PDA

View Full Version : How to set up pvr.stalker.NFPS and have a Full EPG

Pages : [1] 2

psycon
06-16-2015, 01:22 AM
----------------------------------------------------------------Pre Requisites ----------------------------------------------------------------

This plugin is For Kodi 15.x and Kodi 16.x only, Simply install any version of Kodi 15 or 16, then install this OFFICIAL version of pvr.stalker for NFPS.
Get the latest version of Stalker Client NFPS here (http://**********)

You must have a valid donation to use this guide.. Go get one HERE (http://iptvprivateserver.is/)
If you have not linked a MAC to your donation yet, go HERE (https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps)- do not post this MAC on forums, treat it like a login/password. ---
---------------------------------HOW TO set up pvr.stalker for NFPS ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to settings > Addons > My Addons > PVR > Stalker Client NFPS and set your MAC to the last 3 pairs MAC you linked to your Donation...
2. Choose the NFPS server for your server.
3. Enter Your Donation number
4.Choose Whether you only want a 24 hr or 72 hr guide. Use a 24 hr guide for a low memory device.
5. Go to settings > Addons > My Addons > PVR > Hit menu button on Stalker plugin NFPS and enable.
6. Go to settings > TV and enable
7. Restart Kodi.

If you get constant buffering install this Buffering fix: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8563-Constant-Buffering-fix

***NOTE***: If you ever make changes in the stalker plugin.. or the channel lineup changes. go into settings >TV and choose "Clear Data" and restart Kodi as soon as its done (before it starts reloading channels)
*NOTE 2* . make sure this is the only PVR client enabled or you may have issues connecting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALTERNATE EPG LINKS CAN BE FOUND HERE -> http://**********

1iwilly
06-16-2015, 01:45 PM
doesn't the server have to have the hxxp:// or will it still work with just=1.iptvprivateserver.tv

dara
06-16-2015, 02:29 PM
doesn't the server have to have the hxxp:// or will it still work with just=1.iptvprivateserver.tv

The protocol type isn't required. See the picture.

Takenover83
06-16-2015, 09:17 PM
Picture shows XMLTV only when it should show XMLTV Preferred (as guide says above). Just a heads up.

Edit: And I am pretty sure protocal is needed for the xml link. Least on my windows kodi boxes. If you don't you wont get a full guide.

Roach46
06-17-2015, 12:12 PM
I read the directions and looked at the pictures, everything works, just one thing, you can install beta 2 over 14.2, but you need to clear your cache , using M8 android

psycon
06-17-2015, 04:36 PM
I read the directions and looked at the pictures, everything works, just one thing, you can install beta 2 over 14.2, but you need to clear your cache , using M8 android

Although you can always try this first.. it may break some plugins. it is recommended to do a clean install with each new beta..

xbmcbg
06-17-2015, 06:29 PM
Kodi 15 Beta 2 seems as though the picture is zoomed in and doesnt fit the screen.

admin7
06-17-2015, 06:40 PM
Anyone watching the channel 160 Encore Westerns Channel on Stalker?

thanks

123tv
06-17-2015, 06:58 PM
Although you can always try this first.. it may break some plugins. it is recommended to do a clean install with each new beta..

LOL, yes, was just too lazy, so far everything works, i`m going to back it up tonight, that way if I start experimenting too much, i dont have to start over, took me awhile to figure this out LOL, the EPG guide is great

123tv
06-17-2015, 07:00 PM
Kodi 15 Beta 2 seems as though the picture is zoomed in and doesnt fit the screen.

you can adjust that on screen, depending on what skin your using, there will be a symbol of a movie reel, click on that and you can change picture size

Deihmos
06-21-2015, 02:12 AM
I was able to set this up and it seems pretty good. Does timeshift exist? I can't seem to rewind what I am currently viewing.

shikage
06-23-2015, 04:34 AM
I've setup as per the instructions and the channels are working great. However, even after Kodi appears to show that it is populating the guide nothing shows up in the guide view. Does it take Kodi awhile to populate the guide after initial setup?

I am running this on an Nvidia Shield TV device if that might make any difference.

dara
06-23-2015, 04:36 AM
I've setup as per the instructions and the channels are working great. However, even after Kodi appears to show that it is populating the guide nothing shows up in the guide view. Does it take Kodi awhile to populate the guide after initial setup?

I am running this on an Nvidia Shield TV device if that might make any difference.

It isn't instantaneous, particularly with android, and the remote connection. You can test the connection with the guide data by putting the url into a browser.

DarkSide
06-23-2015, 04:39 AM
normally loads here within seconds(10-30) on my android devices... and thats with the full epg... may vary depending on the device

shikage
06-23-2015, 04:49 AM
Turns out, it was a typo in the URL.

DarkSide
06-23-2015, 04:52 AM
thanks for reporting back! glad its working

wwatfa
06-25-2015, 04:28 AM
Prerequisite : Install KOdi 15 Beta 2 or newer from kodi.tv - Everything you need is included with the Stock version of Kodi

1. Go to settings > Add-ons > My Add-ons > PVR Clients > Stalker Client> Configure > Portal 1 , then set your MAC Address to the MAC you linked to your Donation... If you have not linked one yet, make one up in the format of 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX (XX = RANDOM hex characters 0-9 A-F - be creative here, you want to be unique)
2. Set server to 1.iptvprivateserver.tv
3. scroll down and set XMLTV preference to to XMLTV Preferred and Remote URL to http:// is.gd/NFPSF (full) or http:// is.gd/NFPSE (English mostly) [if you are in a area that does not observe daylite savings use NFPSED or NFPSFD or your guide will be off by an hour.]
4. Go to settings > Addons > My Addons > PVR > Hit menu button on Stalker plugin and enable.
5. Go to settings > TV and enable the PVR
6. Restart Kodi.

***NOTE***: If you ever make changes in the stalker plugin, go into settings >TV and choose "Clear Data" and restart Kodi as soon as it's done (before it starts reloading channels)

i might be missing a line here .. but here can we register the MAC address and donate ??

Y.G.
06-29-2015, 01:22 AM
I can't get the guide to display the correct time on my Fire TV or Fire TV Stick but, oddly, it displays the correct time on my phone. I don't know if it makes a difference but the phone didn't have any previous PVR add-ons enabled, whereas both Fire TVs had the Simple PVR add-on enabled.

The time is off by an hour, even when I account for daylight savings time. I have the timezone set to America/Chicago and changed it to America/Denver but that had no affect. Anyone know how to can get the proper time for the guide on the Fire TV & Fire TV Stick? Great guide by the way.

psycon
06-29-2015, 03:00 AM
after you change the proper guide URL you must purge your kodi database in settings > TV > Clear Database, then restart kodi before it finishes loading the channels again.

Y.G.
06-29-2015, 03:04 AM
after you change the proper guide URL you must purge your kodi database in settings > TV > Clear Database, then restart kodi before it finishes loading the channels again.

I tried doing that earlier with no luck. Are there other settings that can affect the time? Or do I need to delete other Kodi databases?

dara
06-29-2015, 03:07 AM
Others who use the Fire TV or stick have reported the same issue. It may be specific to those devices, and maybe due to how they are setting the time zone.

gmcgoo
06-29-2015, 04:52 PM
Hi. Anyone else getting channel guide that starts with channel 18?

psycon
06-29-2015, 07:46 PM
if your channel guide isnt in color, and is all grey, you have something set up wrong and are only getting the NFPS provided epg data (it is grey as it does not support genre meta tags)

psycon
06-29-2015, 07:48 PM
I use a fire TV. no issues here... For the one or 2 people having one-off issues, it is most likely a user data entry mistake... or some kind of setting is wrong on their device.. They are always able to download the grabber and modify the code to try and compensate, but it likely wont help any if they have their settings wrong int he first place..

Bkman2020
06-29-2015, 11:32 PM
Just installed Kodi 14.2 helix on windows 10 and I followed the instructions to the T very nice works perfect thanks all .

Y.G.
06-30-2015, 01:03 AM
if your channel guide isnt in color, and is all grey, you have something set up wrong and are only getting the NFPS provided epg data (it is grey as it does not support genre meta tags)

I use a fire TV. no issues here... For the one or 2 people having one-off issues, it is most likely a user data entry mistake... or some kind of setting is wrong on their device.. They are always able to download the grabber and modify the code to try and compensate, but it likely wont help any if they have their settings wrong int he first place..

My channels are grey with no color unless highlighted. I also still don't have the correct time. Did you make any adjustments to your time zone or are to already in the Eastern time zone? Did you have Simple Stalker installed before installing PVR Stalker?

rovers95
06-30-2015, 01:32 AM
i do dkmow how to fix

Y.G.
06-30-2015, 08:17 AM
I got the guide to the display the correct time zone by switching the XMLTV Preference to Provider Preferred.

Now I'm working on getting the guide to display the correct colors.

loschg
06-30-2015, 11:26 AM
Dara has the right Answer

Others who use the Fire TV or stick have reported the same issue. It may be specific to those devices, and maybe due to how they are setting the time zone.

gmcgoo
06-30-2015, 10:11 PM
Hi. My guide has color and meta. Just starts at channel 18.

thedoc
07-01-2015, 04:05 AM
1. Go to settings > Add-ons > My Add-ons > PVR Clients > Stalker Client> Configure > Portal 1 , then set your MAC Address to the MAC you linked to your Donation... If you have not linked one yet, make one up in the format of 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX (XX = RANDOM hex characters 0-9 A-F - be creative here, you want to be unique)

I am new here. I see where it says MAC address. I am using Windows. What do I do?

dara
07-01-2015, 04:12 AM
A MAC is the unique identifier based on firmware for devices on the internet... not an Apple machine. The Network Interface Card (NIC) or adapter in your computer has the MAC that you could use.

BP_85
07-01-2015, 02:22 PM
Sorry if it is something really obvious but I have been scratching my head all day trying to figure out what I am doing wrong.

