PDA

View Full Version : I really like this box

Marley
06-14-2015, 01:09 AM
kodi runs with no problem and tv-online still so-so waiting for more hd i hope games i dont use but kids luv it for the cost of the box you really do get your money worth been happy now for i think month maybe a little less but can tell support is great didnt say anything about the apps still only run a few from them running like 130 apps from kodi so really dont need it would tell you to buy a usb kb and mouse better to use to add url and things look if you know how to use kodi this box is worth it if not get the avov tv-online box for live tv and vods and few great apps netflix works for me but i use the kb thats hint only thing that i don't like about it yes i said dont like is when i reboot it takes me about 4 mins for the kb to work on avov2 they say they our working on that now this is new box and will have problems never seen a box that didnt but the support team ask for your help so they can make software better so all and all very happy now only have two boxes in man cave a dreamlink t5 hd box and avov2 best of all worlds

Kodi64
06-14-2015, 03:15 AM
Glad you like it asft

793bob
06-15-2015, 03:31 PM
Love.this box as well.more options with kodi,Netflix and more.playing with kodi have a few add-ons going.what's the best sports add on for live.TV. found Zeus the other day really nice.

dublinkid
06-15-2015, 07:14 PM
For sports, I personally like SportsDevil. Lots of stuff in there and they carry a bunch of live feeds. Give it a try. It won't disappoint.

Kodi64
06-20-2015, 06:30 PM
had to remove its pay site i could give many too but rulers are rules only free here for apps and hope someday we go private we will have many too

Marley
06-20-2015, 07:14 PM
look get Vdubt25 app think you'll be happy with that lots 720p and 1080p for free go germany or get world tv xunitytalk.com that just a few