R2D2
04-02-2021, 02:09 PM
http://content.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/misc/logos/240/1203.png
E!
Entertainments
Local

4me2c
04-02-2021, 03:13 PM
Does the Movie Play all the way through and starts over again or is it just a scene...?!? If it's the Movie then it is the E channel... If it is just a scene it is probably server or stream related...!!! :confused:

R2D2
04-04-2021, 09:52 AM
Does the Movie Play all the way through and starts over again or is it just a scene...?!? If it's the Movie then it is the E channel... If it is just a scene it is probably server or stream related...!!! :confused:

Keeps looping the same 1 minutes scene after about a minute or so. Go check it out. It's still doing it.

Marley
04-04-2021, 05:18 PM
that could be your end but don't think so just give it time and you already said what's going on so i tell you wait it out
just give it time and thats hard part and i had it happen to me on last few mins of movie and that sucks too

4me2c
04-04-2021, 05:28 PM
Are the other channels OK 2 Go...?!?

04-04-2021, 09:17 PM
http://content.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/misc/logos/240/1203.png
E!
Entertainments
Local

haven't tried it on E but I have on other channels. sometimes it works. change the channel to a different channel and then back to E.

R2D2
04-04-2021, 09:37 PM
Are the other channels OK 2 Go...?!?

Yes. Other USA stations are fine. Well, at least the ones I've watched the last few days.

Marley
04-04-2021, 09:45 PM
then sit and wait it out they do read post about what's going on and we even have one to say its down here where you can post its down or freezing or moved but you did right thing to telling them it down

R2D2
04-04-2021, 09:48 PM
that could be your end but don't think so just give it time and you already said what's going on so i tell you wait it out
just give it time and thats hard part and i had it happen to me on last few mins of movie and that sucks too

I honestly don't have that many issues besides a slight hiccup here and there. Or unless they are having issues and post an announcement. I'm on Ethernet with a 1.5 GBPS fiber connection....so I'm sure that helps. I don't post threads unless multiple people I know contact me about a certain station. Then I will verify if it's happening to me too.

It's such a cheap service that no one really cares and will watch something else. Posting a thread is more for awareness so the Mods know more than anything.

Indeed...Patience is key.