PDA

View Full Version : Game Of Thrones- News & Spoilers

Kimbo
06-14-2015, 06:54 PM
If you do not want to know what happens tonight then now is the time to look away:

After last week’s shocking GoT episode where Daenerys Targaryen flew on Drogon, Stannis Baratheon killed Shireen, and Arya Stark saw Meryn Trant, there are so many questions we want answered about what will happen to Daenerys, Tyrion, Arya, Cersei, Stannis and more. So what will happen on the GoT finale “Mother’s Mercy”?

Game of Thrones Season 5 finale spoilers show that Cersei will have her hair chopped off. This was already pretty much guaranteed to happen because Cersei is expected to do her walk of atonement during “Mother’s Mercy.”

Another leaked photo shows Selyse hanging from a noose. In a shocking moment, Selyse attempted to save Shireen last week on GoT. And predictions say Selyse will either kill herself or Stannis will kill her for rebelling against him.

The other two leaked Game of Thrones photos show that Jon Snow will probably get stabbed and could warg into Ghost or join the White Walkers like predictions say.

So what else will happen during “Mother’s Mercy”? The synopsis for the Season 5 finale says, “Stannis marches. Dany is surrounded by strangers. Cersei seeks forgiveness. Jon is challenged.”

Spoilers from the preview show that Melisandre says that Stannis sacrificing Shireen worked. So they will continue to march to Winterfell.

1. Stannis Baratheon Will March On Winterfell

Spoilers from the “Mother’s Mercy” preview show the ice melting and Melisandre saying that Shireen’s death was worth it. It's unclear whether Shireen’s death really helped or they’re just experiencing some good luck. But Stannis and Melisandre truly believe it worked. Balon isn’t even dead, though, and did the leeching really kill Joffrey and Robb? We may never know.

“To these characters, magic is real and it works,” Dan Weiss said. “That’s something fun about this genre because when magic is real and you can see it with your own eyes in the show, it gives you a window into the heads of people who believe irrational things on faith.”

Either way, spoilers show that Stannis will march during “Mother’s Mercy.” So will he finally fight against the Boltons? And will he help Sansa?

2. Cersei Lannister Will Do Her Walk Of Atonement

Cersei will finally do her infamous walk of atonement during “Mother’s Mercy.” Spoilers show Cersei confessing to the High Sparrow. “I was lonely and afraid,” she says. And predictions say that Cersei’s punishment will be just like the books. Cersei will be shaved from head to toe, stripped, and forced to walk from the Great Sept of Baelor to the Red Keep.

GoT famously had a hard time getting permission from the Croatian church to film this scene. And predictions say that like in the books, Cersei will fall and will be saved by Ser Robert Strong, who predictions say is actually the reanimated Mountain.

3. Jon Snow Will Be Attacked

Game of Thrones finale spoilers that Jon Snow will be attacked by members of the Night’s Watch during “Mother’s Mercy” have been everywhere. In the books, Jon Snow is attacked for his alliance with the Wildlings and for wanting to fight the Boltons. He is repeatedly stabbed while his attackers say, “for the Watch.”

However, there are a ton of Season 5 finale predictions that Jon Snow will die. Some predictions say that Jon Snow will warg into Ghost, others say the White Walkers will try to bring him back, and others say he could become the Blue Eyed King.

So will Jon Snow be attacked by members of the Night’s Watch during “Mother’s Mercy”? And will he survive?

4. Arya Will Kill Meryn Trant

Arya has been struggling to truly become no one during Season 5 of Game of Thrones. For one thing she hid Needle. Then last week on GoT Arya saw Meryn Trant.

Game of Thrones Season 5 finale spoilers from the books show that Arya takes on an identity as an actress named Mercy. And since the episode is called “Mother’s Mercy,” there’s a good chance Arya will be heavily featured in the finale.

In the Mercy chapter, Arya seduces and murders a man named Rafford. Predictions say the show could replace him with Meryn Trant. Will Arya cross a name off her list and kill Meryn Trant?

5. Sansa Will Make Her Move

Sansa had the most shocking storyline on Season 5 of Game of Thrones. And predictions say that we’ll see some major developments.

Stannis is marching to Winterfell. Spoilers from the preview also show Brienne of Tarth and Podrick. Brienne both wants to save Sansa and get revenge on Stannis. Sansa, meanwhile, says, “If I’m going to die, let it happen while there’s at least some of me left.”

There are plenty of predictions about what will happen to Sansa. Some think she could replace Lady Stoneheart. So what will happen with Sansa? Will she escape Ramsay? Will she get help?

Kimbo
06-15-2015, 12:21 AM
30 minutes 'till start time.....

Ipguy
06-15-2015, 03:10 AM
Getting ready to watch it now

Kimbo
06-15-2015, 04:40 AM
I guess Jon Snow really didn't know anything!!

Ipguy
06-15-2015, 05:23 AM
I didn't get it,how did he betrayed them?

Kimbo
06-15-2015, 05:31 AM
By saving the wildings, which are the arch enemies of Night's watch!! Sad!!

Ipguy
06-15-2015, 05:37 AM
That don't make any since he suppose to get them together to help him fight,so he needed all the people he can get to fight those crazy monsters.....he was just been a smart leader one who
Think of strategy instead of old enemies he wanted them to put their deference aside and fight
Together against immortal creatures.

Kimbo
06-15-2015, 05:43 AM
I know, but remember that the soldiers at the night watch are mostly criminals sent there so smarts is not their strenght and also the war between the night's watch and the wildings have been going on for a long time, (history example Israelis and the Palestinians) so the hatred is deeply rooted.

Ipguy
06-15-2015, 05:52 AM
I didn't think he was the one that was going to die in this final episode maybe fighting in the battlefield but not from his own people.
Yes I agree lasers that's a perfect example.

Kimbo
06-15-2015, 02:03 PM
We never found out who was his mother, and he had a good storyline. It's truly sad for the viewers!!! But I guess like the walking dead no one is safe :-(

wickedjoker
06-16-2015, 05:54 PM
OMG I watched this last night how will I live? Snow cant be really dead I think he will be saved by Melisandre the red witch or some other mystical force then there's gonna be hell to pay. The last two episodes where by far the best of the series just my humble opinion. Oh and Jamie's daughter dying not gonna be good for him next season I think he is next to go. So much happened I may have to watch it again the Dothrakis coming back should be interesting next season after all she is their Kalisi. Ok brain overload I'm going to stop otherwise I could go on for pages.

Kimbo
06-16-2015, 06:08 PM
I;m with you Wicked, I thought Jon Snow was so much to g.o.t. storyline, they spend so much time about him. Hell last season was a pretty much about Jon Snow to just kill him like that. They are spending a lot publicity verifying that he is dead...so I don't think he is. Maybe he will come back in a different body!! too much to have to wait a year to find out ,,,,SUCKS..LOL

wickedjoker
06-16-2015, 06:11 PM
How do I get the watermarked version of next season? Just kidding or am I?

Kimbo
06-16-2015, 06:14 PM
I know, they will start shooting next season in a month or two, hopefully something will leak out :rolleyes:

Kimbo
06-18-2015, 03:47 PM
Will Jon Snow be on the next season? watch this video and it might have hints of what is to come:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=389&v=Rjkiscr4R4c

Kimbo
09-27-2015, 12:35 AM
If you do not want to know don't read below!!

That Jon Snow photo may reveal a huge "Game of Thrones" Season 6 spoiler.

All of Westeros rejoiced Friday when a sighting of Jon Snow on the "Game of Thrones" set hit the web. It now appears actor Kit Harington is for sure making a comeback in Season 6, after "dying" in the Season 5 finale. Though whether he's alive or undead remains to be seen.

There may be one huge thing you missed in all your excitement, though:

Jon Snow isn't wearing black.

Going to The Wall is called "taking the black" for a reason. They wear black. Though blurry, the photo seems to show Kit Harington wearing brown, possibly indicating that his days as a member of the Night's Watch could be over.

This would be a huge revelation, especially since the Night's Watch oath is for life. (Of course, coming back from the dead may nullify that.) But Snow's new clothes may reveal an even bigger spoiler.

He might not be wearing just any brown outfit... (picture of his Brother wearing the same outfit)

Yup. Jon Snow might be the new King in the North.

Dressing Snow in an outfit that looks like Robb Stark's is most likely intentional, as the show has knowingly dressed another character in Robb's clothes before. Harington's garb is also reminiscent Ned Stark's old outfits, as Reddit user Whooptell points out. Ned, though not King in the North like Robb, was a former Warden of the North. Either way, it appears the now "alive" Snow is taking on an important role.

Even before the picture hit the Internet, there were already rumors Harington returned to film big battle scenes involving Stark bannermen the Umbers, the Boltons, wildlings and others. And we already know that the truth about Snow's parentage, and his possible royal heritage, will most likely be revealed in Season 6.