I entered everything as it was above, with my own MAC number. I have donated and have my code but that wasn't working either. Can anybody help? I'm trying to get this to work on my Windows 8.1 system with Kodi 15.0.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

dara
07-01-2015, 02:30 PM
The service may not be up right now, as I'm having the same problem connecting.

BP_85
07-01-2015, 02:56 PM
Thanks Dara.

I am able to connect using the addon, but was hoping to use the TV section with integrated EPG. At the moment I am using iVue epg and the IPTV Streams.

dara
07-01-2015, 03:36 PM
Yeah, connecting via STBemu, and IPTV Stalker, but not PVR.Stalker 0.8. I think the timeout on PVR Stalker maybe just too short.

Y.G.
07-02-2015, 11:45 AM
Yeah, connecting via STBemu, and IPTV Stalker, but not PVR.Stalker 0.8. I think the timeout on PVR Stalker maybe just too short.

Is there any adjustments we can make in PVR Stalker to fix it?

node
07-02-2015, 08:10 PM
I had a hard time getting this to work; generate Hex numbers till I almost turn blue. But for those having issues with time out "Dara" explained in an earlier post how to increase the default 15s as set in the GUI, which I had to do on iOS, to get it load.

devnull1970
07-03-2015, 02:23 AM
Hi friends ...

Using one of the latest versions of Kodi v15 (a recent nightly) and the Stalker PVR Client v0.8.1 on both Linux (which I have to manually compile) and Windows 8.1, I haven't been able to load channels over roughly the last week. The error?:

Stalker Client - Unable to load channels

This all worked up until about a week ago. I have correctly configured http://1.iptvPrivateServer.tv, http://is.gd/NFPSE, and the last six octets of the MAC Address (unique) appropriately in the client. Meaning, exactly the way I had set these when it was all working. I also increased the Stalker client timeout to the maximum of 15 seconds allowed.

I also tried disabling the TV functionality, clearing the various caches, and then re-enabling it. No luck. Again, this is happening on two O/S types and computers. :(

I did notice the following message when visiting http://1.iptvPrivateServer.tv:
Your STB is blocked. Call the provider.

Is anyone else having this issue?
Has anything changed?
Is that message normal when visiting that URL?
:confused:

Thank you in advance,
DEV

dara
07-03-2015, 02:40 AM
Possibly due to a recent change on the server, (bigger EPG?) PVR Stalker is having problems connecting, so you need to extend the timeout. Look for the settings.xml for the PVR.Stalker addon_data and change it manually to a number greater than 60.

Visiting the server via a browser will get that message. It's normal.

devnull1970
07-03-2015, 03:12 AM
Possibly due to a recent change on the server, (bigger EPG?) PVR Stalker is having problems connecting, so you need to extend the timeout. Look for the settings.xml for the PVR.Stalker addon_data and change it manually to a number greater than 60.

See...
You ask the right people and community, and you get the right answer. :)
Thank you Dara! Indeed, timeout was the issue. Per your prescription, I changed it so something greater than '60',
(I selected 120), and it eventually connected (... I would say around 35 seconds, or so).
Glad to also know that the "STB Blocked" message in a browser is something that I can ignore.

I was tearing my hair out for the past week. LOL :)

A patch to the client seems necessary (to extend the enumeration to larger timeout values), but it was not a big deal to vim(1) the user settings.xml file manually. :)

Thank you so much again!

D1st0rt3dM1n
07-03-2015, 03:30 AM
Using Nvidia Shield console and all was working fine until a few days ago and now nothing but a message stating Stalker Client unable to load channels. Changed the timeout to 15 as this is the highest I could go. Anyone have or know of a solutions.?

DarkSide
07-03-2015, 03:31 AM
Using Nvidia Shield console and all was working fine until a few days ago and now nothing but a message stating Stalker Client unable to load channels. Changed the timeout to 15 as this is the highest I could go. Anyone have or know of a solutions.?

read post 42

D1st0rt3dM1n
07-03-2015, 03:38 AM
I saw and read the post but how is this accomplished on the Nvidia Shield Console, not sure how to find and edit the settings.xml?

BP_85
07-03-2015, 12:36 PM

Dara,

I have opened the settings.xml file within PVR.Stalker. using gedit. the line says;

<setting id="connection_timeout" type="enum" label="30003" values="1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15" default="5" />

What should I change it to?

Blackbear199
07-03-2015, 02:00 PM
that's not right file but u could keep adding after 15.example 14|15|20|30|40|50 and so on.i just did it and can change the timeout via pvr.stalker gui in pvr.clients.u have to open it with sudo gedit though to have permission to save it again.
btw the right file is .kodi(its hidden).on my Linux box its in /home/kodi(that's my pc name)/.kodi/ect,ect to settings.xml

BP_85
07-03-2015, 02:45 PM
Thanks Blackbear. Unfortunately for me I am using windows 8.1. Any idea where that file is on that? Adding the additional or removing numbers in that sequence doesn't work.

I have gone through the kodi file and looked at all of the settings.xml files and this was within;

C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\pvr.stalker\resources.

I'm scratching my head on where it might be.

Blackbear199
07-03-2015, 02:51 PM
on win 8.1 its in
C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data
in order to see appdata folder(its hidden) under views in top of explorer window select hidden items.

btw if you look around in the kodi folder u will find the above file where u can also change the timeout setting setting for the gui.

devnull1970
07-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Hi @BP_85...

The second file that @Blackbear199 alludes to -- which is the per-user settings file -- is the correct place to make the change. Although it is possible to make changes in the first file that you found, your changes will be wiped out as soon as you upgrade the Stalker PVR plugin (or even when you just upgrade Kodi itself, which will one day include the Stalker PVR plugin, too).

So, pretending that the LINUX username that you log in with is jdoe , then the file that you want to edit is located here:

/home/jdoe/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker/settings.xml
And. more specifically, here is the line that you want to change:

<setting id="connection_timeout" value="15" />

In my previous post (just above), I mentioned trying '120' for the value (2-minutes). That worked to give the Stalker PVR client enough time to connect to the service (no problems there); but I later realized that that timeout value is also the amount of time that you have to wait when connecting to a channel that is not available (... meaning, you'll be watching the little Working ... semi-circle spin for 2-minutes each time you to tune into a channel that is not up).

So I would, say start with a value of '60' and, if you can connect to the service, gradually decrease it from there. Or gradually increase, if that's not enough time to connect to the service. Try that approach.

P.S. While typing this, I saw that you said that you're a Windows 8.1 user. Even in this case (i.e. for Windows 8.1, too), you'll want to edit the per-user settings file that @Blackbear199 pointed you to. Not the original one that you found (for the reason above).

BP_85
07-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Thanks Blackbear. Found it. I've changed it to 99 to make sure that it gives it enough time. But it still pops up unable to load channels. Grrrrrrr!

hollafrontz
07-04-2015, 05:59 AM
where i can file this file on android?

Hustler
07-05-2015, 05:47 PM
Hi Guys,

Excuse the noob question, but I have IPTV Simple Client installed on my Kodi HTPC with around 19 channels from a list I created myself. I would like it to have EPG for the channels that I have in my list.

What do I have to do to get the EPG for these channels?

Would really appreciate some help.

Thanks!

dara
07-05-2015, 06:15 PM
Hi Guys,

Excuse the noob question, but I have IPTV Simple Client installed on my Kodi HTPC with around 19 channels from a list I created myself. I would like it to have EPG for the channels that I have in my list.

What do I have to do to get the EPG for these channels?

Would really appreciate some help.

Thanks!

Look at this thread:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2940-NFPS-xmltv-EPG-Grabber

The techniques to create your own EPG are in there. The hard part is finding the data source for them.

Hustler
07-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Thanks Dara, I'll have a look ;)

Y.G.
07-06-2015, 12:38 AM
I finally figured out how to correctly set the time in the EPG on a Fire TV / Fire TV Stick.

After initially setting up PVR Stalker with the NFPS settings, open Kodi, clear the TV guide, then close Kodi. Go to the Fire TV's / Fire TV Stick's settings and change the time zone to anything other than the current setting. Open Kodi, wait for the TV guide to load and verify that the times in the guide have changed along with the time zone change. Now close Kodi, change the time zone back to it's correct time in the Fire TV / Fire TV Stick settings, then open Kodi again. The TV guide should now have the proper times for your time zone.

You will have to repeat this process anytime the cache is cleared in Kodi or the TV guide.

loschg
07-06-2015, 01:15 PM
I finally figured out how to correctly set the time in the EPG on a Fire TV / Fire TV Stick.

After initially setting up PVR Stalker with the NFPS settings, open Kodi, clear the TV guide, then close Kodi. Go to the Fire TV's / Fire TV Stick's settings and change the time zone to anything other than the current setting. Open Kodi, wait for the TV guide to load and verify that the times in the guide have changed along with the time zone change. Now close Kodi, change the time zone back to it's correct time in the Fire TV / Fire TV Stick settings, then open Kodi again. The TV guide should now have the proper times for your time zone.

You will have to repeat this process anytime the cache is cleared in Kodi or the TV guide.

Thank You It Worked for Me

VegasGuy
07-07-2015, 02:56 PM
Hi all, first post.

I am new to IPTV but have been using XBMC since Gotham, currently running Isengard. I installed the Stalker addon but my 1.0.18 version does not have the General tab. This prevents me from following the directions to enter settings under this tab. Do I have the wrong Stalker addon? Screen shots attached.

dara
07-07-2015, 04:10 PM
Hi all, first post.

I am new to IPTV but have been using XBMC since Gotham, currently running Isengard. I installed the Stalker addon but my 1.0.18 version does not have the General tab. This prevents me from following the directions to enter settings under this tab. Do I have the wrong Stalker addon? Screen shots attached.

You are using IPTV stalker, not PVR stalker.

VegasGuy
07-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Well dang, no wonder. Dara, thank you for catching this. I was flummoxed by the lack of the General tab.

dara
07-07-2015, 05:56 PM
Well dang, no wonder. Dara, thank you for catching this. I was flummoxed by the lack of the General tab.

