PDA

View Full Version : Channl down

skybound
09-16-2021, 09:10 PM
Somebody please drop a coin in the meter to get FOX News (205) back up....

ADP0361
09-17-2021, 07:44 PM
Just wanted to verify with others if many of the Cinema streams are down. I’m not receiving anything on HBO East, Cinemax East, 5 StarMax, MovieMax, Showtime East, Showtime Next, Stars Encore, Stars Encore Action, Stars East, Stars Cinema, Stars Black East.
Much Appreciate for any assistance or information.

Ryu
09-17-2021, 07:48 PM
Just wanted to verify with others if many of the Cinema streams are down. I’m not receiving anything on HBO East, Cinemax East, 5 StarMax, MovieMax, Showtime East, Showtime Next, Stars Encore, Stars Encore Action, Stars East, Stars Cinema, Stars Black East.
Much Appreciate for any assistance or information.
what app, system, box are you using? have you tried different player?

ADP0361
09-17-2021, 08:01 PM
Using TV Mate and also checked on IPTV Smarters. Same issue on many of the Cinema Streams. Using Nvidia Shield. Should clarify that I’m on IPTV66. Been using the service for years, and I’m pretty familiar with my equipment. That’s why I thought I just ask if someone else was having stream issues on many of the Cinema channels. Just one more thing if I may. I noticed that AcidJesuz EPG doesn’t populate on IPTV Smarters, but Kens EPG does populate. But they both populate when using TV Mate. Thx Again..

4me2c
09-17-2021, 08:32 PM
Using TV Mate and also checked on IPTV Smarters. Same issue on many of the Cinema Streams. Using Nvidia Shield. Should clarify that I’m on IPTV66. Been using the service for years, and I’m pretty familiar with my equipment. That’s why I thought I just ask if someone else was having stream issues on many of the Cinema channels. Just one more thing if I may. I noticed that AcidJesuz EPG doesn’t populate on IPTV Smarters, but Kens EPG does populate. But they both populate when using TV Mate. Thx Again..

Try over here : http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?203-IPTV66-Channel-Reports