So does all this mean Snow takes on the role of King in the North? Is he actually wearing Robb Stark's old outfit? Will he still guard the realms of men from the White Walkers?

Kimbo
09-29-2015, 04:56 PM
The Spanish fan site Los Siete Reinos (translated by Watchers on the Wall) has an extensive report of filming at the Castillo de Zafra in Guadalajara, Spain—heavily rumored to be standing in as the Tower of Joy, the tower Ned Stark’s sister Lyanna Stark was kept by Rhaegar Targaryen before her death (and oft speculated to be the site where Lyanna potentially gave birth to Jon Snow).

Although recent speculation pegged scenes shot at the Castillo to be a flashback in the vein of the “young Cersei” sequence in season five, Los Siete Reinos reported that Isaac Hempstead-Wright, who plays Bran Stark, was spotted filming at the location, leading to speculation that any potential scenes there are in fact visions seen by the young man—and if they are visions, they must have deep ties to the Stark family. Two unidentified actresses have been spotted at the location as well, with speculation putting one of them as Lyanna Stark.

Meanwhile, new details on the humongous battle being filmed at Saintfield, Northern Ireland (where Kit Harington is currently filming) have gotten out to Watchers on the Wall. An image of Northern Soldiers leaked onto the web features banners for men from House Stark, House Mormont, and another House speculated to be House Hornwood from the books. According to Watchers, the battle is apparently being filmed for the ninth episode of season six, and is one of, if not the largest battle ever filmed for the show—dubbed “The Battle of the Six Armies” by production staff.

floder2
09-29-2015, 06:04 PM
Well I think we all know that the Dragon Lady has some powers and will bring Snow back to life..................

Kimbo
09-29-2015, 07:17 PM
The waiting kills me Floder.....LOL

floder2
09-29-2015, 07:51 PM
Yea.i can't wait to see the dragon lady....i think i have a crush on her.......at least that's what my wife says

Kimbo
09-29-2015, 07:53 PM
I wouldn't blame you, she has the goth thing down ;)
Yea.i can't wait to see the dragon lady....i think i have a crush on her.......at least that's what my wife says

crazed 9.6
09-30-2015, 06:42 AM
what dragon lady ?
You mean the Sorceress or the Mother of Dragons ?
They both are hot :)

Kimbo
09-30-2015, 07:14 AM
Is Melisandre Red Priestess of the Lord of Light!! But the mother of Dragons is hot too!!

Kimbo
10-23-2015, 08:13 PM
Is Stannis Baratheon Still Alive? Game Of Thrones Character’s Fate Resolved In New Book

Ever since Kit Harington’s Jon Snow met a shocking and miserable end in the finale of last season’s Game Of Thrones, fans have been speculating that the moralistic Night’s Watchman makes some kind of miraculous return from the dead next series.

And even more optimistic viewers have been hoping that self-declared King Stannis Baratheon (Stephen Dillane) wasn’t really killed in the snowy woods of the north by a vengeful Brienne Of Tarth.

Judging by Stannis’s final scenes, their confidence isn’t altogether unfounded. Sitting dazed and defeated against a tree, Stannis told Brienne to “do your duty.” Viewers then saw her swing her sword before the scene was cut to Ramsay Snow polishing off a few of Stannis’s soldiers nearby.

With no shot of the dead Stannis or Brienne’s bloody sword, plus Thrones author George R.R. Martin announcing Stannis was still alive in his book version, some viewers remained unconvinced by the oldest Baratheon brother’s demise.

However a new book - Game of Thrones: The Noble House of Westeros Seasons 1-5 - has now dashed any remaining hopes of a Stannis resurrection.

The book, released on December 8, confirms Stannis’s death in a single concluding paragraph which says: “Stannis was killed outside of Winterfell by Brienne of Tarth, who wished to avenge Renly’s death.”

And the final nail in his coffin comes with Brienne’s paragraph which reads: “Brienne killed Stannis.”

The news should be no surprise to Thrones fans keeping an eagle eye on the show’s Twitter account.

Back in June, Game Of Thrones posted the latest piece of artwork commissioned as “the official episode-by-episode guide to the most iconic deaths in the realm.” The picture by Robert Ball was described as a “tableau focused on the end of the legitimate Baratheon blood line.”

And then there was the director of season five’s final episode, David Nutter, who explained the reasoning behind not showing the finer details of Stannis’s gory end.

“It would have been gratuitous,” he said. “You really got a sense that Stannis had nothing else to live for. Brienne’s lifelong mission had come to an end. It’s a situation in which Stannis was ready to die and prepared to die.”

However, interestingly there was no tableau commissioned to mark the death of Jon Snow, which has given fresh hope to those hoping for the character’s return in the sixth season, which is slated to air next spring.

But the new book might have a different view, saying about Snow: “For that he was murdered at Castle Black by his own men, including Alliser Thorne and Olly.”

iptvjunky
10-23-2015, 08:38 PM
Please tell me that this is true! :D

"British actress Melanie Liburd (CSI, Runaway Island) has been cast as another Red Priestess from the same holy order as Carice van Houten's Melisandre.

The casting lends credence to previous reports on an allegedly leaked script from the show, which featured a scene where a new servant of the Red God met with Tyrion and Varys in Mereen, saying that Daenerys Targaryen is the Lord of Light's chosen saviour, i.e. confirming what we knew all along.

Varys wryly points out the poor track record of Melisandre's candidate for 'The Prince Who Was Promised', Stannis Baratheon, who director David Nutter confirmed is definitely and totally dead. As much as we can trust anyone to be level with us about these things."

Kimbo
10-23-2015, 08:54 PM
Looks to be an exciting season coming up!!

Kimbo
10-28-2015, 03:19 PM
Game Of Thrones Season 6 Spoilers: The Fate Of House Stark Depends On Rickon

The Stark line has been thinned considerably since Game of Thrones began. Ned’s dead, Robb’s dead, Arya has run off to be an assassin and won’t ever be a normal noble lady, and Bran is turning into a tree. Only Sansa and Rickon still have a role to play in the high politics of Westeros. And Sansa is following her own path down the game of thrones. Will Rickon, long missing, end up as Lord of Winterfell? Most certainly. More importantly: Will he end up as King in the North?

The ties that bind Westeros have frayed since the end of the Targaryen dynasty, and even more since the War of the Five Kings. What was once an empire may break into competing kingdoms, and Cersei Lannister certainly isn’t going to stop them (although Daenerys and Aegon might). The North, freshly subdued after its greatest rebellion, would not seem a likely place for rebellion to break out again.

Rickon Stark is now, by rights, the Lord of Winterfell, as the eldest living male heir to Ned Stark who isn’t turning into a tree. He’s missing now, of course, but King Stannis has sent Davos Seaworth to track him down and bring him back from Skagos, where he’s probably become even more ferocious than he already was as a young boy.

When he’s back, will the North rally to him and rise in rebellion again? Sure, maybe, depending on whether King Stannis wins the Battle of Winterfell and tosses out the Boltons (UPDATE: In the books, that is. In the show, Stannis is toast and Rickon will have a harder road). There must always be a Stark in Winterfell, after all. But look farther to the future. The Lannisters aren’t long for the Iron Throne; that much is obvious. One of the Targaryens is going to take it sooner or later, and then they’ll need the support of the North in the real War, the one against the Others.

For that war, they’ll need a Stark. And Rickon Stark can rally the North better than anyone else alive—although Sansa could be a great help too, if she’s still around. By the time of the war against the Others, Rickon’s role as Lord of Winterfell seems assured—the Targaryens don’t care about the politics of the Boltons and the Red Wedding or the War of the Five Kings. They’ll restore the status quo as best they can to enforce a quick peace on the land. And then they’ll move north (let’s hope—otherwise the land will fall into eternal darkness).

But what happens after the war with the Others? Rickon has already been the fiercest of the Starks, and a few years in a barbarian wilderness will have made him even more so. He is going to be like the Kings of Winter of old—fierce, imposing, terrifying. And that’s just what he’ll need to be to rebuild a North that will be ravaged worse than any other kingdom by the Others… a land filled with blood and death, not to mention wildlings and foreign soldiers and probably a dead dragon or two. It’s not hard to imagine him becoming a new King in the North, a new King of Winter, after it all ends, from Winterfell’s stony seat.

But that’s a long way away yet, and a lot could change, and George R. R. Martin loves surprises. But let’s keep our eye on Rickon Stark—of all the Starks, he’s done the least yet, and that suggests he still has some role to play.

Kimbo
12-03-2015, 09:44 PM
Season 6 trailer just out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxI8aPISq8I

Kimbo
03-04-2016, 03:45 PM
'Game Of Thrones' Actor Basically Confirms The Hound Is Back

Hide your chicken, people. The Hound is coming back to "Game of Thrones."