No problem. PVR Stalker 0.82 is preinstalled into the Kodi 15.0 RC. You may have to manually modify the maximum timeout in order to connect, I think that's discussed in this thread and elsewhere as well.

tinman_hd
07-07-2015, 08:55 PM
I'm new but already love this forum........Thanks

VegasGuy
07-07-2015, 09:12 PM
No problem. PVR Stalker 0.82 is preinstalled into the Kodi 15.0 RC. You may have to manually modify the maximum timeout in order to connect, I think that's discussed in this thread and elsewhere as well.
I got it working after increasing the "connection_timeout" value. At first glance I am extremely impressed with the channels and the guide. Thank you again.

BTW, I disabled both PVR IPTV Simple Client and IPTV Stalker. Stalker Client is the only PVR/EPG addon I have enabled. It is working so I assume that is the correct setup.

dara
07-07-2015, 10:06 PM
You don't have to disable the IPTV Stalker, but yes having more than 1 PVR clients will make it confusing.

VegasGuy
07-07-2015, 11:57 PM
You don't have to disable the IPTV Stalker, but yes having more than 1 PVR clients will make it confusing.
Good to know. I can attest to the confusing aspect. :D

Jadaca
07-08-2015, 03:01 AM
so i completely deleted my kodi and any signs that is was even there. I started from scratch with Kodi 15 and set up the stalker client as directed earlier in the site. I enabled the add-on. when i go to video, add-ons there is nothing there. How do you get to the stalker to show? (to watch iptv). I had installed an add-on in kodi 14 but it was giving me a headache.

Do you still need to install the stalker repository

dara
07-08-2015, 03:59 AM
You go to the main settings page in System, Live Tv, and Enable to on. On the main screen, if the channels have loaded, you should see TV. Look for a video in this tutorial forum.

agarn3t
07-08-2015, 02:55 PM
where i can file this file on android? Does anyone know how to extend the timeout on Android ? Thanks

dara
07-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Does anyone know how to extend the timeout on Android ? Thanks

Use these search terms: "extend timeout andriod", and you'll find threads that talk about that.

Jadaca
07-08-2015, 04:30 PM
You go to the main settings page in System, Live Tv, and Enable to on. On the main screen, if the channels have loaded, you should see TV. Look for a video in this tutorial forum.

Thanks dara, Enabled TV and installed the stalker repo. works great. Now i will work on the EPG even tho having live tv is just fine the way it is.

littlepr
07-08-2015, 04:57 PM
Ok, I had been running Stalker Client on my Kodiak 15 beta 1 using 1.iptvprivateserver.tv and epg http://is.gd/NFPSF with no issues but now I keep getting an "unable to load channels". I have tried resetting PVR DB in kodi TV settings and even changed MAC ID thinking that might be the root cause. Funny thing is I can get Live TV working using PVR Simple Client. Anyone know what happened that Stalker Client v 0.8.0 is no longer working?

lentm
07-08-2015, 05:15 PM
Ok, I had been running Stalker Client on my Kodiak 15 beta 1 using 1.iptvprivateserver.tv and epg http://is.gd/NFPSF with no issues but now I keep getting an "unable to load channels". I have tried resetting PVR DB in kodi TV settings and even changed MAC ID thinking that might be the root cause. Funny thing is I can get Live TV working using PVR Simple Client. Anyone know what happened that Stalker Client v 0.8.0 is no longer working?

I got it working after I increased the timeout to 75. You will need to edit the xml file.

VegasGuy
07-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Does anyone know how to extend the timeout on Android ? Thanks
In my Nexus 7 tablet found the settings.xml file in:

storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker

Be aware that if you make a change in Kodi to the Stalker Client settings it will reset your connection_timeout value back to zero. You will need to re-edit the file after making changes. Also, the settings.xlm file does not get created until you first make changes in Kodi to the Stalker Client settings.

littlepr
07-08-2015, 06:44 PM
I got it working after I increased the timeout to 75. You will need to edit the xml file.

Wow! I actually had to do a clean install for this xml edit to work for me. I uninstalled kodi 15 beta1, installed kodi 15 RC1 and configured Stalker Client. Then closed Kodi and set connection timeout to 75. Now Stalker Client is working.

dara
07-08-2015, 07:10 PM
I think the server might be a little more responsive, as I set it back down to 15 and was able to get it to connect. Still doesn't pull the EPG from the NFPS/Rocket server though, at least for me.

littlepr
07-08-2015, 07:39 PM
Dara,

What server would that be? is.gd/NFPSF or is there another server you are testing that is more stable?

BTW, I also changed connection time (set to 45) and it works.

dara
07-08-2015, 07:52 PM
"the server" = NFPS or Rocket. Both work fine and free for now except the EPG to this add-on. The is.gd/NFPSF is the redirector to the auto-generated psycon's EPG, and to be honest, I don't use that, I use my locally generated list. I just changed the setting to "provider only" to test it, but nothing ever comes over for me, so its back to "prefer xmltv".

lentm
07-08-2015, 07:59 PM
My wife loves to watch DIY Network, but it buffers a lot.
I tried 0 cache, some other advanced settings xmls, but still the same.
My internet speed is pretty good, using 50mbps up and down. Download speed is up to 7-8 megabytes per sec.
Just paid for the donation and set up, still the same.
Hopefully the server gets faster after July 15...

VegasGuy
07-09-2015, 05:07 AM
My wife loves to watch DIY Network, but it buffers a lot.
I tried 0 cache, some other advanced settings xmls, but still the same.
My internet speed is pretty good, using 50mbps up and down. Download speed is up to 7-8 megabytes per sec.
Just paid for the donation and set up, still the same.
Hopefully the server gets faster after July 15...
My interests are only in the cable news channels. I've noticed Fox News is the only stream that registers as 720. CNN and MSNBC are shown as SD. Fox stutters where as I have not seen the others stutter. It does not happen way late at night. I am looking forward to feed back from viewers after the 15th. If the reports say the stuttering has been resolved I intend to sign up also.

FYI, before posting I checked again. None of these channels are working.

VegasGuy
07-10-2015, 01:26 AM
My interests are only in the cable news channels. I've noticed Fox News is the only stream that registers as 720. CNN and MSNBC are shown as SD. Fox stutters where as I have not seen the others stutter. It does not happen way late at night. I am looking forward to feed back from viewers after the 15th. If the reports say the stuttering has been resolved I intend to sign up also.

FYI, before posting I checked again. None of these channels are working.
Well, this is interesting: After trying all day to get channels and EPG on the laptop I am using to make this post, I tried another PC I have also setup with Kodi and this server. I had no problems connecting, but the laptop kept failing. It also was giving 'USTV VoD failed to update error' messages. Curiously, this addon had been previously disabled some time ago. (Kodi updates disabled addons?) After uninstalling it, everything is back to normal.

I am advising others who believe they have followed directions correctly and are not getting connected to consider uninstalling the USTV VoD addon if you are seeing the same error message I was when Kodi first starts.

psycon
07-12-2015, 03:26 AM
updated OP with connection issue workaround

soldertech24
07-12-2015, 07:21 PM
Work around stopped working

psycon
07-12-2015, 07:37 PM
works for me.. 75 may be a bit low as it fails sometimes. maybe try increasing it

soldertech24
07-13-2015, 12:27 AM
No luck for me

iptv_amir
07-13-2015, 03:02 PM
75 worked for me with Kodi 15.2 on Windows 7.

dara
07-13-2015, 03:04 PM
75 worked for me with Kodi 15.2 on Windows 7.

Welcome, but you are testing Kodi 15.0, RC2.

iptv_amir
07-13-2015, 03:12 PM
Welcome, but you are testing Kodi 15.0, RC2.

Thank you for the correction.

rdb0118
07-13-2015, 04:05 PM
I am using Isengard 15 RC 2 with the stalker add on modification modded by psycon and it has resolved the issue with the connection time out. The file sets the default time out to 60 in the settings and using http://1.iptvprivateserver.tv with http://is.gd/NFPSE for the guide address has everything working fine on windows 7. I was having time out issues at first but now all is weel. With the new file all I did was to rename the old add on to stalker.old and download and unzip the new file to the same directory and was up and running in less than 5 minutes. Yes there is a lot of freezing, but remember they are working on the server getting it ready for the 15th so to me this is expected and not near as bad as it could be.

psycon
07-13-2015, 04:22 PM
pecaquito made the mod, not I.

rdb0118
07-13-2015, 05:02 PM
Well please send a thanks along as it is working well.

zhong
07-13-2015, 05:59 PM
Will this version work for Openelec ?
There use to be a plugin version which worked for Openelec before.

Thanks

hadge
07-14-2015, 12:43 AM
any help plz?i followed this to the letter but all i get in unable to load channels fresh install of 15.2

rdb0118
07-14-2015, 02:07 AM
Go into c:/users/(username)/appData/roaming/Kodi/userdata/AddOn_Data and remove the stalker folder. Download the updated stalker folder and paste it into the same file path. Once you do that then go to Kodi and into settings. Open the pvr stalker settings and make sure to select 60 for timeout setting. In the file path for server address make sure you have http://1.iptvprivateserver.tv, check the guide address that it is http://is.gd/NFPSF. Also make sure you have the prefer xml selected. Save and got into tv settings and clear data. That should allow it to work.

hadge
07-14-2015, 08:22 AM
where would i find that updated folder?

rdb0118
07-14-2015, 05:33 PM
It is in post #1 of this thread

hadge
07-14-2015, 07:46 PM
followed to the letter but still same error unable to load channels.Any other suggestions?
been going at this 3 days now

soldertech24
07-14-2015, 07:59 PM
Finally got it to work used portal 2 and made creative mac adress

dara
07-14-2015, 08:01 PM
followed to the letter but still same error unable to load channels.Any other suggestions?

If you are absolutely sure you followed all the instructions, and tried the connection timeout mod, then maybe this won't work for you. One suggestion that could work is to start from fresh, uninstall Kodi completely, and maybe moving your data files for Kodi so they aren't seen by a new install. Another thing is to learn about Kodi and how it works. There is a learning curve for Kodi, and the more you know about it, the better, but you have to start somewhere.

