PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for nothing

olsts
04-28-2021, 07:54 PM
To you crazed, thanks for nothing

crazed 9.6
04-28-2021, 08:39 PM
I was wondering what this was about ,till I seen that the latest thread I had closed was your thread.
I closed it because the topic got sidetracked to end up being a discussion about the finer points of 'hacking' m3u services and channels. So it had to be dealt with (shut down).
But I made a mistake and should not have closed your thread because you had nothing to do with the off-topic subject. What I should have done is delete the off-topic posts.

And that is exactly what I have now done, and your thread is open again.
Please except my apologies olsts :)

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?44977-No-English-HBO-channels

olsts
04-28-2021, 10:25 PM
I am sorry. I did want to give a response on the first thread, but since it was closed, I created another thread, but I didn't see it posted. I assume you did not want to posted so I got mad.

It's Ok now that you reopened the first thread. I will respond now, then you can close it again if it gets out of hand again.

I apologies to you if I been too aggressive.

Olsts.

crazed 9.6
04-28-2021, 10:32 PM
I am sorry. I did want to give a response on the first thread, but since it was closed, I created another thread, but I didn't see it posted. I assume you did not want to posted so I got mad.

It's Ok now that you reopened the first thread. I will respond now, then you can close it again if it gets out of hand again.

I apologies to you if I been too aggressive.

Olsts.

you were not too aggressive well not in a bad way anyway :)
You had a right to be upset and upset with me too.

And concerning the other thread...
I did not see your other recent thread. It might have never gotten posted, or I would have seen it.

But anyway, thnx for not running me over the coals my friend :)

lol, I was kidding about the coals thing:)

olsts
04-28-2021, 10:35 PM
Thanks. I just replied to the first thread. If you see it get out of hand again please flush it

zaang83
04-29-2021, 10:53 AM
Crazed 9.6 is a role model example of a true "moderator", he deserves mucho respect!!! :)

Ryu
04-29-2021, 03:45 PM
indeed zaang83 :)
crazed 9.6 is top notch personality and moderator of this great community. :)
tip of hat to him from Ryu for his great great service that he provides 24/7 for free. :)

olsts
04-29-2021, 07:12 PM
Yes, Yes I agree. It was a misunderstanding on my part. I did apologize.

crazed 9.6
04-29-2021, 07:21 PM
Yes, Yes I agree. It was a misunderstanding on my part. I did apologize.

I do not think zaang83 nor Ryu had any doubts about your good intent :eek:
They were only saying those things to boost my ego.... lol...okay I am only kidding again, my ego is doing okay :)
BUT I was not kidding about their understanding of your good intent :)