The last time we saw the poultry-enthusiast and Arya's former partner in crime, we assumed the worst. He appeared mortally wounded and begged Arya for death, but she was all like, "Nah," and left him to suffer until he finally was crossed off her list.

Well, scratch that plan.

While appearing on BBC Radio 5, actor Ian McShane basically confirmed his character is bringing the Hound back.

When asked about the show, McShane said, "The character is like a former warrior who has renounced violence and now leads this peace cult around wherever they are."

Ok, so McShane pretty much revealed he's playing the Elder Brother, a peace keeper who many book readers actually suspect nurses the Hound back to life, but it wasn't really confirmed. Well, it wasn't until McShane continued ...

"But also I have nursed a loved character, a much loved character, back to life, and it reintroduces, I won't say him or her," said McShane before revealing it's a him. "But it's a character that's much loved who everybody thinks has died, and he's not dead," he said.

At this point, it's clear McShane is reviving the Hound, but just in case you weren't totally convinced, he had the host of the show guess who it was.

"It can only be the Hound or Jon Snow," she replied.

"I'll leave you with that one. I think you might've guessed which one it is. If it's not the latter, it might be the former," he said laughing.

So much for no more leaks, right, HBO?

Oh, well. THE HOUND IS BACK!!!

wickedjoker
03-04-2016, 04:22 PM
I would rather have snow back sigh -_-

Kimbo
03-04-2016, 04:37 PM
He is back, darn it..the waiting is killing me :D

wickedjoker
03-04-2016, 04:42 PM
Hahaha i cant wait either hope the season starts with a bang!

wickedjoker
03-08-2016, 10:14 PM
Woot season 6 preview redband trailer

https://www.facebook.com/GameOfThrones/videos/10153536047902734/

Kimbo
03-08-2016, 10:34 PM
So it's official Jon Snow is coming back, the actor just confirmed!!:D

wickedjoker
03-08-2016, 10:45 PM
nice he needs to be in it he character seemed like there was so much that could be done with him.

Kimbo
04-21-2016, 07:08 PM
Game of Thrones renewed for seventh season to air in 2017

In what may not come as a surprise to anyone at all, HBO has renewed Game of Thrones for a seventh season to air next year, according to a tweet posted on the show's official Twitter account. The savagely violent and beloved fantasy epic begins its sixth season this Sunday, and showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss and author George R.R. Martin have long been given carte blanche to run the show as long as necessary.

However, it's pretty clear at this point that Game of Thrones has only about two more seasons left, and those seasons may be far shorter than the standard 10 episodes viewers have become accustomed to. "I think we're down to our final 13 episodes after this season," Benioff said in an interview with Variety last week. "We're heading into the final lap. That's the guess, though nothing is yet set in stone, but that's what we're looking at." HBO had to negotiate new, more lucrative contracts back in 2014 to retain the show's leading names after season six, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Here is a clip from next season showing Sansa and Reek escaping:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2ZXOV7lA38

wickedjoker
04-21-2016, 07:12 PM
Reek has to die! Besides he cant take Sansa to pound town anymore.....

Kimbo
04-21-2016, 07:15 PM
LOL, Sansa or anyone to that city!!!
Reek has to die! Besides he cant take Sansa to pound town anymore.....

Kimbo
04-25-2016, 11:32 AM
Good episode last night, could have used some gratuitous nudity (so close with Danerys) but still good show!!

dara
04-25-2016, 11:57 AM
Good episode last night, could have used some gratuitous nudity (so close with Danerys) but still good show!!

Lol... wasn't the female Gollum enough?

Kimbo
04-25-2016, 12:34 PM
Come on Dara, I just had breakfast...LOL!!Yep I just threw up a little :p

wickedjoker
04-25-2016, 02:49 PM
Lol... wasn't the female Gollum enough?

Yeah that was messed up! Some things you cant unsee!

Kimbo
05-01-2016, 03:33 PM
"Game of Thrones" (GOT) Season 6 episode 3 airs May 8, Sunday. The upcoming segment is titled "Oathbreaker" and it will continue to explore Bran Stark's storyline. At the same time, fans will learn more about Deanerys' future. Here are the detailed spoilers for the next chapter of the HBO series. Read on to find out what happen next. Meanwhile, Jason Mamoa, the actor who plays the role of Khal Drogo, may have teased the return of his character in Season 6.
Like Us on Facebook

[Spoiler alert! This article contains spoilers for "Game of Thrones" (GOT) Season 6 episode 3 "Oathbreaker." Do not read further if you don't wish to know more about it.]

In episode 2 "Home" (yet to be aired), Bran Stark makes his first "Game of Thrones" (GOT) Season 6 appearance. Meanwhile, Max von Sydow will debut as Three-Eyed Raven, who will be training Stark. Tommen's plans for Cersei will be revealed. And Ramsay will continue to search for Sansa, who is looking for Arya.

Recently, the network released a synopsis for "Game of Thrones" (GOT) Season 6 episode 3 "Oathbreaker." According to the spoilers (via Spoiler TV), Daenerys will learn what her future holds in the new Vaes Dothrak settlement, where she met Khal Moro.

The show continues to delve deeper into Bran's storyline. This week, fans will find out more about the Eddard and Catelyn Stark's second son. He will reportedly meet his past in "Game of Thrones" (GOT) Season 6 episode 3.

Elsewhere, Tommen comes face to face with the leader of the Sparrows, High Sparrow. What follows after, remains to be seen. At the same time, Arya's whereabouts will be revealed. She will be seen training to be No One.

In addition, Varys will discover answers to her questions and Ramsay will receives an unanticipated gift.

Note: A promo video for "Game of Thrones" Season 6 episode 3 "Oathbreaker" is expected to be out soon. The trailer will be made available as soon as it is unveiled. Stay tuned.

Meanwhile, titles for episode 4 & 5 are out. According to Express UK, the fourth segment is titled "Book of the Stranger," referring to The Stranger, who is a god of Westeros. He makes an appearance when a character will meet his end.

Episode 5 is titled "The Door," which is speculated to be referring to the Moon Door at The Eyrie or the door Arya waits outside at The House of Black and White.

In other news, rumours about the return of Khal Drogo is making the rounds. Recently, Mamoa posted a series of screenshots from the latest "Game of Thrones" (GOT) Season 6 episode on his Instagram account. The photos are from Deanerys first encounter with the Khal Moro.

The first photo is captioned: "My baby holding it down @emilia_clarke #danyanddrogo Greatest show in the world. So happy for all my friends. Miss u see u soon."

The second caption that reads, "That's right baby you tell him

Kimbo
05-02-2016, 02:24 AM
John Snow is alive!!!

Kimbo
05-05-2016, 05:17 PM
Maisie Williams says a long-lost character is returning to 'Game of Thrones'

If you were asked to name all the Stark children, your mind would likely go straight to Arya, Sansa and Bran.

You'd probably think of the show's much-loved bastard Jon Snow, too, and you may even fondly remember the bearded eldest son Robb (you know, the one that met an abrupt end at the infamous Red Wedding).

You might not immediately think of Rickon, though.

To be fair, the youngest Stark child has been totally absent from the show since the third season, when he was last seen splitting off from Bran with his direwolf Shaggydog and his wildling guardian Osha.

During a BBC Radio 1 interview with Nick Grimshaw on Thursday morning, though, Maisie Williams (a.k.a. Arya) revealed some good news — Rickon is set to make a comeback in Season 6.

"Ye-es," she replied tentatively when a caller asked whether or not we'll be hearing from Rickon this season. "Yes. Maybe."

Shortly after, Williams gave a more definitive response: "Yes, we will indeed... Oh no, I'm literally going to get off the air and someone's going to email me!"
So where the hell is Rickon, anyway?

The youngest Stark was last seen in season three episode nine, in the company of Bran and co.

"You and Osha and Shaggydog head for the Last Hearth," says Bran in the scene. "The Umbers are our bannermen. They'll protect you."

Rickon, Osha and Shaggydog haven't been seen since — although there have been theories that a scene from the recent episode three preview could have bad consequences for Bran's little brother

Could Ramsay's "gift" referred to in this promo be a captive Rickon?

Well, unless Rickon's storyline has been altered for the TV show quiet drastically, this is unlikely. In A Dance with Dragons, Davos Seaworth's storyline finishes with the Onion Knight setting out to track down Rickon — and although his location isn't explicitly specified, it's heavily implied that the young Stark is hiding out on Skagos (an island full of cannibals that lies off the coast of Westeros, to the East of the Wall).

Either way, it's likely he won't be having an easy time of it when he does reappear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=y685gVGRQ98

wickedjoker
05-05-2016, 05:43 PM
Nice cant wait to see what they do

Kimbo
05-10-2016, 06:21 PM
R.I.P. Shaggydog

dara
05-10-2016, 06:25 PM
Some protection... :(

wickedjoker
05-10-2016, 06:39 PM
I forgot how they killed that dog!

dara
05-10-2016, 06:59 PM
I forgot how they killed that dog!