Here's what I suggest you can do to get help is to describe your install (where you installed Kodi and what you did to install it), or taking a screen shot of your Kodi PVR Stalker settings. (Control-s, set the location in Systems Settings>Debugging ) and post it if you don't want to type out your settings. I see that you may have tried an install of Kodi 15.0 RC2, and may have done a fresh install, but nothing in your other posts tell me much.

DarkSide
07-14-2015, 08:08 PM

you might try changing the mac address to something else too

hadge
07-14-2015, 08:14 PM
but this is the mac address of my lappy i am wanting to use

DarkSide
07-14-2015, 08:15 PM
the mac can be anything you want it to be.. first 6 just need to be 00:1a:79: then you can use the last 6 of your device.. if that doesnt work and you have changed the timeout setting, i would change the last 6 up by one digit or letter to see if you can get the channels to load

hadge
07-14-2015, 08:32 PM
and this will still work with my donation ?

DarkSide
07-14-2015, 08:33 PM
it will work.. once you find a mac that works, link that mac with your donation

hadge
07-14-2015, 08:35 PM
awesome seems to be working ....can't thank you enough and all else who gave me their time to help

DarkSide
07-14-2015, 08:39 PM
nice!! make sure you link whatever mac you chose with an active donation!

Marley
07-15-2015, 12:11 AM
now what happen when they steal mac address from avov and mag boxes what do you do then

Blackbear199
07-15-2015, 12:22 AM
FFFFFF(Hex),that's 16777215 possible mac combinations.surely there's a few not being used.as for mag,aov and anything else I guess they will have to supply proof of their mac on the box as who's to say that who ever is using that mac hasn't also got a mag or aov also.thats for nfps to work out.
btw,does aov also use the 00:1A:79 prefix? I doubt it would but it seems the system wont take any mac that's not,least I never seen anyone say it does other than the 78 which aint currently working as far as I know.

psycon
07-15-2015, 01:57 AM
now what happen when they steal mac address from avov and mag boxes what do you do then

Whoever has proof, via the serial number sticker will get the mac assigned to their donation..

The donation linkin page states if you are using emulation and use the mac of an actual device the mac will be reassigned without notice..

it would not be useful to steal someones mac anyways.. ... you will keep disconencting eachother and it will be noticable and easy to remedy (change the mac, or upload proof, stalker portals are capable of many other forms of authenticaion as well... if things become troublesome they would simply need to enable another layer of proteciton.

psycon
07-16-2015, 04:16 AM
Set server to http: //portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/

dara
07-16-2015, 05:36 AM
For Rocket, http:// 1.iptvrocket.tv still works, even after clearing data. I'll check this later, they might not have cut over on rocket.

Y.G.
07-16-2015, 04:14 PM
For Rocket, http:// 1.iptvrocket.tv still works, even after clearing data. I'll check this later, they might not have cut over on rocket.

Is Rocket better than NFPS?

dara
07-16-2015, 04:24 PM
Is Rocket better than NFPS?

Of course :) . Actually pretty much the same functionally, but this is a Rocket supported site. The style of support is different, and there is more latitude on what can be discussed here that the NFPS official support site, but there is nothing wrong over there as well. We can talk about Kodi here, as long as it doesn't conflict directly with the Rocket offering, for example, and we do have a space forum here too :)

psycon
07-16-2015, 06:24 PM
well put dara

Gabed
07-19-2015, 10:25 PM
I downloaded the zip file from the post 1 and when I try to install it I get the error "Dependencies not met. Please contact Add-on author" Any suggestion? I am running Kodi 14.2 on a windows machine

dara
07-19-2015, 10:35 PM
Please re-read the first line of that first post.

VegasGuy
07-19-2015, 10:41 PM
I downloaded the zip file from the post 1 and when I try to install it I get the error "Dependencies not met. Please contact Add-on author" Any suggestion? I am running Kodi 14.2 on a windows machine
I installed it on a Win7 PC running Kodi 15 Isengard without issues. It could be an issue with you running Helix.

Gabed
07-19-2015, 10:52 PM
I installed it on a Win7 PC running Kodi 15 Isengard without issues. It could be an issue with you running Helix.
My bad, I misread the first post: as matter of fact it says to install Kodi 15.2 not 14.2

dara
07-19-2015, 11:38 PM
Well actually 15, RC2.

Gabed
07-19-2015, 11:49 PM
Well actually 15, RC2.

well... yes... :cool:

Gabed
07-19-2015, 11:53 PM
It works on Kodi 15. Thanks ;)

stuygang
07-20-2015, 01:02 AM
was stalker addon removed from metalkettle repository?

mvngdcmls
07-20-2015, 02:13 AM
The stalker client is unable to load channels with my advancedsettings config. If I remove the file everything works but with the file there it doesn't. I tried removing different sections (specifically the pvr section) but even without different sections in the file it still fails to load the channels. I also tried different value in the two per settings (15, 60, 100).

kodi log related to stalker (https://gist.github.com/movingdecimals/78ea8dc83155e73e0657)
advancedsettings (https://gist.github.com/movingdecimals/bf6024b14c6834d89b8d)

Gabed
07-20-2015, 10:17 PM
All of the sudden I get the error "Unable to load channels". Anyone knows why this error might happen?

dara
07-20-2015, 10:20 PM
Always click on New Posts before asking questions. If you were working before, and all of a sudden you aren't, its probably not you.

Gabed
07-20-2015, 10:50 PM
Always click on New Posts before asking questions. If you were working before, and all of a sudden you aren't, its probably not you.
Sorry if it was a stupid question: I just try to understand :)

dara
07-20-2015, 10:56 PM
Not a stupid question, but good to see if there is issues elsewhere especially from those with solid posting experience.

Gabed
07-20-2015, 11:05 PM
well... I didn't see any advice from people with experience. Again, am just trying to understand and learn

dara
07-20-2015, 11:11 PM
Try it now. The private service just started to work.

Gabed
07-20-2015, 11:18 PM
I still get the same error...

dara
07-20-2015, 11:21 PM
Try changing the URL from 1. to 11.

Gabed
07-20-2015, 11:37 PM
Still nothing... I will try again later

shuvro
07-21-2015, 01:28 AM
Hi! @dara
I tried http://1.iptvrocket.tv
http:/is.gd/NFPSF

Nothing is working need help pls...
Thanks

dara
07-21-2015, 01:32 AM
Hi! @dara
I tried http://1.iptvrocket.tv
http:/is.gd/NFPSF

Nothing is working need help pls...
Thanks

See my previous post #131.

shuvro
07-21-2015, 01:37 AM
Even http://11.iptvrocket.tv
not working

dara
07-21-2015, 01:44 AM
Even http://11.iptvrocket.tv
not working

I'm going to send you back to Post #1 to make sure you have properly configured PVR Stalker. If you are getting channels not loading, or Stalker not connecting, do the fix as described there after checking your MAC, that its properly formatted, that you have linked it to your donation/rocket/route, and that you have the portal url correct. Make sure you also Clear Data and disable/enable from the Live TV settings.

shuvro
07-21-2015, 01:52 AM
unable load channels

BTG_Tiger
07-21-2015, 02:22 AM
I'm curious.... If you go to the android box settings and go to About Media box, scroll down to Ethernet info, click that I can see my M8 box Mac address. But when i go into my router, the mac address thats coming up for the box is totally different. Which mac should be use for Kodi PVR ( Stalker Client ) I have changed ip in stalker to 11.iptv i have also tried linking BOTH mac addy's to my donation and neither work. Still getting ( unable to load channels )

Gabed
07-21-2015, 02:26 AM
So, apparently if you do not donate, it won't work... another paying service

speighty1
07-21-2015, 02:51 AM
Im also getting unable to load channels, I have purchased a donation and registered a mac, inputted the details into stalker.

There may be something we are missing.

frostycold
07-21-2015, 03:12 AM
So, apparently if you do not donate, it won't work... another paying service

Is this really a surprise to you?

shuvro
07-21-2015, 10:55 AM
Im also getting unable to load channels, I have purchased a donation and registered a mac, inputted the details into stalker.

There may be something we are missing.

WHERE do u do the donation the LINK ??

Blackbear199
07-21-2015, 11:02 AM
besides it being posted here few 1000 times.goto rocket or nfps site where u purchased your donation.
click on the check donation(nfps) or check rocket link.

shuvro
07-21-2015, 03:45 PM
besides it being posted here few 1000 times.goto rocket or nfps site where u purchased your donation.
click on the check donation(nfps) or check rocket link.

Hi! can u pls put the both link....

rdb0118
07-21-2015, 06:36 PM
The posted link is in several places on the forum. Begin by checking the section of the provider you choose to go with. It is usually a sticky in top of forum.

theone
07-21-2015, 06:38 PM
Hi! can u pls put the both link....

We are not here to spoon feed you. Search for it, thanks.

shuvro
07-21-2015, 07:50 PM
We are not here to spoon feed you. Search for it, thanks.

why ar u here ?? to help each other or to say stupid words ...

theone
07-21-2015, 07:51 PM
why ar u here ?? to help each other or to say stupid words ...

If you want something then you need to search for it. Now one is going to search stuff for you and you disrespect me again, you will be banned.

shuvro
07-21-2015, 07:59 PM
i look all post i didnt find any link only talking about donation(nfps) or rocket but no link and u ar saying there is lot of link why u dont just put the link & i didnt ask to u asked @Blackbear199 . its helps all the new people . thanks

theone
07-21-2015, 08:03 PM
i look all post i didnt find any link only talking about donation(nfps) or rocket but no link and u ar saying there is lot of link why u dont just put the link .. its helps all the new people . thanks

Read Post #144 very carefully and you will understand what to do. I don't have to post a link for you if you read properly.

shuvro
07-21-2015, 08:12 PM
Read Post #144 very carefully and you will understand what to do. I don't have to post a link for you if you read properly.

ok i get it thanks

Badboy316
07-21-2015, 08:57 PM
Does anyone know the correct url for kodi 14.2 helix cannot gets this to work ive got the mac code enters but it keeps saying http://404 not found

dara
07-21-2015, 09:02 PM
Does anyone know the correct url for kodi 14.2 helix cannot gets this to work ive got the mac code enters but it keeps saying http://404 not found

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5507-New-URL-s-for-Rocket-and-NFPS&p=44098#post44098

Takenover83
07-21-2015, 10:01 PM
Getting unable to load channels here.

