PDA

View Full Version : Stbemu pro problem

Pompanogu
08-06-2021, 03:49 PM
I am trying to get my stbemu to work. I have inputted a valid Mac address and valid url.i get the message to contact the administrator.
The url and Mac are working fine. Help please.

Ryu
08-06-2021, 10:06 PM
make sure to add /c/ in the end
also, perform a reset on patios site

Ryu
08-07-2021, 12:01 AM
also, if you were on p6 then change your portal on papio site to a different portal, then perform a reset there then come back to your box and change portal to whatever you have on papios site.

Pompanogu
08-07-2021, 01:48 AM
I don't understand. My url is good, and the Mac is good. When I put in another Mac address, with same server it will not work. The Mac address is from my second Mag box that is working. Why will my stbemu not work with this address?

Ryu
08-07-2021, 01:50 AM
do you perform a reset on papio site whenever you switch between boxes?

Pompanogu
08-07-2021, 02:39 AM
do you perform a reset on papio site whenever you switch between boxes?
What do you mean?

Ryu
08-07-2021, 11:00 AM
if you have nfps, rocket or 66 one of these service then your allowed to connect one donation on multiple devices but one device at a time. whenever you switch your service to different device then you have to go to either nfps, rocket, or 66's sites and log in with your donation info and hit reset button.
so if you are not hitting reset button then its gonna work on only first device you connected with.

Pompanogu
08-07-2021, 03:35 PM
I do not use any of the above. I am using a private server. I have 2 mag boxes, subscribed and working. Only one will work with the stbemu. I then used a friend's mag box and mac address, and it too would not work ( same server ). Box is subscribed. Any ideas?

crazed 9.6
08-07-2021, 03:47 PM
Is the stbemu being used on one of these Mag boxes ?
Are these Android Mags ?

I ask because the stbemu is an emulation of the mag platform, so to emulate that on a mag would be kinda counter redundant :eek:

Or another question is that if you are using a authentic Mag MAC with a stbemu app then that won't work. Well not with what I seen with servers.
You'd need the variant .

OMG not the variant !!!

The MAC for an stbemu app may need to be what your server mandates and not the identifier 00:1a:79

See what I did there?
I used 'variant' and 'mandates' in a red heiring :)

Pompanogu
08-07-2021, 03:52 PM
The server mandates the mac address on the mag box. It is a mag 324w. Should I change the mac addy on the emulator and use the same url?

crazed 9.6
08-07-2021, 03:54 PM
The server mandates the mac address on the mag box. It is a mag 324w. Should I change the mac addy on the emulator and use the same url?

what is it that you are referring to when you say stbemu or emulation?

I am not understanding why you would need to be using an stbemu (emulator) on a mag box, is my confusion.
stbemu pro is an app
To use an app like that you'd need an android in order to load it. Is that 324 an android?
I do not think it is.
So you see where the confusion comes from

Pompanogu
08-07-2021, 03:59 PM

crazed 9.6
08-07-2021, 04:33 PM

sounds like the MAC you are attempting to emulate is in use or actively tied to the original receiver. I do not know how your services are working thou.
Can't say for sure without 'insider' knowledge :eek:

Pompanogu
08-07-2021, 04:36 PM
I am using the emulator on an android box, and on a firestick. only one of my mac addys work

4me2c
08-07-2021, 07:30 PM
It will Only work on them "One at a Time" if 4me is not mistaken...!!?

realdeal
08-13-2021, 12:41 PM
Mac is locked to the first device by the server. You would have to reset it as mentioned earlier. The server recognizes the difference between a android stick and I believe Linux mag box. Some servers lock the ip address also, time for a second connection.

duhhud
08-13-2021, 08:26 PM
if your using 2 MAGS you need 2 donation code if you are using the builtin STB. If you only have 1 code and you want to use both MAGS you would have to install (if you can on a mag ) STB emulater stand alone app on both MAGS (i don't think you can use the built in STB one 1 MAG and then install the STB EMULATOR PRO on the other and then use the same MAC and URL).

(you will NOT be able to use the built in STB then after you install the stand alone STB

IF you are trying 1 code on 2 different mags using the built in STB built in app it will NOT work.

on a android box you can install a stand a lone app called STB EMULATER on 2 boxes and use 1 donation using the same MAC and URL and then you can only use one box at a time.

or do you have 2 donation codes

realdeal
08-14-2021, 12:18 PM
2 boxes and use 1 donation using the same MAC and URL and then you can only use one box at a time. Not all servers have an unlocked ip address or device lock. First device gets locked and has to be reset by seller or manually at papaio.

Pompanogu
09-29-2021, 09:53 PM
I have tried all of the above. Simply put, I have 3 mag324 boxes. All have paid for subscriptions. Two from one provider with 2 correct mac addresses and correct url settings. One is in my office, and two are in my house. The two in my house are using different providers and both work. The third box is not working, and I get a message saying to contact my provider. All have been paid for, and my original Mag324 is working in the bedroom that I have tried to emulate with the mac address on the original Mag 324 box. ( do you follow ?)/
Original box is working,but stbemu used with the box is not working. The stbemu pro is installed on a Firestick. Two profiles are working, the third, emulating a subscribed Mag324 will not work, although all the information had been inputted correctly with no typos or errors. Any Ideas?

realdeal
10-09-2021, 11:48 AM
Its locked to the device contact your seller to reset it.

Pompanogu
11-12-2021, 02:52 AM
I have still have a stbemu problem. I keep getting a message to contact my service provider to register this device.
My original Mag box is active. ( just renewed). Why am I getting this message.

Ryu
11-12-2021, 10:15 AM
I have still have a stbemu problem. I keep getting a message to contact my service provider to register this device.
My original Mag box is active. ( just renewed). Why am I getting this message.

When you switch from your mag box to stbemu then you have to go to your provider site and hit reset. Also make sure your url is same as the old one.

Maestro701
11-12-2021, 01:20 PM
Are you switching the other device off completely before you use stb emu or vice versa? Stb emu can be funny at times but the guys are correct that the first box is locked to the sub and server. Maybe time to switch to a buzz unit, mag is giving you too much disappointment.

Pompanogu
11-12-2021, 01:31 PM
Has anyone have the same problem as me? None of my portals are loading. Has stbemu been compromised?

Maestro701
11-12-2021, 11:53 PM
Has anyone have the same problem as me? None of my portals are loading. Has stbemu been compromised?

Get a buzz unit, preferably the 4500 or 4900 unit. Portals load on those.....