I don't think it was shown.

Kimbo
05-15-2016, 08:00 PM
So littlefinger might make an appearance on this episode some sites are reporting!!

dara
05-16-2016, 02:07 AM
Now that was awesome.

Kimbo
05-16-2016, 01:07 PM
Very good episode, Danerys naked was a bonus :cool:

wickedjoker
05-16-2016, 04:06 PM
Yes very good episode....

dara
05-22-2016, 02:26 PM
Episode 5 is already on Exodus!

Kimbo
05-22-2016, 02:32 PM
Yes it is, wow this is awesome!!Thanks Dara!!

wickedjoker
05-24-2016, 04:32 PM
So I was able to watch GOT last night and it was an emotionally sad episode how could they!!! For those who have seen it I leave this memento with you RIP Hodor....

dara
05-24-2016, 05:16 PM
I'd wish they stop offing the direwolves... not enough $ to give them an awesome CGI scene of Summer taking out wights before getting swarmed. It looked like Leaf took more of them than Summer did. I'm afraid that Hodor and Summer will be back, but as undead.

wickedjoker
05-24-2016, 05:26 PM
Oh good point Dara. Yes they need to stop killing the wolves off... Like I said it was a sad episode all the way around....

This made me laugh at least!

https://youtu.be/kMI_HBO5FOM

Kimbo
05-24-2016, 08:21 PM
I agree also Dara, too bad we never got to find out what was in the castle Ned Stark was looking for his sister!!!Bran just couldn't help himself!!!:mad:

Kimbo
05-30-2016, 04:02 AM
OK episode, I will have to watch Bran's flashbacks on slow motion to see if i can catch anything!!

dara
05-30-2016, 05:10 AM
OK episode, I will have to watch Bran's flashbacks on slow motion to see if i can catch anything!!

Burn them all!

Kimbo
06-09-2016, 05:34 PM
‘Game of Thrones’: HBO Confirms Super-Sized Season 6 Finale

The leaks are true: HBO.com has confirmed the titles and running time of the final two episodes of Game of Thrones season 6.

One of these titles could be construed as a spoiler, however, so if you want to truly know nothing about the last two episodes, stop reading now…

The title of episode 9 (and this is the spoiler-y one) is “The Battle of the Bastards” – presumably referring to the epic Jon Snow vs. Ramsay Bolton face-off that’s been teased all season. The Thronesshowrunners have previously told us that season 6 includes the biggest battle in the show’s history and it’s fair to assume this is it. The running time is 60 minutes, which is firmly on the long side. That episode airs June 19.

The title of the finale is “The Winds of Winter” – a nod to George R.R. Martin’s forthcoming sixth novel in his A Song of Ice and Fire Saga (which was also given a verbal shout-out by the theater troupe in Braavos earlier this season). The finale is a whopping 69 minutes long – which makes it the longest Thrones episode ever. That airs June 26.;

Both episodes are directed by Miguel Sapochnik, who helmed last year’s acclaimed “Hardhome.”

There are no descriptions yet for either episode, despite a bogus “leaked” finale description that some sites posted. That one includes a rather hilarious Lady Stoneheart trolling attempt – “Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) meets a friend turned foe” – as if the Thronesproducers would ever put such a baiting line in their ultra-vague descriptions).

But there is a description for episode 8, “No One,” which airs Sunday.

Kimbo
06-12-2016, 11:30 PM
Episode available in Kodi already!!Enjoy!!

dara
06-13-2016, 12:22 AM
Episode available in Kodi already!!Enjoy!!

Thank you!

Kimbo
06-17-2016, 08:39 PM
9 key predictions for how 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 will end

1. Jon Snow will win the Battle of the Bastards
2. Ramsay will die.
3. Rickon will die.
4. Arya will return to Westeros.
5. Arya will tick three names off her list.
6. The Greyjoys will arrive in slaver's bay to help Daenerys.
7. Cersei will burn down the Great Sept.
8. Tommen (and a bunch of other characters) will die.
9. Varys will make sure Cersei does maximum damage.

For details on these prediction go here:
http://mashable.com/2016/06/16/game-of-thrones-season-6-finale-predicitons/#4oi24sbHUgqq

dara
06-17-2016, 09:16 PM
I'm just glad a girl survived the Waifinator.

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/gotmp090715ep608-09801jpg-c1037a_765w1.jpg?w=748&h=497&crop=1

dara
06-20-2016, 02:19 AM
Episode 9 Worth the hype!

Kimbo
06-20-2016, 03:15 AM
Great episode!!!Someone had to feed the dogs!!

wickedjoker
06-20-2016, 04:38 PM
Yes this episode was fabulous... Also nice to see the dragons doing some damage again!

Kimbo
07-19-2016, 05:33 PM
HBO is officially confirming some major changes for Game of Thrones.

Season 7 of the fantasy sensation will not return until summer 2017 – pushing back from the show’s usual strategy of premiering each edition of the series in the spring (typically April).

Also, the network is confirming for the first time that next edition will consist of seven episodes (a pull back from the show’s usual 10 hours).

Plus, HBO added that the next season will be shot in Northern Ireland, Spain, and Iceland. It’s been a couple years since the Thrones team used Iceland for significant shooting, having primarily used the location for North of the Wall scenes when Jon Snow was embedded with the Wildlings camp.

Kimbo
03-13-2017, 03:06 PM
Game of Thrones’ eighth and final season will be its shortest yet, with only six episodes, showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss confirmed today. Speaking at SXSW in Austin, Benioff and Weiss said that they were in the process of writing the outline for the show’s final season now, 140 pages that will define how the TV saga of ice and fire will end.
"“We both wanted to kill Sansa,” Weiss joked"

Speaking about how the writing process breaks down, Weiss and Benioff said that they would split the load with two other writers. "Dave Hill will write the season premiere, Brian Cogman will write 802 and then we'll write the other four," Benioff said. Those four would be split between the two showrunners, who have been in charge of the HBO hit since its TV inception — a tricky process for the last season. Mashable quotes Benioff: "Usually it took two minutes to divide the halves, this time it was 18 back and forth emails: 'I'll take this scene if you take that scene,'" he said. "Because we realized it was the last time we'd be doing this for this show."

The panel was hosted by Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner, who play Stark sisters Arya and Sansa, respectively, giving Benioff the chance to poke a little fun. “We fight over who gets to write which half, who gets to kill Sansa..." he said. Weiss continued with the joke, “We both wanted to kill Sansa so bad.” Benioff was also able to confirm that Ed Sheeran — the British singer-songwriter — will appear in season seven after being invited onto the show as a surprise for Williams, who is a fan.

The seventh season of Game of Thrones will also be shorter than preceding ones, but still longer than the projected eighth, with seven episodes scheduled. We’ll find out exactly how Weiss and Benioff will set up for their last season on July 16th, when the penultimate series seven premieres on HBO.

ZachGold
03-27-2017, 02:37 PM
Saving the watch's nemesis

Kimbo
03-27-2017, 03:32 PM
Epic series, they are thinking about a presequel (i guess its a thing nowadays)

dara
03-27-2017, 03:40 PM
July 17. Spoilers abound, I'm just wondering what is actually true.

Kimbo
03-27-2017, 03:42 PM
I read a few of the spoilers, some seem legit in my opinion
July 17. Spoilers abound, I'm just wondering what is actually true.

dara
05-24-2017, 06:37 PM
I'm hyped!

Unsullied in Kings Landing! Drogon looking like a B-1 bomber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giYeaKsXnsI&t=80s

Kimbo
05-24-2017, 07:30 PM
Lady Lyanna Mormont is not impressed

https://s3.postimg.org/q36z8l5er/629719f824ca2565505365d877ec2b29.jpg

dara
07-12-2017, 02:50 PM
Sunday is coming.

Kimbo
07-17-2017, 04:11 PM
the north remembers

dara
07-17-2017, 06:40 PM
"Shall we begin?"

The cold open was awesome, but was clued by an attendee at the premiere on the uk telegraph. It's only fantasy TV, but is Arya on a bad path? She can become anyone she needs to be... not just the face, but the same body type and height, but at the same time, why wouldn't she change into someone else while traveling by herself on her mission? Is Ed Sheeran in danger? LOL!

The Citadel montage of brown making brown was hilarious. Here's a good theory... Shirleen Baratheon's greyscale was miraculously stopped, but where has she lived for most of her life? Where did Sam find out where there was lots of Dragonglass? Where is Jorah at the present? Hmmmm.

Sandiver
07-17-2017, 09:28 PM
regarding "Where did Sam find out where there was lots of Dragonglass?"
didn't i see him sneak the keys to the forbidden books and take a bunch of books home with him and with his wife present he discovers the location of the dragonglass in one of the books? and discussed it with her and said omg i need to tell Jon asap?

dara
07-17-2017, 09:35 PM
regarding "Where did Sam find out where there was lots of Dragonglass?"
didn't i see him sneak the keys to the forbidden books and take a bunch of books home with him and with his wife present he discovers the location of the dragonglass in one of the books? and discussed it with her and said omg i need to tell Jon asap?