Donation: Rocket
Kodi: 15 RC2 - using modified stalker addon with timeout fix (60 seconds).
Mac: Added via "papiao.is/main/search_rocket"
Server Address: Ive tried quiet a few. Currently I have it set to "11.iptvrocket.tv/
EPG URL: http:// is.gd/NFPSED (note space in url to disable live links, to not break forum rule)

Not sure what else to try.

dara
07-21-2015, 10:12 PM
Getting unable to load channels here.

Not sure what else to try.

Did you try the technique after "To manually resolve connection issue with version 0.8.x" on the first post?

Takenover83
07-21-2015, 10:21 PM
Did you try the technique after "To manually resolve connection issue with version 0.8.x" on the first post?
Yes, I tried that before I used the modified stalker addon, where it is no longer neccesary. The Mac I am using is in the format of "01:1A:79:XX:XX:XX". I remember reading that changing the 79 to 78 is not working yet. So I have left it as 78.

dara
07-21-2015, 10:32 PM
Yes, I tried that before I used the modified stalker addon, where it is no longer neccesary. The Mac I am using is in the format of "01:1A:79:XX:XX:XX". I remember reading that changing the 79 to 78 is not working yet. So I have left it as 78.

You want "79" as the linked MAC and the one you enter into the PVR.Stalker

Takenover83
07-21-2015, 10:40 PM
Oops typo on my part. Yes I am using 79. Sorry for the confusion. But I sorta have it working...Least on one box via stalker. I have several boxes. But I have been testing trying to get this work on my PC first as its just easier to test there. I have yet to get it to work on my PC. But on one of the boxes that everything was working fine on before private, I decided to test real quick. I simply changed the server url to 11.iptvrocket.tv/ and updated the mac on the website. I did not change the mac in stalker for that box. Just used the same one I was using before it went private. And go figured it works... Now I have to figure out how to get my other boxes working, as this is not the box I want it working on.

This process seems very finicky. Same settings on one box as the other, and it works on that box and not the other. (yes changing mac on website when testing).
I can see why users are pulling their hair out.

dara
07-21-2015, 10:50 PM
"Cloning" userdata does work to some extent in Kodi, just have to be careful about the guisettings.xml and the Database folder, as they may be installation specific. PVRs are also different. I don't know if a direct clone of PVR.Stalker userdata is advisable, because the versions for Windows kodi and Android kodi are compiled differently, but the settings.xml should be good.

Firestick15
07-21-2015, 11:22 PM
can you use your code for multiple iptvstalkers..... I have 4 in my house hold

Firestick15
07-21-2015, 11:27 PM
Hello I have a question...... Can the code that you get after the donation that you give be used on multiple iptv stalkers?

dara
07-21-2015, 11:47 PM
Hello I have a question...... Can the code that you get after the donation that you give be used on multiple iptv stalkers?

In theory, yes. As long as they aren't running concurrently, but if you do by mistake, you could get the donation locked, with no recourse of getting it back.

Takenover83
07-22-2015, 12:23 AM
"Cloning" userdata does work to some extent in Kodi, just have to be careful about the guisettings.xml and the Database folder, as they may be installation specific. PVRs are also different. I don't know if a direct clone of PVR.Stalker userdata is advisable, because the versions for Windows kodi and Android kodi are compiled differently, but the settings.xml should be good.

After comparing the stalker settings.xml from both boxes I found my mistake. All user error. I have all my boxes working now.

bongskie
07-22-2015, 08:03 AM
how will i increase my time out for more than 60? for stalker client

bongskie
07-22-2015, 09:45 AM
hello dara, why pvr stalker does not work using PC? its almost 1 day im figuring this out, im very sure my settings are correct because it working perfectly before.

dara
07-22-2015, 11:29 AM
hello dara, why pvr stalker does not work using PC? its almost 1 day im figuring this out, im very sure my settings are correct because it working perfectly before.

It could just be a corrupt data thing. Did you try Clear data and disable/enable on the main TV settings?

bongskie
07-22-2015, 11:58 AM
It could just be a corrupt data thing. Did you try Clear data and disable/enable on the main TV settings?

i've already done that more than 30 times and i did install reinstall kodi 4 times still no progress, my time out was set to 60. do i need a box? im planning to buy minix x8 but my worry is if i get the same result. because almost 1 month my pc-kodi works perfect. i tried the blue stacks and this is what i got.

Squall13
07-22-2015, 01:50 PM
Hi everyone I have a question.

I just found out that iptv has gone private. But when I followed the instructions on this guide I still get some channels. Why is that?

Thanks

dara
07-22-2015, 02:25 PM
i've already done that more than 30 times and i did install reinstall kodi 4 times still no progress, my time out was set to 60. do i need a box? im planning to buy minix x8 but my worry is if i get the same result. because almost 1 month my pc-kodi works perfect. i tried the blue stacks and this is what i got.

As an alternative, try the STBemu. Kodi 15.0 is now final, so try that one, with a fresh install.

dara
07-22-2015, 03:03 PM
I just did an overlay install of Kodi 15.0 (final) with the updated PVR Stalker (0.8.3), and set the timeout down to 15, and was able to connect on my PC install. There's no harm in keeping the connection timeout to a higher number, other than waiting for a dead channel to clear. People that still have issues connecting, at least try upgrading to the final Kodi 15.0 from the betas or RCs, and see what you get.

mkj58
07-22-2015, 05:51 PM
Hi everyone I have a question.

I just found out that iptv has gone private. But when I followed the instructions on this guide I still get some channels. Why is that?

Thanks

I am too still getting free channels on stalker video kodi??? Routes are working fine on emu & stalker pvr!

Latino24
07-23-2015, 04:13 AM
I have an OUYA box running Android 4.1.2, cannot upgrade to kodi 15 as min requires 4.2 or higher. Therefore I cannot install PVR Stalker 0.8.2.. any other suggestions or I really need to get a newer box.

thanks

dara
07-23-2015, 04:26 AM
I have an OUYA box running Android 4.1.2, cannot upgrade to kodi 15 as min requires 4.2 or higher. Therefore I cannot install PVR Stalker 0.8.2.. any other suggestions or I really need to get a newer box.

thanks

Use the STB Emulator instead. Search for IPTV Set-Top-Box Emulator in the google play store. I have a similar situation on an older tablet where I can't run the newest Kodi, but the Emu works pretty well.

Please go to this thread: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?481-Android-IPTV-STB-Emulator

dara
07-24-2015, 03:06 PM
I paid for a donation but; no longer use the device that the donation is attached to my amazon fire tv, I now use a Windows 7 pc in my livingroom for KODI can I switch my MAC to the pc? or do I have to purchase another donation?

thanks!

Your question is off topic to this thread. Please keep it to the configuration of the PVR.stalker please. You can use the same MAC on a different computer, btw.

Mitch2025
07-24-2015, 06:08 PM
I donated to NFPS and have an account now but I cannot get this to work. I have Kodi 15, the fixed Stalker PVR plugin, and filled everything out like the first post says but no matter what I do I keep getting "UNABLE TO LOAD CHANNELS" whenever I either disable and re-enable the PVR service or clear data. I saw in the Stalker PVR addon, there was a field for username and password and I used my donation ID for both (it said in the email that it was my username and password) but it still refuses to work. Does anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind. I believe I got it working. Not sure what I was doing wrong before.

123tv
07-24-2015, 07:15 PM
I donated to NFPS and have an account now but I cannot get this to work. I have Kodi 15, the fixed Stalker PVR plugin, and filled everything out like the first post says but no matter what I do I keep getting "UNABLE TO LOAD CHANNELS" whenever I either disable and re-enable the PVR service or clear data. I saw in the Stalker PVR addon, there was a field for username and password and I used my donation ID for both (it said in the email that it was my username and password) but it still refuses to work. Does anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind. I believe I got it working. Not sure what I was doing wrong before.

I found when i unplugged the box for 10 seconds, it came back up with more channels and even some missing logos

Nickybhoy
07-25-2015, 08:36 PM
Reposting this same question to you Mitch as it seems you had the same issue as me. My config seems correct (I can't see what could be wrong at least!)

Evening all,

First time poster on this excellent forum - it has helped me out in the past but nothing seems to be working today.

I have followed the guide from you Dara on your sticky http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5...r-paid-access/ to try and configure my now paid for RocketTV using the Stalker Client 0.8.3 version. I have input my end of mac address with the prefix 00:1A:79 and the server address of http://11.iptvrocket.tv . The guide is setup the same as Daras guide for prefer XMLTV and the remote url of http://is.gd/NFPSF

I have tried with and without username/password that was provided in the email from papiao for rockettv (their forum ain't very helpful at all!) and reset the 'Clear Data' many times as well as reload Kodi.

Running this on a windows machine with the latest version of the kodi installer from kodi.tv (15.0 isengard stable release).

EDIT :- I also tried the previous version of the stalker client (the fixed one for 0.8.2) with the same settings but no joy, same error of unable to load channels appears straight away.

Hoping someone can help me out guys - much appreciated for your time(s)!

houseman
07-25-2015, 10:18 PM
don't see a Menu button on the Android instuctions

houseman
07-25-2015, 10:26 PM
wasted my money i don't all this stuff and it doing the same No channels, Mac is good

COMBO
07-26-2015, 12:13 AM
Same here wtf. Followed everything to details. Gonna reset the box as a last resort and if no luck, try a new kodi ROM. If all fails... Then I'll come back and try again after taking an break.

devnull1970
07-26-2015, 05:20 AM
Hello:

I don't know what's going on, but I paid the Donation to Rocket to get IPTV credentials,
and I still cannot connect. Frustrated.

