PDA

View Full Version : Xrs 4900 Divice health service

everton
08-10-2021, 05:57 PM
I have 2 xrs 4900 one of them each time i turn it on i see a pop up saying that Device health service has stop what is the meaning of that ? And can i block or remove that from popping up? Any advice would be appreciated.

crazed 9.6
08-10-2021, 08:46 PM
I do not know why that would appear but try this...
Open the Settings from the Settings shortcut seen on the Home screen.
Scroll down to the bottom where to the apps category, then scroll way over to the right ad open the Special App Access
then open 'Energy Optimization' and then scroll down till you see the 'Device Health Services' and turn that Off

Home Screen > Settings > Special App Access > Energy Optimization > Device Health Services > Off

maybe after you have turned it off and checked results, then with it still set to off, unplug the power and then plug back in and go back in there and turn it back on.
Then check if the message still appears.

NBS
08-11-2021, 08:27 PM
I do not know why that would appear but try this...
Open the Settings from the Settings shortcut seen on the Home screen.
Scroll down to the bottom where to the apps category, then scroll way over to the right ad open the Special App Access
then open 'Energy Optimization' and then scroll down till you see the 'Device Health Services' and turn that Off

Home Screen > Settings > Special App Access > Energy Optimization > Device Health Services > Off

maybe after you have turned it off and checked results, then with it still set to off, unplug the power and then plug back in and go back in there and turn it back on.
Then check if the message still appears.

ryu gave him that info a day ago but the hasnt responded

everton
08-13-2021, 10:09 PM
That solve the issue and thank you Ryu

Ryu
08-13-2021, 10:16 PM
That solve the issue and thank you Ryu

well thanks and credit goes to crazed 9.6 :)
im glad problem is resolved :)
thanks crazed :)