Yes, and remember that Stannis told Sam that there was lots of it around there too.

Sandiver
07-17-2017, 11:04 PM
interesting i did a google search and found a youtube vid from last night and the comments section of the vid is filled with cometary regarding this topic here are a few snippets:

Stannis told him that they had Dragonglass. He never said that it was alot. Watch the episode again. Stannis just said it like they had some Dragonglass lying around, Sam probably just forgot about it because Dragonstone is far away and he wants to find out how to get alot of Dragonglass
Jon Snow9360 Lord3 hours ago
He found out where the Glass is in Dragonstone. Now he has a map !! That was what he found. Before that he has no Idea where it is on Dragonstone.
Badjoke Maker3 hours ago (edited)
Not what he said in this scene. "Stannis told me about it... but I didn't think.... It's important!" If you know it's there send people to look for it. Dragonstone was abandoned for years it seems.
Jon Snow9360 Lord2 hours ago
Why he should believe that is Dragonglass there. And without a Map it dont was Important. Sam has no Idea how much Dragonglass there is. He have no Idea where it was and he find other Ways in this Time to kill White Walkers.
Sol Carvalho1 hour ago
Badjoke Maker are you a idiot??? stannis said there is dragronglass in dragontstone but no where or how many and sam discover is not in the castle but in a mine a a lot of it.
Pmawghrckque18 hours ago
Did they really need to add a diarrhea montage to this episode??

Sandiver
07-31-2017, 09:45 PM
I plead with this site to NOT post spoilers to this HBO show. it is reported that HBO has been hacked and the hackers will be sharing spoilers on upcoming game of thrones.
i prefer to wait thank you.

crazed 9.6
07-31-2017, 10:06 PM
I plead with this site to NOT post spoilers to this HBO show. it is reported that HBO has been hacked and the hackers will be sharing spoilers on upcoming game of thrones.
i prefer to wait thank you.

we will keep an eye on that and not let it happen.
Laser, Dara and all the gang will help, I am sure :)

thnx Sandiver

dara
08-01-2017, 02:41 AM
Darn it... I like spoilers. There was one youtube out there yesterday that was almost word for word in detail, so I stopped watching it after about a minute, and found out later that it was pulled for copyright infringement. It seems like the security is weakest in the latin america providers.

test

Kimbo
08-02-2017, 05:37 PM
I love spoilers too.....okay I will hold the spoilers......

dara
08-02-2017, 06:34 PM
You can guess a lot with the trailers. We know that Dany is pissed at Tyrion, so she'll take Olena's advice to be a Dragon. We just don't know which episode that will happen, but we did see Dany on Drogon in the trailer, and I doubt she's just doing reconnaissance.

dara
08-04-2017, 03:00 PM
"Spoils of War" is now out in the wild, via a leak from "Star India PVT LTD"... watching it now via Kodi, Covenant! Watching it now!

Sandiver
08-04-2017, 06:41 PM
i can hardly wait!

Sandiver
08-04-2017, 06:56 PM
i can hardly wait!

i couldn't wait but alas it's not in HD so i will wait until Sunday.

dara
08-04-2017, 08:27 PM
i couldn't wait but alas it's not in HD so i will wait until Sunday.

Probably a good choice. The leaked copy is 360p or worse and heavily pixelated, with a huge timing clock in the bottom. I'm still watching on Sunday, but at least I won't be pacing like a direwolf waiting for Jon to let me out on Sunday.

The HBO leak was not involved in this episode leak, and the major plot details leaked back in November have been for the most part spot on, except timing. I'm going to try to forget what I read about the last three episodes.

For me, this episode ranks with Battle of the Bastards and Hardhome in the series, along with Winds of Winter and Rains of Castamere.

Sandiver
08-04-2017, 08:54 PM
at the beginning of this the last season i had high hopes that finally the good guys would win, but my cynical side awoke today and i wouldn't put it past G.R, Martin to have Cersei win it all i can't think of anything more disappointing than that even the white walkers would be better.

dara
08-04-2017, 10:16 PM
I'm fully "Team Disney", that is "happily ever after", but this is the Game of Thrones. So even though they are heavily hinting about the fate of Littlefinger (even before episode 4), it wouldn't surprise me that he may be the ruling the ashes of Westeros. I have a theory on what I think will actually happen, but I'll hold back until the actual premier of episode 4.

dara
08-05-2017, 02:35 AM
The weekend is long and full of spoilers...

Avoid youtube at all costs if you don't want to be spoiled. There are jerks out there that are posting scenes with titles for the thumbnails that are spoilers themselves. Some get taken down, but they are clearly clickbaiting. Even if you are looking for the leaked video, there are hundreds of videos that post hour-long advertising to go their site to download the video.

Kimbo
08-05-2017, 02:07 PM
yes, tomorrow's episode leaked and there are so many spoilers out......I'm like a kid in a candy store!!!

Sandiver
08-05-2017, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the heads up, after i watch real time overtime i will avoid youtube all together.

Sandiver
08-07-2017, 02:05 AM
Oh My God, this was the best ever. I love this. The ending was "Disney" all the way! and i get it, anyone watching game of thrones has to be used to gruesome story lines i became accustomed to muting king Jeffry scenes because he was so evil (the actor received threats)
I still have hopes of a Disney ending it's what's keeping me intrigued and hanging in there, why else watch the show?

dara
08-07-2017, 03:11 AM
I loved the Aryienne Bowl. Bronn and Davos were hilarious, the "less, fewer, what?" and "Rickon, Dickon, LOL" were great scenes. I'm hoping that the next episode isn't leaked.

Kimbo
08-07-2017, 03:33 PM
One of the best episodes ever, we have been waiting to see the dragon used in war and also Danyris and Jon Snow getting closer together. Extemely sad that it is coming to an end soon!!

Sandiver
08-07-2017, 05:37 PM
I'm gonna watch it again today on Pacific Time it's on HBO2 at 5:30 pm. the covenant addon still has the leaked crappy resolution.

Sandiver
08-14-2017, 05:06 PM
great show last night. i learned some stuff, jon is a targaryen and it makes sense that the dragon took a liking to him. i don't want to say more in case you haven't seen this episode yet.

Kimbo
08-15-2017, 12:38 AM
I wish the wife would look at me as Danerys looks at Jon Snow :D

dara
08-16-2017, 04:06 PM
Warning.... do not visit Twitter or Youtube. Spoilers are all over the place. Episode 6 was accidentally shown on Movistar (Spain), and was ripped and is now in the wild. I just watched it (Kodi>Covenant), it was almost like watching a 'cam' capture, audio was substandard, but understandible. Video is not all that great either.

I won't spoil it, but there are some very memorable scenes, and I won't get into it. If you are 'emo', you will be a mess at the end.

Kimbo
08-16-2017, 04:34 PM
Warning.... do not visit Twitter or Youtube. Spoilers are all over the place. Episode 6 was accidentally shown on Movistar (Spain), and was ripped and is now in the wild. I just watched it (Kodi>Covenant), it was almost like watching a 'cam' capture, audio was substandard, but understandible. Video is not all that great either.

I won't spoil it, but there are some very memorable scenes, and I won't get into it. If you are 'emo', you will be a mess at the end.

LOL....So good :cool:

dara
08-16-2017, 05:21 PM
Apparently, HBO Nordic also broadcast, and someone was able to rip in 1080p. Give that a day or so to propagate to the normal places, but I did see some video tags in Covenant for them, though are in high demand and may not play immediately.

Another thing, the script leaks so far have been extremely accurate. I had a good idea what was going to happen in this episode beyond the wall, but managed to dodge many major surprises. I haven't read the episode 7 leaks, so unless there is another episode leak, I might be 11 days before the next episode... its going to be tough to be spoiler free!

Edit: I've been able to watch it in high quality (720p), so much better... :)

Kimbo
08-16-2017, 06:59 PM
They caused all these leaks, almost a year in between each season...people get restless and they eat every little info that comes out. It is hard not to look and see that this entire season was compromised.

Sandiver
08-17-2017, 12:37 AM

i will take that as i will be in a sad mess at the end don't tell me i will wait,
thanks for the heads up.

Sandiver
08-17-2017, 11:33 PM
i will take that as i will be in a sad mess at the end don't tell me i will wait,
thanks for the heads up.

OK i couldn't wait to find out the mess so i found a listing of who dies with some commentary at least now i will be able to enjoy the show without assuming the worse.

