stores in town are selling Alberta milk with no shortages, as well as the two grocery stores that I janitor at night,which are in different Alberta towns. No Milk shortages there either.

So why is Walmart bringing in BC milk ?
I have heard that milk cows are being 'vaccinated'. Have not seen evidence of this yet, but I will be continually looking.
Is it possible that Walmart is knowingly importing tainted milk to feed to Albertans ?

Just another reason to stay out of Walmart !

agreed boss. here in Africa we have cows hardly give milk but from few years now they have been using injection before milking and you get lots of milk that will surprise you. its just poison friends. if its happening here in Africa from few years now I can imagine in North America and Europe for some time now maybe. its better to get fresh from local farmer whom you trust dont use the vaccines/injection.
I do same thing with eggs and meat. I have my own birds so we get meat & eggs from home. :)
you guys need to be carful with lots of medicated stuff being sold in markets which is just poison. :(

realdeal
09-09-2023, 12:38 PM
Is this thread having a two year anniversary lol

crazed 9.6
09-09-2023, 07:31 PM
Is this thread having a two year anniversary lol

If I do any good at all before I die , that will be to keep at least one person out of walmart. and if I aspire to greatness then maybe one person every two years :)

And good advice there Ryu :)

realdeal
09-10-2023, 11:31 AM
Walmart new CEO Dylan Mulvaney, This help crazed. lol

crazed 9.6
09-10-2023, 04:14 PM
Walmart new CEO Dylan Mulvaney, This help crazed. lol

As much as I despise Walmart for their practices and what they stand for , I can't believe the old Walton cronies would be as stupid as that beer company, which I seemed to have forgotten their name just now :eek: