PDA

View Full Version : Hiding channels

Benfica1
02-28-2021, 04:59 PM
Guys today i was playin around with my xrs4500, i tought of hiding channels by organise categories making none visible Locked channels thinking they would be skipped on my list but they still there on d list...is there a special way ?cause on category every list i make none visible they do get removed xcept locked channels :(

crazed 9.6
02-28-2021, 07:50 PM
Guys today i was playin around with my xrs4500, i tought of hiding channels by organise categories making none visible Locked channels thinking they would be skipped on my list but they still there on d list...is there a special way ?cause on category every list i make none visible they do get removed xcept locked channels :(

not sure I follow what you are referring too Benfica , but I will investigate this when I can... After nascar today :)

Benfica1
02-28-2021, 08:32 PM
U know where we hide categories ?
These are my steps: on a channel
-press ok (list pops up)
-hit left (hit green)
-organize categories (list will open)
-locked channels is available to hide
its what i do but the locked channels do not hide when this choice is clicked... 😎

crazed 9.6
02-28-2021, 09:33 PM
U know where we hide categories ?
These are my steps: on a channel
-press ok (list pops up)
-hit left (hit green)
-organize categories (list will open)
-locked channels is available to hide
its what i do but the locked channels do not hide when this choice is clicked... 😎

before I try any investigating (cause nascar is on ) :).. look at the recent release notes from a few releases back, and see if anything is mentioned that may be related

Benfica1
02-28-2021, 11:56 PM
I will...i am just wondering if its me doing something wrong never know...i will wait and see of u at ur end get same result, would be nice to hide thru locking the channels

crazed 9.6
03-01-2021, 04:04 PM
okay , yes I see the same .
I locked a few channels and then set the Locked channels to Invisible, but they are still showing in the side bar EPG and the main EPG
Hiding the Categories itself works, but does not work to hide Locked channels from the EPG view.
I also tried hiding Favorites but they also did not hide in the EPG.

Seems to be a glitch not yet fixed or known about.
I checked some release notes but saw no mention of it.

NBS
03-01-2021, 04:58 PM
not sure it was ever meant to hide individual channels
Maybe hide the all category because I hid everything except favs and thats all i have in guide

Benfica1
03-01-2021, 07:54 PM
not sure it was ever meant to hide individual channels
Maybe hide the all category because I hid everything except favs and thats all i have in guide

yes u soo right...i will do as u say maybe on a future update wh knows thanks for the quick reply guys !!