Kimbo
08-18-2017, 03:49 PM
they have enought material for 2 more seasons rushed into 7 episodes this year. :mad:

dara
08-18-2017, 04:25 PM
they have enought material for 2 more seasons rushed into 7 episodes this year. :mad:

Dan and Dave are in a race with George Martin on who will finish the story first! I think the real reason is because HBO was promised a finished product in a certain number of broadcast hours, and Dan and Dave are itching to get on with a different project. Damn, those ravens must have afterburners, and those ships have hydrofoils when off camera. You see, Westeros is actually a world in the Disney World sense. Think tunnels and hyperloop under ground, and the characters are animitronic... shut down while in transit.

Sandiver
08-21-2017, 12:20 PM
i am going to miss this story. OK my question is how do you kill a turned dragon? as was suggested in last nights explanation on why the dead walkers died when the white walker died, i think perhaps you don't try to kill a dead dragon but instead kill the white walker who created him.:)

dara
08-21-2017, 03:31 PM
I think you kill a turned dragon the way that the turned bear was killed... dragon glass or Valyrian steel. I guess you can kill the Night King, but that will kill every one of the Others. We still don't know if Viserion breaths "ice fire" yet, or what ever powers he might have. I'm not even sure if he actually will grow, as dead things don't really need food (at least in Westeros).

I liked this episode a lot, but mostly because it was visually spectacular and had some great dialog (Sandor and Tormund was the best) but the premise was way too stupid to even carry out... even by "this Jon Snow" who is on a death wish. So Dany loses her 'child' just so that she could believe in the threat and get a wight in front of Cercei, who probably doesn't care either, and is probably lying about being pregnant as well.

Sandiver
08-21-2017, 05:42 PM
I think you kill a turned dragon the way that the turned bear was killed... dragon glass or Valyrian steel. I guess you can kill the Night King, but that will kill every one of the Others. We still don't know if Viserion breaths "ice fire" yet, or what ever powers he might have. I'm not even sure if he actually will grow, as dead things don't really need food (at least in Westeros).

I liked this episode a lot, but mostly because it was visually spectacular and had some great dialog (Sandor and Tormund was the best) but the premise was way too stupid to even carry out... even by "this Jon Snow" who is on a death wish. So Dany loses her 'child' just so that she could believe in the threat and get a wight in front of Cercei, who probably doesn't care either, and is probably lying about being pregnant as well.

i thought of that, Jon or Dany on the back of a dragon with a spear of dragon glass spearing Viserion it would make a great cinematic event but i think somebody is going to sneak up on the Night King and kill him. Hmmm i wonder do we know anybody good at sneaking up and good with a knife?

Sandiver
08-25-2017, 12:49 PM
after reading this i am ready for Sunday

Bend the Knee, HBO: Everything We Demand From the Game of Thrones Season Finale

https://www.wired.com/story/game-of-thrones-finale-predictions/

Deadwood
08-25-2017, 01:30 PM
It appears the walking dead are expanding to newer and higher adventures with the advent of the flying dead. Dragons aside, I preferred the older episodes which relied less on computer graphics and the dead.

Deadwood
08-25-2017, 01:33 PM
i am going to miss this story. OK my question is how do you kill a turned dragon? as was suggested in last nights explanation on why the dead walkers died when the white walker died, i think perhaps you don't try to kill a dead dragon but instead kill the white walker who created him.:)

Dragon glass weapons were made to kill white walkers or the living dead and I would assume an appropriate weapon could be fashioned to kill the flying dead as well.

dara
08-25-2017, 05:15 PM
What if it's as simple as a valyrian steel arrowhead to the eye? I think this episode will be full of "you knew it would happen, but didn't know how" reveals... so no real big surprises.

Sandiver
08-25-2017, 07:42 PM
a zombie dragon that doesn't spew fire but blue freezing cold ice? remember this is fire and ice maybe the fire breathing dragons will burn him not much drama in that.

Kimbo
08-28-2017, 03:35 PM
great episode!!!like I said it is rushing thru various scenes....But watching Littlefinger die in the hands of Arya was priceless....

dara
08-28-2017, 03:55 PM
great episode!!!like I said it is rushing thru various scenes....But watching Littlefinger die in the hands of Arya was priceless....

For some that might have been the worst scene, as it took out the biggest schemer and driver of plot, but he outlived that usefulness. Arya played Baelish to keep him in place, like she played the Waif in trapping her to a place where Arya had the advantage. Baelish had thought Sansa was in his pocket, and didn't take into account that Sansa knew that Arya had no desire to be the Lady of Winterfell. There maybe was some off-screen accessing the past by Bran, and the tree might have been the only spot where a spy was not in earshot, and that's where the Starks figured out how to nail him.

The only real big surprise and tension was when Cercei nodded to the Mountain to take out Jaime, but she didn't. I wonder if the Army of the Dead will go directly to Winterfell or just collect northern castles (like the Glovers are the first castle in the way down south), but it wouldn't surprise me if the Night King flies south to King's Landing to take out the Red Keep first.

Kimbo
08-28-2017, 04:10 PM
just one episode left....so sad!!

dara
08-28-2017, 06:52 PM
just one episode left....so sad!!

You mean season... lol. It's going to be like watching 6 GoT movies in a row whenever the next season comes about. The challenge for me will be to stay away from plot leaks. The current season leaks were almost dead on accurate. For next season, I see 4 real bad guys left... the Night King, Cercei, The Mountain, and Euron.

Kimbo
08-28-2017, 06:56 PM
yes i meant season...LOL..but staying away from leaks is going to be tough....since the waiting period starts and people get inpatient ..like me already :D

Kimbo
04-14-2019, 07:49 PM
is on Tonight , Game of Thrones Tonight and Tiger wins the Masters is like Christmas all over again!!!

Be warned i will post spoilers (ofcourse if i find any)

crazed 9.6
04-14-2019, 10:40 PM
is on Tonight , Game of Thrones Tonight and Tiger wins the Masters is like Christmas all over again!!!

Be warned i will post spoilers (ofcourse if i find any)

I rearranged my work schedule for this :)

Ryu
04-14-2019, 10:48 PM
I rearranged my work schedule for this :)

thats cheat lol:)

Kimbo
04-15-2019, 03:01 PM
an exciting first episode, the night king is coming!!

dara
04-15-2019, 04:48 PM
The Umber kid was toast when you saw him at the big meeting.

Kimbo
04-23-2019, 02:56 PM
Wow, one of the best episodes of GOT, Arya got her groove on and Jon Snow just realize he should be in charge :) . Also the whole episode leaked online and was available in Kodi around 5 pm Sunday!!

dara
04-23-2019, 03:47 PM
I've been trying to not get spoiled this season. I was just checking twitter just before the normal time, and then saw screen shots with Arya/Gendry... fully spoiled about that in just a second, as that was the only "surprise" other than what Bran said about during the "trial" and "war council". Learned a lesson, but the leaks have been quiet for the most part. I'm staying off twitter on GoT before the next episodes, but if you hear about Kodi leaks, let us know!

crazed 9.6
04-23-2019, 05:00 PM
Season 8/Episode2
When Jamie came onto Bram at that tree, there are some words that seem to have been cut from the scene....

Bram : Will you push me ?
Jamie : What !
Bram : My chair, I mean.

Kimbo
04-24-2019, 02:33 PM
Season 8/Episode2
When Jamie came onto Bram at that tree, there are some words that seem to have been cut from the scene....

Bram : Will you push me ?
Jamie : What !
Bram : My chair, I mean.

LOL....the new entrance shows inside of winterfell i believe!!!Too funny everyone is freaking out in Twitter about "is safe in the tombs" claiming there is dead people there LOL.

duhhud
04-24-2019, 07:28 PM
i think the night king has to see the dead or touch them to raise the dead,other wise they would not have had to pull the dragon out of the water.He could have had the dragon fly out.

Kimbo
04-25-2019, 12:06 AM
i think the night king has to see the dead or touch them to raise the dead,other wise they would not have had to pull the dragon out of the water.He could have had the dragon fly out.

yes, that is what makes this funny. Either way let's hope that tombs does not become Helm's Deep from LOTR!!!

Kimbo
04-28-2019, 04:29 PM
Tonight:

A. Will Jaime die?
B. Will Jorah die?
C. Will Brienne die?
D. Will Winterfell fall?
E. Will Melisandre show up and help defeat the walkers?

Can't wait for tonight, which will leave 3 episodes left!!!!

crazed 9.6
04-29-2019, 04:23 AM
the red woman did it. it took all her life force

crazed 9.6
04-29-2019, 04:32 AM
still 3 episodes to go and these episodes are suppose to longer, so wtf?
\time maybe to get back and killl the evil queen ?

haaa,, no one gets out alive !

dara
04-29-2019, 04:50 AM
It would be so GoT to bring back the dead again before the last scene.

Kimbo
04-29-2019, 03:41 PM
Just wow, one of the best episodes ever. RIP Lyanna Mormont...She went out like a champion!!The end of the House of Mormont :( I knew the Krypt was not a good place to stay safe,

Glad that we still have two dragons and a dire wolf!!!