The setup details (which I followed to the letter):
================================================== ==
-- KODI version: 16.0 Alpha-1 (from GitHub; complied yesterday). I've compiled from GitHub this many times.
-- PVR Client: Stalker PVR v0.9.3 (complied yesterday).
-- MAC: 00:1A:79:xx:yy:zz (Where the last 3-octects, match the last 3-octects of my PC's eth0 device).
-- Channel URL: http://11.iptvRocket.tv
-- XMLTV Guide URL: http://is.gd/NFPSF
-- Username: 12-digit number
-- Password: 12-digit number (same as Username)
-- Prefer XMLTV is set
-- TimeZone: America/New_York
-- Connect timeout: 120 (seconds).

I've also cleared both caches several times before enabling TV.

After waiting 120 seconds, I get:
"Stalker Client :: Unable To Load Channels".

The "settings.xml" file looks fine. But just in case there is bug in what portal gets pointed to, I made all portal
entries, 1-through-5, have the identical settings above.

What's going on?

yokosuka
07-26-2015, 12:40 PM
Hello:

I don't know what's going on, but I paid the Donation to Rocket to get IPTV credentials,
and I still cannot connect. Frustrated.

The setup details (which I followed to the letter):
-- KODI version: 16.0 Alpha-1 (from GitHub; complied yesterday). I've compiled from GitHub this many times.
-- MAC: 00:1A:79:xx:yy:zz (Where the last 3-octects, match the last 3-octects of my PC's eth0 device).
-- Channel URL: http://11.iptvRocket.tv
-- XMLTV Guide URL: http://is.gd/NFPSF
-- Username: 12-digit number
-- Password: 12-digit number (same as Username)
-- Prefer XMLTV is set
-- Connect timeout: 120 (seconds).

I've also cleared both caches several times before enabling TV.

After waiting 120 seconds, I get:
"Stalker Client :: Unable To Load Channels".

The "settings.xml" file looks fine. But just in case there is bug in what portal gets pointed to, I made all portal
entries, 1-through-5, have the identical settings above.

What's going on?

Try going here for instructions on portal address

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5691-Setting-up-IPTV-Stalker-and-PVR-Stalker-for-paid-access

devnull1970
07-26-2015, 02:17 PM
Thank you. I did all of those things (on the page you referenced). Doesn't help. When it was free, I successfully set up Stalker PVR with the above same steps (minus the username and password) without any problems

Btw, above I initially forgot to mention that the timezone is set to "America/New_York", in case that matters. I updated the original post above to contain that information, too.

It's worth noting that I also tried my Donated account credentials on a laptop with Kodi v15.x and Stalker PVR v0.8.1. Same issue.

Here are the kodi.log entries at the moment of the problem ....

... [ SNIP ] ...
10:24:15 T:140591249745664 DEBUG: AddOnLog: Stalker Client: LoadProfile: timeslot=113.326624
10:24:15 T:140591249745664 ERROR: AddOnLog: Stalker Client: LoadProfile: status=1 | msg=table | block_msg=
10:24:15 T:140591249745664 DEBUG: CAddonCallbacksAddon - QueueNotification - Stalker Client - Error Message : 'Unable to load channels.'
10:24:15 T:140591249745664 ERROR: PVR - GetChannels - addon 'Stalker Middleware:http://11.iptvRocket.tv' returned an error: server error
10:24:15 T:140591249745664 ERROR: PVR - GetChannels - cannot get channels from client '34400': server error
10:24:15 T:140591249745664 ERROR: PVRChannelGroup - Load - failed to update channels
10:24:15 T:140591249745664 ERROR: PVRChannelGroupInternal - Load - failed to load channels
... [ SNIP ] ...

Ideas anyone? Thank you!

dara
07-26-2015, 02:50 PM

Alphas can't be supported here, as that version of PVR stalker. The reason being is that Alphas are experimental, but if you are able to get it going on your own, you can mention it, but always caveat with that its probably not going to work. Also, the password is not required, as of yet, and the timezone is not working, and probably best kept to default.

devnull1970
07-26-2015, 03:37 PM
Hello @Dara

Thank you.

Related to your comment above (#184), I went ahead and deleted the "settings.xml" file (this is Fedora/Linux by the way), and re-configured it through the U.I., but this time leaving the default timezone of "Europe/Kiev"; and I omitted the Password, too, even though the welcome-email indicates to use the same 12-digit number for both Username and Password. But I omitted it here, per your above comment.

I should also mention that I did the "Clear caches" steps (I almost always do as a matter of habit now); as well as tried Enabling/Disabling Parental control and clearing the cache (a step that you mention in your other read-only instructional thread).

Still cannot connect. And it's still the same error (above) indicated in the log file.

Does that log entry have any specific meaning, or seen before?

Finally, the only thing left to try, per your comment above, is to reboot my multi-boot laptop to Windows 8.1, and try a non-Alpha version of Kodi and Stalker PVR (no compiling -- just whatever is released). I will be doing that now.

dara
07-26-2015, 03:50 PM
Just remember that PVR Stalker and IPTV Stalker are completely different. There is no "Clear cache" for the PVR Stalker available through "TV" or "Live TV" and parental control means nothing there as well for the configuration issues...at least on the released versions. You can do the various "clear caches" available in Kodi elsewhere, but all that does is clear the video buffer or in the case of IPTV Stalker, a channel cache.

devnull1970
07-26-2015, 04:38 PM
Yes, I Roger all that.

I'm only using the "PVR Stalker" client by dvbken. As far as "Clear cache" goes, the two "clears" I'm referring to are under the TV Tab. Occasionally clearing those (in the past) worked to get things going (i.e. to successfully load channels via PVR Stalker). But, yes, there are no clear cache options in the PVR Stalker client itself.

Anyway, my update here (as promised above) is concerned with trying my Donation account credentials on Windows 8.1, with PVR Stalker v0.8.3 and Kodi v15.0 Git 20150721 (which I simply downloaded from the Kodi downloads page).

Sadly, the same issue persists.

Here are the Kodi log entries (on Windows 8.1) at the point of the issue:

... [ SNIP ] ...
12:08:09 T:4752 ERROR: AddOnLog: Stalker Client: SData::LoadProfile: status=1 | msg= | block_msg=
12:08:09 T:4752 ERROR: PVR - PVR::CPVRClient::GetChannels - addon 'Stalker Middleware:http://11.iptvRocket.tv (http://11.iptvRocket.tv)' returned an error: server error
12:08:09 T:4752 ERROR: PVR - PVR::CPVRClients::GetChannels - cannot get channels from client '769': server error
12:08:09 T:4752 ERROR: PVRChannelGroup - PVR::CPVRChannelGroup::Load - failed to update channels
12:08:09 T:4752 ERROR: PVRChannelGroupInternal - PVR::CPVRChannelGroupInternal::Load - failed to load channels
12:08:09 T:4752 ERROR: PVR - PVR::CPVRChannelGroups::Load - failed to load channels
12:08:09 T:4752 ERROR: PVRManager - PVR::CPVRManager::Process - failed to load PVR data, retrying
... [ SNIP ] ...

I tried it with and without the password field filled in. The only real difference -- that I can see -- between the Windows 8.1 log entries and the Fedora/Linux log entries (pasted previously above), is the client number (769 versus 34400).

So I've now methodically tried everything as instructed to the letter; on multiple OSs; on multiple versions of Kodi and PVR Stalker client. The issue persists.

Is this possibly a provisioning issue?

dara
07-26-2015, 06:16 PM
Since the MAC is made up, try to register a different one and see what happens with that. Also, it could be an issue with your local ISP, I'm not sure why but someone with a VPN was able to get it going with that on.

devnull1970
07-26-2015, 07:34 PM
Hi again @Dara:

Thanks again for the replies.

Yeah, I did also try establishing VPN sessions first, too, just in case the ISP was up to something. I tried that a few times, with a few different destination locations. Sadly, that doesn't appear to be it (i.e. doing that didn't fix it).

A question (or two) regarding the MAC address. You're correct that I made it up per my comment #181 ...
-- Does not the provisioning tool behind the order page have a check for possible MAC conflicts?
Maybe you don't know, but just asking in case you do. :)

-- Also, I emailed the Contact-Us page about this issue. What, if not that, is the support/escalation procedure for problems like this?

I will try a different MAC now (I have to figure out how to do that). I'm not hopeful, but I'll report back my findings.

Thanks!

dara
07-26-2015, 07:45 PM
The only way to verify your mac is unique to your donation is to try to input it into another donation, preferably expired. That will tell you that it has been assigned. Unfortunately, the MAC checker seems to verify wrong macs and linked macs as valid. So, the core problem if you had exhausted options could be 'provisioning', given the number of people doing this in the last week.

It may take some time for your e-mail to be answered by papaio. You should only trust the mods or supermods with donation information, but that's the next step after you've done it all.

devnull1970
07-26-2015, 08:08 PM
The only way to verify your mac is unique to your donation is to try to input it into another donation, preferably expired. That will tell you that it has been assigned. Unfortunately, the MAC checker seems to verify wrong macs and linked macs as valid. So, the core problem if you had exhausted options could be 'provisioning', given the number of people doing this in the last week.

It may take some time for your e-mail to be answered by papaio. You should only trust the mods or supermods with donation information, but that's the next step after you've done it all.

Thank you Dara.

I just searched my Donation and looked at my "Rocket", and there is definitely something inconsistent because the welcome-email says that the IPTV Portal URL is http://11.iptvRocket.tv (eleven); but on my Rocket Donation page (where you can change your MAC address), it indicates that it is http://1.iptvRocket.tv (one). Hmmm.

So I tried the latter, but that doesn't work either (with or without a VPN established). The Kodi log errors now are the same as before, except that the named IPTV Portal URL is http://1.iptvRocket.tv (which is expected).

