PDA

View Full Version : PPV issue

HumK
08-04-2021, 12:55 PM
Hi!
Have not been able to see much TV lately. Well, last night tried to see a couple of movies and decided for the PPV 1 and PPV 2. The titles are for two new movies F9 an Jungle movie. Two different movies are there instead of the one according to the title. Look for them in VOD, but not there either. Maybe they will fix it by tonight.

crazed 9.6
08-04-2021, 01:15 PM
Hi!
Have not been able to see much TV lately. Well, last night tried to see a couple of movies and decided for the PPV 1 and PPV 2. The titles are for two new movies F9 an Jungle movie. Two different movies are there instead of the one according to the title. Look for them in VOD, but not there either. Maybe they will fix it by tonight.

Them PPV movies will sometime get messed up like that when new titles are added, especially if you are using a Playlist method to view them. They may not show the correct titles that match the movie till you refresh your Playlist.

But are your other channels not working ?

HumK
08-04-2021, 02:10 PM
Everything else is OK. I am using regular Nfps no playlist in Dreamlink T2.

crazed 9.6
08-04-2021, 02:30 PM
Everything else is OK. I am using regular Nfps no playlist in Dreamlink T2.

okay, considering it is a dreamlink, try this...

Do you have the MAC attached to your code at the website?
If so then that's fine, leave that as is.

But in the dreamlink's server setup menu, do you have the credentials box checked and username/password added ?
Or is left blank?

If it is left blank then add your user/pass in them two slots with the box checked.

You should now have the credentials box checked with credentials added and also your MAC should still be attached and untouched at the website.

try that for results

HumK
08-04-2021, 02:40 PM
Right now it is blank, I have not used that since they stopped requiring it to view tv, at least a couple of years. I will try your suggestion later. Did not know it had use.

crazed 9.6
08-04-2021, 02:51 PM
Right now it is blank, I have not used that since they stopped requiring it to view tv, at least a couple of years. I will try your suggestion later. Did not know it had use.

you can connect that Dreamlink in 3 ways..

With MAC only.
With Credentials only.
Or with both.
or a fourth way would be a Playlist.

Yea, add those credentials with MAC still intact and that way the dreamlink will think it has access to both, which may fix your issue :)

Them Dreamlinks (and Formulars) are the only receiver that can do this. It can come in handy for those with multiple Dreamlinks but only one iptv code access.
You can use credentials only on all the dreamlinks and when switching between boxes, no need to change MAC at website, cause it never was added to start with :)

easy peasy :)

HumK
08-04-2021, 03:09 PM
Great, thanks for the info.

Ryu
08-04-2021, 11:10 PM
you can connect that Dreamlink in 3 ways..

With MAC only.
With Credentials only.
Or with both.
or a fourth way would be a Playlist.

Yea, add those credentials with MAC still intact and that way the dreamlink will think it has access to both, which may fix your issue :)

Them Dreamlinks (and Formulars) are the only receiver that can do this. It can come in handy for those with multiple Dreamlinks but only one iptv code access.
You can use credentials only on all the dreamlinks and when switching between boxes, no need to change MAC at website, cause it never was added to start with :)

easy peasy :)
I did know that you can connect T3 with credentials only. great feature and thanks for the info crazed. :)

Ryu
08-04-2021, 11:13 PM
crazed, if person is using credentials only and i know they can use same credentials on multiple dreamlink or formulars. however, its still have to be one at a time like a Mac based or they can be used multiple at same time within your home network? thanks

crazed 9.6
08-04-2021, 11:14 PM
I did know that you can connect T3 with credentials only. great feature and thanks for the info crazed. :)

dara picked up on the feature and shared it ... that was like 3 years ago :)

Wait , I will find the thread

crazed 9.6
08-04-2021, 11:18 PM
from July 2019
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?40862-Testing-MOL2-using-credentials-only

Ryu
08-04-2021, 11:18 PM
dara picked up on the feature and shared it ... that was like 3 years ago :)

Wait , I will find the thread

great pick up by Dara. thanks Dara too :)

crazed 9.6
08-04-2021, 11:19 PM
crazed, if person is using credentials only and i know they can use same credentials on multiple dreamlink or formulars. however, its still have to be one at a time like a Mac based or they can be used multiple at same time within your home network? thanks

no ...

It is always one at a time.

the thing is thou that the MAC is outta the equation

Ryu
08-04-2021, 11:21 PM
from July 2019
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?40862-Testing-MOL2-using-credentials-only

wow pretty old thread and im there too but with different question but I guess never really understood that feature that time since I never had one lol. now I know this credential future is really great. :)

wow crazed how quickly you restored this old thread. tip of hat for you boss. :)

Ryu
08-04-2021, 11:23 PM
no ...

It is always one at a time.

the thing is thou that the MAC is outta the equation
got it. thanks :)

crazed 9.6
08-04-2021, 11:25 PM
wow pretty old thread and im there too but with different question but I guess never really understood that feature that time since I never had one lol. now I know this credential future is really great. :)

wow crazed how quickly you restored this old thread. tip of hat for you boss. :)

I may have read every thread on this site, not once but 100 times... I know where they are or may be :)

thnx for catching that Ryu
Only you could :)

Ryu
08-04-2021, 11:30 PM
I may have read every thread on this site, not once but 100 times... I know where they are or may be :)

thnx for catching that Ryu
Only you could :)

thats really awesome skills and Ryu have not doubts about your skills and greatly appreciate your time and help you provide all of us. :)