Checking out youtube videos of reactions to the show and it is hilarious!!! CanT wait for the next 3 episodes!!

dara
04-29-2019, 03:54 PM
Some reviewers are ticked that it wasn't Jon v. NK at the end for all the marbles, because of all the build up all these years to that with Hardhome, and the Frozen Lake battle, but that would have been too obvious with an expected result. Also, that the NK should have just flown down to Kings Landing and make a whole bunch of wights to drive north. If anything, the NK should have just done the deed quickly, but master assassin moved like a ninja and took him out, mid-sword pull.

I was expecting more from Melissandre, like her bringing in more of her fellow priestesses, and that Bran didn't do anything except acting as bait. At least Sansa doesn't have to worry too much about feeding huge armies, and there's probably tons of food for the dragons.

Kimbo
04-29-2019, 09:27 PM
I don't think she has an army left if any and Cersei would be like vulture and swoop in and take over the North!!! so intriguing about how Jon Snow might decide to do!!

Kimbo
05-05-2019, 09:23 PM
It leaked in Thailand episode 4, details to follow :)

Kimbo
05-05-2019, 09:25 PM
Looks like a new death, details to follow :cool:

Kimbo
05-05-2019, 09:31 PM
Warning: Don't read if you don't want to know:

A dragon dies :(

Kimbo
05-05-2019, 09:34 PM
Another death reported:

Missandei

Holy crapola!!

Kimbo
05-05-2019, 09:39 PM
Jamie betrays the north is also being reported!!

Kimbo
05-05-2019, 10:44 PM
youtube videos showing both deaths!!

crazed 9.6
05-05-2019, 11:24 PM
youtube videos showing both deaths!!

I almost went searching for it, but I just couldn't do it :eek:
The evil queen is behind it all, I just know it... that b**** !!!

Kimbo
05-05-2019, 11:43 PM
I hope she dies the most painful death for sure!!

dara
05-06-2019, 02:54 AM
Man, Laser, you need to put some rows to allow someone looking casually to not get spoiled. I stopped reading as soon as I saw "dragon", lol, so I wasn't totally spoiled, but was going to try to find the leaked episode.

crazed 9.6
05-06-2019, 04:29 AM
They could have picked another character to walk up to the gates at King's Landing at the end there... It seemed to take forever.
It might have just me and the intensity of it all , but....
Terean walks too slow.. see it is cause he has short legs !

It's not over yet thou. We have one more dragon and the Dragon Mother is pissed big time !

crazed 9.6
05-06-2019, 04:43 AM
we have Arya and the Hound too
Them two have unfinished business to take care of ... which I can guess.
The Evil Queen must be on Arya's list, prolly the only one still left on her list :eek:

crazed 9.6
05-06-2019, 05:00 AM
One thing I noticed thou is that Dragon Mother is not very good battle tactition .
When they were face to face and she was diving bombing that Iron fleet (just after the other dragon went down), well the dragon should have belched out some flame to combat them arrow bolts, they are mostly made of wood afterall and regardless the furnace belch coming from the dragon would have stopped them bolts (we seen what their dragons breath can do in the fight with the dead)... She also had the fight in the dragons grasp, just light up the furnace for chits sake !
But no... she retreated. And even then, why not come back and in from a high fly attach at the back of the fleet... burn em all !!
Damn!

Gonna need a re-group !

crazed 9.6
05-06-2019, 05:23 AM
in the end Jamie will kill his sister.
The Hound and Arya will take care of that un-dead guard (I think he is the Mountain) Prolly the Hound's brother somewhere all the lines.
Jon Snow will be king, but his love the Dragon Mother, will die with her last dragon.

Sasha will be warden of the North... first for a woman and she will marry Terean (again) the short guy and have kids with blood from frigging everywhere ! :)
Except insentious blood, cause that monarchy will be dead... Except Jamie, he prolly will ride his horse till he falls in the arms of that tall woman knight gal and live happily ever after :)

Kimbo
05-06-2019, 02:08 PM
My goodness, is hard to believe that she would not rest her troops and regroup. Seems like the Evil Queen is playing chess and the mother of dragons is playing a racing game. Jon Snow keeps coming out like a wimp with his attitude, two more episodes left and i dont think we will like the end at all.

bingoz
05-06-2019, 03:17 PM
this scene actually has a cup of Starbucks coffee on the table ......................... https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D53MxvKX4AEM67V?format=jpg&name=small

Kimbo
05-06-2019, 03:46 PM
LOL....well i guess there is a Starbucks in Winterfell :D

Kimbo
05-12-2019, 09:54 PM
Leaks and more leaks -

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW

The grand finale to Game of Thrones Season 8 may have already been revealed via a Reddit post that has since been deleted — but we have all of the information preserved. Whether or not it turns out to be true, this could be the greatest possible ending for the series, and it would involve Jon Snow winning the throne but abdicating it to venture North instead.

We can’t confirm if these details are true until the episodes air, but beware of huge potential Game of Thrones Season 8 spoilers.

A lengthy post on the r/gottheories subreddit Tuesday morning was swiftly banned by moderators “due to multiple reports that it is likely from a leak.” Redditor u/mrfreezenightking, who denied those accusations, listed a series of incredibly detailed and wildly entertaining bullet points from Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 5 with a few hints at the series’ grand finale in Episode 6.

The theory/leak goes like this:

Arya, the Hound, and Jaime Lannister all infiltrate King’s Landing through the sewers in Episode 5, and Jaime is imprisoned in the Red Keep.

Subscribe for free to Multiverse and get Game of Thrones coverage delivered to your inbox the night the episode airs.

At Dragonstone, Varys feeds into Daenerys’ paranoia, but she realizes his plans to betray her. She puts Varys and Tyrion on trial, leading to Varys being burned alive while Tyrion is spared. Dany also learns that it was Sansa who revealed Jon’s identity, setting up their conflict in Episode 6.

During the Battle of King’s Landing, Yara Greyjoy’s fleet joins in the fight. Together with Dany riding Drogon, they’re able to surprise and kill Euron. As soon as Euron dies, the Golden Company breaks contract. (Historically, we’ve seen they always choose the winning sides because they’re good investments.)

At this, Cersei panics and frees Jaime, retreating into the queen’s chambers with him and the Mountain. As characters like Jon, Grey Worm, and Davos rush through King’s Landing to the castle, Qyburn tries using wildfire to “burn them all.” Jaime stabs Cersei in the stomach to kill her, echoing Talisa Stark’s murder at the Red Wedding, and he pulls off his face to reveal it was Arya. The Hound bursts in to fight the Mountain, thus fulfilling Cleganebowl.
Daenerys becomes a “Mad Queen” and burns down hundreds of civilians and soldiers, along with the Red Keep. The Hound overcomes his fear of fire to save a wounded Arya. Afterwards, everyone is then convinced Daenerys is unfit to rule.

All of this sets up the final episode, where Dany accuses Bran Stark, Samwell Tarly, and Sansa Stark of treason, forcing Jon Snow to reluctantly proclaim himself Aegon Targaryen and the real heir to the throne. He’d then have to kill Dany and Drogon himself before relinquishing the throne to characters like Sansa, Tyrion, Gendry, etc

The final note of the series would be Jon reuniting with Ghost at the Wall while Bran uses magic to rebuild the hole in the Wall

Then, as Jon searches for Tormund even further north, he finds dismembered Wildling bodies arranged in the White Walker spiral.
Is this little more than exhaustive fan fiction? Maybe. But maybe not.

Showrunners D.B. Weiss and David Benioff have previously compared the Game of Thrones ending to that of The Sopranos, which ended on an unsettling and abrupt cut to black with no definitive closure at all. If Game of Thrones ended on so much death and misery only for Jon to discover signs that White Walkers still exist north of the Wall, then it would feel like every heroic act these past eight seasons was for nothing.

In a way, doesn’t that feel like the best possible ending?

dara
05-13-2019, 02:29 AM
Well, that watch didn't work. Have to watch it again.

crazed 9.6
05-13-2019, 02:35 AM
Well, that watch didn't work. Have to watch it again.

I did not see it yet. I missed the first air tonight and am gonna catch it in about an hour from now on their second air.

I will be watching for that watch ... lmao :)

dara
05-13-2019, 02:54 AM
I was watching on Sky Atlantic, as the HBO feed was looping, at least at the start of the episode. I think it was fixed later, but since Sky Atlantic has commercials, I would have popped into the episode already about 15 minutes ahead. Sky Atlantic failed about 1 hour into the episode, then it came back as audio only, so I already know what happened ultimately.

crazed 9.6
05-13-2019, 03:05 AM
Up here in the 'north', I use a subbed sat service for any back up I may need. HBO always works :)

I think 'north' could be a big hint if only I read Laser's last report... haaaa
I luv it :)

dara
05-13-2019, 04:07 AM
Finished the show, but from Kodi. I guess HBO Go was pretty quick to be ripped. The last 20 minutes are intense, and horrific.

crazed 9.6
05-13-2019, 04:12 AM
Intense and Horrific !
fantastic :)

It's about to start at this very moment (on second airing, HBO)

crazed 9.6
05-13-2019, 05:50 AM
in the end Jamie will kill his sister.
The Hound and Arya will take care of that un-dead guard (I think he is the Mountain) Prolly the Hound's brother somewhere all the lines.
Jon Snow will be king, but his love the Dragon Mother, will die with her last dragon.