I haven't changed anything yet (i.e. haven't the MAC), but thought I'd just quickly indicate that oddity here (before I did); in case you had a comment about this anomaly/new development. :) Thanks!

dara
07-26-2015, 08:16 PM
The donation check page has the old 1.iptvrocket.tv for me as well, so you aren't the only one. I noted that the first day that 11. came available. For PVR Stalker, it doesn't matter as both address resolve to the same place, but it definitely is an issue with boxes and the STB Emu. To avoid confusion, I tell everyone to use the 11. address for all except IPTV Stalker.

devnull1970
07-26-2015, 08:32 PM
The donation check page has the old 1.iptvrocket.tv for me as well, so you aren't the only one. I noted that the first day that 11. came available. For PVR Stalker, it doesn't matter as both address resolve to the same place, but it definitely is an issue with boxes and the STB Emu. To avoid confusion, I tell everyone to use the 11. address for all except IPTV Stalker.

Gotcha regarding the above. Thanks.

Next, when I clicked on the Change MAC address button, the following warning came up. Notice another oddity ... The prefix is now 00:1A:78 (not 00:1A:79). Maybe they ran out of MAC addresses and needed to change the 3rd. octet?

WARNING: If you are using an STB emulator for IPTV then you should use a MAC Address under the following range 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX (replace XX by hexadecimal digits), or your MAC Address may be modified without any previous notice.

I still haven't updated the MAC just yet.

dara
07-26-2015, 08:37 PM
78 doesn't work yet. It's another thing that is confusing people. The 78 is intended to keep the emulators and Kodi add-ons from interfering with boxes that can't change their MACs.

devnull1970
07-26-2015, 08:54 PM
78 doesn't work yet. It's another thing that is confusing people. The 78 is intended to keep the emulators and Kodi add-ons from interfering with boxes that can't change their MACs.

LOL. :) So this is definitely a provisioning (slash moving target) issue.

I changed the MAC Address so that it uses the same last-three octets as before, but now with the '00:1A:78' prefix. FYI: For good measure, I also went back to 11.iptvRocket.tv (even though, as you mentioned, nslookup(1) for both are the same... for now).

Well that finally did work. The channels loaded. \o/

BUT: Do we think I should change it again to something beginning with "00:1A:79" or -- as the change button suggested/warned -- perhaps "00:1A:78" now works, and can be used? I'd hate to not leave well enough alone. I've been struggling with this since last night. I'll change it if I have to, of course. :)

Thanks again.

dara
07-26-2015, 08:56 PM
You know, I've been thinking the same thing about 78. I initially linked my donation with a 78 before the system went paid, but changed it to 79 just before. I've not had problems with my MAC ever. Try changing it to use the 79 to see if it works.

crazed 9.6
07-26-2015, 09:08 PM
I think your reply is inappropriate and unwarranted,anything having to do with this service and obstruction of it is on topic. Simple as that.

it is warranted because this thread is for those that need help with Mac Addy and connecting that way , as they paid for.
It's not about posting 'walk arounds' and etc..
Please do not hyjack !

devnull1970
07-26-2015, 09:33 PM
it is warranted because this thread is for those that need help with Mac Addy and connecting that way , as they paid for.
It's not about posting 'walk arounds' and etc..
Please do not hyjack !

I certainly agree with you and Dara.

devnull1970
07-26-2015, 09:50 PM
You know, I've been thinking the same thing about 78. I initially linked my donation with a 78 before the system went paid, but changed it to 79 just before. I've not had problems with my MAC ever. Try changing it to use the 79 to see if it works.

@Dara, What I'll do is let it ride for a week or so and report back my experience/findings (i.e. with '.78'). We'll all be better off with that extra intel. :)

I can also confirm that my Donation works with KODI v16.0-Alpha and Stalker.PVR client v0.9.3 (dvbken). So far so good anyway. Your mileage will vary here friends so, as @Dara pointed out, stick to non-Alpha versions of Kodi. I just happen to require downloading and compiling KODI & Friends from GitHub (e.g. Kodi; Platform; Kodi-platform; Pvr.stalker, etc.), because I run Fedora/Linux (not even Ubuntu), and nearly never boot into Windows 8.1 either. So I needed to do things from scratch and got accustomed to it, a while back. But, again, non-alpha versions are strongly recommended. :)

@Dara thank you for your guidance and insight today. It was tremendously helpful!

dara
07-26-2015, 09:59 PM
No problem on you keeping 78. Like you said, if it works, why mess with it! I was thinking about trying it myself and thought better of it, but I'll make that a 'try this' for those that aren't connecting as a last resort.

Tyokoza
07-27-2015, 03:49 AM
Hello, idid the setup according to the text instructions and it did work perfectly in kodi 14 and 15 but since yesterday i think it cant start it says an error happen to the stalker plug in. ? has anyone notice this issue, can you verify the server link.
is it htt //portal.iptv...... or the one in the pictures 1.iptvpriv........
because i have try both using the h tt p and without it and still wont load.
Thank you and good work stalker is the most stable iptv source i have

dara
07-27-2015, 03:57 AM
The pics were old in the second post. I just updated the first one with a correct portal url. Look for the new tutorial at the top of the Kodi Tutorials section. It has the right portal url for all supported servers. (starts with http://11.)

devnull1970
07-28-2015, 02:37 AM
Hey again friends:

Anyone notice the premium channels gone? They started missing last night, and are still missing today.
(i.e. No longer available on NSFSF EPG).

Thank you!

P.S. if this question/topic is taboo for here, let me know and I'll delete. :)

dara
07-28-2015, 02:54 AM
EPG for US channels is down, due to a huge change at the source. I'm working on something that could work if MSFT doesn't bring it back... yes those guys.

devnull1970
07-28-2015, 04:02 AM
EPG for US channels is down, due to a huge change at the source. I'm working on something that could work if MSFT doesn't bring it back... yes those guys.

Ah, okay. I web searched around after reading your hint, and I think I see what you mean.
Thanks for the update.

crawlers1977
07-28-2015, 07:02 AM
dar im not sure if you have used it in the past h**p:locatetv.com/ thats what is used for ivue its an all in 1 site the trouble ive got is to see the listings for example usa ive got to turn on my vpn but once scraped its not an issue there seem to cover all east/west channels

psycon
07-29-2015, 09:03 PM
added modded versions of 0.8.3 to OP - remember to uninstall old version first

Hustler
07-29-2015, 10:40 PM
Still getting "Unable to Load Channels" notifcation pop up when Kodi starts up. Running Kodi 15.0 with the modded version of PVR Stalker (0.8.3).

Have wasted a couple of hours fiddling about. Any ideas?

Here's a copy of my log: http://pastebin.com/dZzLKFqZ

littlepr
07-30-2015, 12:28 AM
According to Dara the following portals are to be used by all except for those using the IPTV Stalker (video add-on)v1.0.18. which would require one of the following

http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv,
http://portal.iptvrocket.tv or
http://mw1.iptv66.tv

All others:
NFPS - http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv
Rocket - http://11.iptvrocket.tv
IPTV66 - http://66.iptv66.tv

But even with correct URL used with PVR Stalker v0.8.3 still keeps failing for me so don't get your hopes up

psycon
07-30-2015, 12:57 AM
if you have linked your donation already try with http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/
ensure you set your connection timeout to 60

littlepr
07-30-2015, 01:05 AM
Psycon,

Would this be the same for iptvrocket donations?

psycon
07-30-2015, 01:18 AM
try http://portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/

littlepr
07-30-2015, 02:01 AM
I'm done. I'm just gonna have to live with PVR Stalker and PVR Simple Client for now.

Hustler
07-30-2015, 10:20 AM
I think there seems to be a lot of confusion and misinformation being passed around in this thread. I myself am confused as well.

It would help if the first post clears up some issues for all interested users in the form of an FAQ. E.g.:

1. Does this service require a donation/payment for it to work on your device? (In other words, does it require a mac address to be registered?)
2. If payment is required, where do I make this payment? (there's no clear links of where to donate)
3. Is the service down or working right now? (service status would be appreciated, as for me its not working but I have no idea if that is just me or not)

Known issues should also be provided in the first post as well. Hopefully that should clear up some of the confusion for everyone, including myself.

Thank you! ;)

greenhippo
07-30-2015, 05:33 PM
I just linked my mac and everthing i got the info via papiao.is but i haven't received the email yet. It says active but when i'm using stb emulator the screen just stays black then after a few minutes it says connection error. The server address i got from papiao is http://11.iptvrocket.tv/ is that correct?

psycon
07-30-2015, 06:21 PM
I think there seems to be a lot of confusion and misinformation being passed around in this thread. I myself am confused as well.

It would help if the first post clears up some issues for all interested users in the form of an FAQ. E.g.:

1. Does this service require a donation/payment for it to work on your device? (In other words, does it require a mac address to be registered?)
2. If payment is required, where do I make this payment? (there's no clear links of where to donate)
3. Is the service down or working right now? (service status would be appreciated, as for me its not working but I have no idea if that is just me or not)

Known issues should also be provided in the first post as well. Hopefully that should clear up some of the confusion for everyone, including myself.

Thank you! ;)

This tutorial assumes you have already donated.. as donating is MANDATORY to use this service.. thats is believed to be common knowledge now... - good idea on adding a link to purchase though.

This is not service up/down thread,, users are expected to use the forum, not be spoon fed everything they need in one massive thread..

greenhippo
07-30-2015, 06:30 PM
Please if someone could help me or give any info it would be greatly appreciated.

greenhippo
07-30-2015, 06:39 PM
I don't understand why no one is offering me help, psycon you skipped right over my thread without any help whatsoever why is that?

greenhippo
07-30-2015, 07:01 PM
Please could someone offer me some help...please...

psycon
07-30-2015, 07:20 PM
I don't understand why no one is offering me help, psycon you skipped right over my thread without any help whatsoever why is that?

