PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor channel repeats over and over for 3 weeks

andkaal
02-23-2021, 02:28 AM
Please someone fix the Outdoor channel. Every Monday the tv series Longmire is on at 9 p.m. and for weeks it just repeats over and :mad:over.. PLEASE fix. andkaal

Challenge
03-01-2021, 02:59 PM
I do not watch this channel, but such a repetition of broadcasts is generally some kind of nonsense. What's the point of watching the same thing?

andkaal
03-02-2021, 09:38 PM
Still repeating and repeating over and over last night. Please fix the "Outdoor channel":(. Longmire is a great tv series. Thanks andkaal.

NBS
03-02-2021, 09:54 PM
I do not watch this channel, but such a repetition of broadcasts is generally some kind of nonsense. What's the point of watching the same thing?

its not repeating broadcast The stream is messed up

suport
03-02-2021, 11:29 PM
I looked for a free one but it wouldn't work for you
The channel is working very well in other sources, unfortunately I cannot share the m3u with you since this is dai and well you know that in public nonono hahahaha

andkaal
03-02-2021, 11:42 PM

Thanks for the update NBS. I thought it was me. andkaal

suport
03-03-2021, 12:32 AM
yes it is in an eternal loop with the same turkeys jajajajajaj

andkaal
03-03-2021, 06:06 PM
yes it is in an eternal loop with the same turkeys jajajajajaj

Thanks for your input. It was working good last month. andkaal

Deadwood
03-09-2021, 02:16 AM
Please someone fix the Outdoor channel. Every Monday the tv series Longmire is on at 9 p.m. and for weeks it just repeats over and :mad:over.. PLEASE fix. andkaal

I think the Longmire Series can be found or available on Netflix and some of the free movie, channel apps although I think Amazon has them as well ? The "looping" issues pop up whenever there's an issue with a cloud server as I was watching Eurosport 2 and it took awhile before I realized the guy was playing the same shots over and over with the score going up and down in the process. I'm beginning to think these issues will be hanging on like a bad version of Windows and its blue screens which pop up occasionally with Windows 10 Pro.