Sasha will be warden of the North... first for a woman and she will marry Terean (again) the short guy and have kids with blood from frigging everywhere ! :)
Except insentious blood, cause that monarchy will be dead... Except Jamie, he prolly will ride his horse till he falls in the arms of that tall woman knight gal and live happily ever after :)

so far Jamie has evil queen and prolly that will come to death for someone.
Hound and Arya did get the Mountain.
Jon Snow looked concerned.
Aryal felt first hand the Mother of Dragon's wrath.
Aryal may be the instigator in the Mother's death and her dragon.
Afterall... Aryal is our top assasign, she did kill that dead guy !! And she did ride away on that Pale horse... somewhat blood stained but a little pale :eek:

Kimbo
05-13-2019, 03:26 PM
I caught it on Kodi around 9:20 pm (et), so the prediction of a mad queen was right. Cant believe there is only one episode left :( , I would have loved to see Sersi die more gruesome but i guess that is me. As a avid historian geek, in ancient civilizations (empires) during wars for the most parts would burn down cities, rape, pillage and would not take any prisoners. I would spread fear and obedience. They did kill 2 of her children ( dragons) and others so I do understand her frustrations, I think that Jon Snow acts very wimpy at times but it is what it is. Cant wait for next week, then probably in a month i would do a GOT marathon from the beginning just in case i miss anything.

dara
05-13-2019, 05:33 PM
I watch the reactions to the episodes on you tube, as the over-reactions are just as entertaining as the show itself. Lots of hard-core reviewers aren't very happy. For me, I love the spectacle more than the story line, as I kind of expect anything I want to happen to not happen with this show. I think its more of who is actually the worse woman, the cold-blooded assassin that lost her soul, or the operator of a weapon of a mass destruction who had lost everything of value to her, except a dragon.

Can't wait till next week to see how they wind this down. I really don't care who sits on the Iron Throne, to be honest. Maybe Jon goes north in disgust, and the love sick Dany flies up to be with him, but toasting Sansa and Winterfell on the way, leaving the kingdom to Gendry.

Kimbo
05-19-2019, 11:39 PM
So the day is here, the last episode of Game of Thrones. so much pain, deaths, nudity and adventure. Definitely one of the best written series ever, The king of the North!!

crazed 9.6
05-20-2019, 04:10 AM
nothing ?
No one is gonna say anything ?
lol
:rolleyes:

duhhud
05-20-2019, 05:20 AM
everyone lives happily ever after the end

4me2c
05-20-2019, 12:57 PM
https://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/brienne-of-tarth-actress-says-that-everyone-will-need-therapy-after-game-of-thrones-is-over

"We’ve all seen the trailer by now. The hype machine and anticipation for this season is off the charts. April 14th is circled on everyone’s calendar to the point that it should be recognized as a National Holiday. Twitter thumbs will be stretched, reddit threads will be book marked, and people around the world will have goblets of wine ready not because we are alcoholics, but because we are just getting in the GoT spirit.
We have everything we and I can promise you one thing to the Lady from Tarth…we won’t need therapy. Not at this point. We have been through everything. The Red Wedding, Ygritte right in front of Jon Snow, that big lovable goof Hodor, SHIREEN GETTING BURNED AT THE STAKE. Everyone who has watched 67 episodes of Game Of Thrones has been through fire and ice. We are basically iron-born now. We’ve seen Jon Snow die once, I think we can do it again. We are ready for anything.
We are ready for blood though. Blood thirsty. And with that said let’s get ready for the month ahead with the most satisfying deaths in Game of Thrones history"...! :cool:

Kimbo
05-20-2019, 01:08 PM
The ending truly does not make any sense, meaning that Jon Snow being the chosen did not mean anything the whole time, the unsully where just going to let Tyrion and Jon Snow live with just a pad in the back, the Leaders were going to let Winterfell be independent but not themselves? too many holes in this ending.

The worse endings in TV history for me were Penny Dreadful and Lost, but this one came close. I did not expect a happy ending but this is neither shocking nor Logical, that being said it is the body of work by the series is one of the best, hope the books do a better job!!

dara
05-20-2019, 11:08 PM
To be honest, I was ok with the ending but the show runners should have taken the money to make about 5 more episodes to flesh things out, or to generate other possible options that fans could have speculated on. Even if Jon Snow might have been the rightful heir to the throne, he did nothing to really earn it, besides being born. If anyone deserved it, it was Daenerys, but as we've seen in history, its pretty rare for conquerors to be great rulers. I think she would have been the most happiest in her life just going town-to-town burning stuff.

As far as the end, and Grey Worm getting vengeance for his queen dying, its was great that he actually bent to the will of the lords of Westeros, knowing that if he hadn't, he might not have gotten his people out of there and having to fight against recent allies. Beyond that, the council was a farce...Davos was right, how does he (and Samwell, Brienne and Arya, honestly) get a vote? Best line.... "Sit down, Uncle". I'm sure that this 'government' wouldn't hold as ambitious people will arise, but in all, its better than just killing off the queen and not getting the irony of Jon Snow taking on the black, again. How many guys are left in the Nights watch anyway, lol.

duhhud
05-21-2019, 01:38 PM
Samwell,is lord of house Tully, Brienne and Davos not sure why but maybe because they are nights,Arya did not vote

Kimbo
05-21-2019, 02:43 PM
Everyone was warned that the ending would not be happy, and I didnt expect a happy ending but one that made sense. In the last three episodes it had three different villains, yep first the Night King, then Ceresei and then Daenerys. Talk about whiplash, then again. Then other Lords in the council being cool with the North being their own independent and not their was laughable. when the dragon melted the iron throne made a lot of people scratch their heads, how did Dragon know about the iron throne? did he have pictures? Again is all fantasy something about the writing this season was not up to par with the writing from previous seasons. Like i said before hopefully the book has a better plot ending!!

Anyways what happen to Ellaria Sands?

dara
05-22-2019, 12:54 AM
The word I heard was "bittersweet". In the end, it was a big Stark win, but Dany did the most to 'earn' it. I get why the North probably earned their independence as they did save the rest of the continent, albeit with help from a part of the Dothraki and the Unsullied who helped long enough for Arya to rocket over white walkers. I thought Daenerys army was decimated... but I guess they had a lot of them in reserve, south, for what ever reason). Dorne and the Iron Islands... what do they have in value to the throne?

As far as Drogon, maybe Dany had sent her thoughts through the psychic connection, and Drogon knows to fly to find Kinvara to wake up his mom. I don't know about Eliaria, the same with Septa Unella, shame, shame, may have had a heart attack after seeing the Mountain, over and over again.

Kimbo
05-22-2019, 02:39 PM
Could be but too many assumptions and unanswered questions, too rushed and with the lack of continuity from the writing from the previous seasons. I would have been okay with Jon Snow being chosen king hell even if Cersei won but the ending seemed out of line with the storyline. Bram even said that he was no longer a Stark and did not want to be King of the North, the pledge from the dothraki to be the blood riders for Dany which means they would die for her and yet they just "went away" after her death, If Arya did not go to Kingslanding after killing the Night King it would not have changed the story one bit. So many holes I can go on and on. Again i'm okay with the ending but common on :) by the way Daarios and his army would be okay also I doubt it. The actress Emilia Clark did not like the ending (obvious reasons) and the actor who played Bram first thought it was joke when he first read the script. Many feel it was a joke after watching the ending but it is what it is. On to the next best TV show!!!

dara
05-22-2019, 04:10 PM
I heard that Arya had to go to Kings Landing, for POV for the novels. The 'list' and revenge arc still had yet to be totally resolved, but it all ended after The Hound sent her away. Its funny that Bran saying he didn't want to be Lord of Winterfell may have thrown off a lot of people thinking he wasn't willing to be in a bigger position... but even now, he really doesn't have to do anything as Tyrion will be a very active Hand.

I think too many people got invested in their opinions on who should have been on the throne at the end, and in reality... no one is... Bran has his portable 'throne', and the Iron Thone is melted, lol. I'd rather this ending, than wondering if Tony Soprano got whacked in the diner, or seeing the Seinfeld cast in jail.

Kimbo
05-22-2019, 09:36 PM
Looking forward to the Prequels for sure, I also hope the books finally answer what the spiral sign meant to the walkers. Cersie dying under the rubble was has anticlimactic has the the ending was and funny too!!