1. your in a thread about pvr.stalker. trying to get help on STB emulator.
2. repeative posts within a few minutes of eachother demanding an answer. for software this thread has nothing to do with is. well.. blatantly annoying..
3. hustler asked a question before you, which i answered... i did not "skip you" i went to lunch.... can a guy not eat lunch?
4. We are here to help you out of the kindness of our hearts.. but we are not at your beckoning call, get things straight.. if you have a problem with your donation take it up with your seller..

david109
07-31-2015, 08:15 PM
how is the pvr stalker zip file replaced in kodi 15 thank you

psycon
07-31-2015, 08:50 PM
kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_add-ons .

For basic usage of kodi.. please at least try to google things first.

halj
08-02-2015, 01:28 PM
Just setup on Kodi 15 with Rocket. Had to clear data on the PVR add-on and restart Kodi a couple of times until the guide was able to connect to channels but now it's working perfect.

Great guide and work! Thanks.

bjm3805
08-03-2015, 12:22 AM
Trying to install 0.8 (downloaded here) and getting dependencies not met. I uninstalled stalker client first. Running 14.1

I am pretty new to this, but am trying to get pvr working using the EPG. I have the guide working with the simple pvr client, but cannot record.

rudawgr
08-03-2015, 01:26 AM
is there a Mac version for the pvr stalker

dara
08-03-2015, 02:20 AM
is there a Mac version for the pvr stalker

Its built into Kodi 15.0. There is no modified version for Macs.

rudawgr
08-03-2015, 10:11 AM
Im talking about the the pvr 8.3 update...since is giving everyone a hard time to update by it self

Hustler
08-04-2015, 08:22 PM
Guys,

Is it possible to use your own channel logos instead of the low quality (and incorrect) ones displayed? I can't see anything in the Stalker PVR Client settings that allows you to disable the channel logos so that I can use my custom ones via Kodi's Live TV settings. Maybe I am missing something?

Thank you.

expatter
08-04-2015, 10:24 PM
Guys,

Is it possible to use your own channel logos instead of the low quality (and incorrect) ones displayed? I can't see anything in the Stalker PVR Client settings that allows you to disable the channel logos so that I can use my custom ones via Kodi's Live TV settings. Maybe I am missing something?

Thank you.

If you are so inclined as to change the logos, you can use your own by right-clicking on a channel (or otherwise bring up the context menu) and select 'manage' and then 'channel manager'. Then you will see that you can change channel names (probably not a good idea for most channels because of epg data), change groups and logos. Once you are in that menu it should be pretty self-explanatory.

expatter
08-04-2015, 10:33 PM
Im talking about the the pvr 8.3 update...since is giving everyone a hard time to update by it self

You should update to KODI version 15 to get working stalker pvr functionality. It has been posted several times that the updated versions require KODI 15.

Hustler
08-05-2015, 12:49 PM
Thanks expatter, using Kodi's Channel Manager to change the logos will take me an entire day as I'll have to change the logos manually one by one. Usually the PVR client has an option to load channel logos from a specific folder or you can use Kodi's own settings via Settings>Live tV> Menu/OSD> Folder with channel icons to set the channel logos but that doesn't work.

I'm thinking of going back to using the IPTV Stalker video addon with IPTV Simple Client PVR addon instead because of being unable to load custom channel logos. If anyone else has any tips, please let me know. Maybe the Stalker PVR addon developer can consider adding custom channel logos option in a future version?

Thanks.

mephasor
08-05-2015, 05:44 PM
Is it just me, or is there not EPG for the HBOs and many other channels in the cinema group?

devnull1970
08-06-2015, 01:27 AM
Is it just me, or is there not EPG for the HBOs and many other channels in the cinema group?

No, it's not just you. I'm experiencing the same this evening (i.e. missing EPG/Guide entries), and pretty much across the board (top to bottom).

Blackbear199
08-06-2015, 01:35 AM
if you took the time to check the epg git you would have your answer....hasn't been updated in 3 days.

mephasor
08-06-2015, 02:03 PM
Manual grabbing it is! :)

I wish it would run as a cron job on some machine and reupload it every day automatically.

dara
08-06-2015, 02:53 PM
Manual grabbing it is! :)

I wish it would run as a cron job on some machine and reupload it every day automatically.

It does, but psycon is on holiday, and because the source info is no longer free, he is looking for a safe donor for schedules direct.

mephasor
08-06-2015, 03:22 PM
I just read that as well. We are basically looking for 25 bucks to keep it going for a year.

Blackbear199
08-06-2015, 03:30 PM
here's my NFPSE file.it should be good for 7 days.its a clean English only list(in epg).all channels r still there if you select channels list.latest channels added as dummy.epg added for all the porn from 480-498.some of them are in Spanish as that's where they channel comes from.

unzip it and change ur epg to local path and point to it.

Enjoy.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/pjv9cg

Hustler
08-06-2015, 04:00 PM
here's my NFPSE file.it should be good for 7 days.its a clean English only list(in epg).all channels r still there if you select channels list.latest channels added as dummy.epg added for all the porn from 480-498.some of them are in Spanish as that's where they channel comes from.

unzip it and change ur epg to local path and point to it.

Enjoy.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/pjv9cg

Thank you Blackbear 199, just what I needed. My EPG was almost looking like a blank wall. Working flawlessy. :D

PBCanindia
08-06-2015, 11:15 PM
Today, I tried configuring my IPTV Stalker using my donation key (NFPS). I was able to configured it on my first attemp. Thanks to Dara.

However, when I saw Dara's second sticky (configuring PVR stalker 0.8.3 with Live TV), I followed instructions on the same machine. I configured everything correctly but my Kodi 15.0 on windows 7 shows me "unable to load channels".

Then I checked Kodi.log and found the following thing that surprised me. Is this because I already configured my IPTV Stalker on the same Kodi Instance. if not, then would you mind suggesting some work around.

19:05:51 T:1212 ERROR: AddOnLog: Stalker Client: SData::LoadProfile: status=1 | msg=device conflict - device_id mismatch | block_msg=Please contact your provider<br>to register this device.
19:05:51 T:1212 ERROR: PVR - PVR::CPVRClient::GetChannels - addon 'Stalker Middleware:http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv' returned an error: server error
19:05:51 T:1212 ERROR: PVR - PVR::CPVRClients::GetChannels - cannot get channels from client '878': server error
19:05:51 T:1212 ERROR: PVRChannelGroup - PVR::CPVRChannelGroup::Load - failed to update channels
19:05:51 T:1212 ERROR: PVRChannelGroupInternal - PVR::CPVRChannelGroupInternal::Load - failed to load channels
19:05:51 T:1212 ERROR: PVR - PVR::CPVRChannelGroups::Load - failed to load channels
19:05:51 T:1212 ERROR: PVRManager - PVR::CPVRManager::Process - failed to load PVR data, retrying

dara
08-06-2015, 11:33 PM
@PBC, are you using a MAG254 by chance?

PBCanindia
08-06-2015, 11:46 PM
@PBC, are you using a MAG254 by chance?
Nope, I don't have MAG254.

I'm using standard dish with dreamlink T4

and now trying to use Kodi

mephasor
08-07-2015, 12:56 AM
In the configuration make sure you are using (and have linked) a 79 as your third MAC number. Also enter your donation number as username and PW I think???
There is this video that shows it all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=721DvURZHOc made by one of the forum users.

EDIT: Oh, and don't forget the "disable live tv -> clear data -> restart kodi -> enable tv" process every time you change something in the PVR.

crawlers1977
08-07-2015, 07:25 AM
It does, but psycon is on holiday, and because the source info is no longer free, he is looking for a safe donor for schedules direct.

is there still need of a donation to maintain the epg, if so i was only gonna buy my own via donation as i noticed he must have paid when the change of services went ahead with microsoft id glady take him up on the offer with him have control of the user/pass to continue with the running of the epg. time to ponder i get paid the 15th of this month 1 week come saturday if he wants i can directly pay him and that way he pays them meaning only hes got control.

PBCanindia
08-07-2015, 12:21 PM
Thanks Mephasor,

I do have 79 and i did try using UName and PWD, i did try disable, clear, enable. But i think i didnt restart in between disable and
Enable.

I will try tonight.

Fyi, i do have a working IPTV stalker on the same kodi instance and i'm getting
Error related to device id already in use or similar ( i copied it in my origianl post)

However, i will keep my machine down for few minutes to see if it makes any difference

Thanks for your time and suggeation

In the configuration make sure you are using (and have linked) a 79 as your third MAC number. Also enter your donation number as username and PW I think???
There is this video that shows it all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=721DvURZHOc made by one of the forum users.

EDIT: Oh, and don't forget the "disable live tv -> clear data -> restart kodi -> enable tv" process every time you change something in the PVR.

joecls
08-07-2015, 05:26 PM
when i try to install the stalker client zip in the first postk, i get dependencies not met?

dara
08-07-2015, 05:39 PM
when i try to install the stalker client zip in the first postk, i get dependencies not met?

The zips are meant for Kodi 15.0 for Android or Windows. That's probably why you are getting 'dependencies not met'.

joecls
08-07-2015, 06:34 PM
Using Kodi 15.0 and windows 8.1

devnull1970
08-08-2015, 01:49 AM
Hi Friends:

I noticed that there are no US based EPG channels available (or very few) with my subscription. I'm still using is.gd/NFPSF and 11.iptvRoc... .

Are these still correct?

Apologies if this has been asked and answered. I see recent conversations about it, but can't quite decipher them, midstream. :)

Thank you.

dara
08-08-2015, 02:00 AM
It may be hard to find in the discussion, but the loss of the US channel EPG is due to the free source drying up... corporate decision by MFST. Keep an eye in the xmltv thread in Kodi Files as that's where we should be discussing it, rather than in the tutorial area.

devnull1970
08-08-2015, 03:21 AM
It may be hard to find in the discussion, but the loss of the US channel EPG is due to the free source drying up... corporate decision by MFST. Keep an eye in the xmltv thread in Kodi Files as that's where we should be discussing it, rather than in the tutorial area.

Ah, okay. I will have a look there. Thank you.

-SONIC-
08-08-2015, 12:12 PM
I'm getting Stalker Client can't load channels?