PDA

View Full Version : Wander (2020)

crazed 9.6
05-19-2021, 10:47 AM
Director: April Mullen
Writer: Tim Doiron
Stars: Aaron Eckhart, Tommy Lee Jones

Straddles the thin line between paranoia and truth.

I have no idea what this is about
With the big names Aaron and Tommy Lee, in a movie....you'd expected we'd know what the heck it is trying to say... but nope.

Director April Mullen is known for her versatility... and this one is that and more.

If anyone figures out what this flic is all about, please do tell :)
Just even a hint would be fine :)

4me2c
05-19-2021, 02:03 PM
Arthur Bretnik is a mentally unstable conspiracy theorist and private eye with a traumatic past. After being hired to investigate a possible murder cover up in the small town of Wander, Arthur is plunged into a world of lies and deceit, as he quickly suspects the murder may be part of the same "conspiracy cover up" that caused the death of his daughter. Increasingly paranoid, Arthur's sanity is tested as he attempts to filter fact from fiction and solve the case, all the while questioning if he is a pawn in a much bigger game.

He becomes more fixated on the ideas of implantation of chips, and experiments on people to control the poor and to create a master society. He kills the conspirators and is rescued by his conspiracy friend. A double-cross ensues, and he's sent to a mental facility where, to confirm if everything is real, he digs into his own chest. As he dies, he smiles. In his hand is a chip.

As the movie ends, the evidence he uncovered and photographed, proving the existence of a government conspiracy, is delivered to his lawyer and only true friend as a fail safe plan.

Tommy Lee Jones, Heather Graham, Katheryn Winnick, Brendan Fehr, April Mullen, Raymond Cruz, Nicole Steinwedell, Aaron Eckhart, Tim Doiron...

https://www.movieinsider.com/m17397/wander

crazed 9.6
05-19-2021, 09:06 PM
thnx 4me
I thought it was about some spilled milk :eek:

great work bud, thnx again :)

suport
05-20-2021, 07:39 PM
Delete Delete Delete Delete Delete